Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lady's put a post of her kids holding mug shots packets 🤮🤮🤮
feck me. Where did these people crawl out the woodwork from? Are they all ‘characters’ too?I hope one of them turns up wearing the top bit of a happy meal box as a crown, cos, ya know, the qwweeeeeeeen discovered a hack.
I’m 🙄 so much they’re practically in the back of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word 😱 I thought it was Jimbob shouting “Oi Oi, Hinch Army”

Until the kissing her bumbuminnit “We love ya gal” 🤢 Unless that’s him shouting it behind his hand 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry I'm not even going to block out lonnies face, not when his parents think it appropriate to parade them around like an accessory. Look at the bewilderment in his face. He is totally overwhelmed.
Disgusting humans.
Old Ma lurking there in the background in a grey cardie, if she’s there then so are the cling ons, don’t worry she’d have whisked the kids away after their 2 minute parading of them to the frenzied sheep..I wonder if Sopha initially asked if she could walk out with the woolly wankers and when they said no the kids were 2nd best idea

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I knew it was going to be bad but my god. Poor child looks terrified. I cannot believe she would put him through that. Officially hinched and all his cronies bought their tickets to see their tend friend and posted about it on their stories. So her shock of them being there was as fake as she is. Where was her tend bff?! She couldn’t come as she’s hiding her baby for a Valentine’s Day announcement

Reactions: 23
Stop it you nusty hen... I’m going to not only go into labour but give birth in a minute 😂🤣😂 Mr Owl eye rolled so much when I just laughed at that I think he’s given his eyes whiplash, bless’is’arrrt 😂
Mangina alert!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love to see how much Penguin have thrown at this book and launch as opposed to how much money they lose make.

I bet they can’t give it away. How many people paid to see this idiot saleswoman and her equally desperate husband?

Reactions: 17
Haha all the Hinch fans have gone to Prezzo together for lunch, imagine all the cackling and fakeness in that room
---

And that fat bloke with the pleather trousers is there too!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is embarrassing 😂😂 Why’s she needing security? Would the real Mrs Hinch please stand up.
she is most definitely a size 12. No doubt about it. Why does she pretend she’s a very emaciated size 6/8? She wants to be relatable? Show everyone you’re a very normal weight and size! bleeping pillock.

Reactions: 36
Haha all the Hinch fans have gone to Prezzo together for lunch, imagine all the cackling and fakeness in that room
---

And that fat bloke with the pleather trousers is there too!!
It’ll be like that scene in The Witches where all the witch huns gather to listen to the high sorceress.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t caught up properly yet but as a parent your first job is to protect your children. You keep them safe, don’t expose them to dangerous or hurtful situations. Yes there’s more folk in a Tesco or round say, Alton towers. But the other people there aren’t clambering to take photos and screeching and clicking ‘over here over here’. Hinch and that wannabee cats arsed mouth chav she married are bleeping disgusting. Ronnies face. He’s petrified. And Len is bewildered and is burying his head. A sign he’s not happy. Who do they think they are? Jeez I’m fuming and usually I just roll me eyes at her stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry I'm not even going to block out lonnies face, not when his parents think it appropriate to parade them around like an accessory. Look at the bewilderment in his face. He is totally overwhelmed.
Disgusting humans.
No time to curl Lonnie’s hair this morning then?

04EE49FD-C36E-446E-9DF5-3AEF5C85927F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.