Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at them all - constantly on their phones or looking around to get themselves into the video.
Hardly a meeting of the minds where god forbid, they actually just sit having proper conversation.

They’re actually making my real, not tend, anxiety feel a bit sick within my stomach; just an awful feeling they give me. They look like the ultimate bitchy crew who’d very quickly talk behind your back and backstab you to get ahead within their fake instafamous world 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God, imagine going to Lakey for a look around and you decide to go to Prezzo for lunch. The screeching and one-upmanship you’d see!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What’s with all of these women constantly on their phones. Are they persistently posting stories? It’s so immature! Like my 13 year old daughter…… embarrassing!

Reactions: 31
Look at them all - constantly on their phones or looking around to get themselves into the video.
Hardly a meeting of the minds where god forbid, they actually just sit having proper conversation.

They’re actually making my real, not tend, anxiety feel a bit sick within my stomach; just an awful feeling they give me. They look like the ultimate bitchy crew who’d very quickly talk behind your back and backstab you to get ahead within their fake instafamous world 🤢
That's why its so nice to have tattle. Those people there are the worst of the worst, each ans every one of them desperate to be famous, usually for cleaning, they would each and every one of them stab the next person in the back if it meant they could get that bit further towards 'fame'. They saw hinch do it, they all want it. She has bred an army of selfish fake monsters. Their 'friendship' is just fake, they are all fake. I wouldn't let them give you anxiety, they honestly aren't worth it. Hinch fans are disgusting people, I can't work out if she attracts that vile type, or whether following her has made them be like that

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I saw a video where Jimbob walked out and they all shouted oi oii. It just reminded me of @Wize Owl’s videos if I’m honest guyyysssh 🤣
Poor Ronnie looked very overwhelmed and Lennie was hiding behind a mask 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Wize Owl - fank you for the Jimmy Wonga video 🤣 especially as you are due to birth baby owlet anytime shooon! I've missed these, 'Jimmy's dulcet tones' and think those veshhhts with "Dream Big Little One" should go on sale with all the other T shirt Hinch Thread slogans you once posted 🤭
Have a laavely weekend everyone xx
I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrt 💕 Jimbobgetajobnob’s “Dream Big Little One” vessshtssh will probably make an appearance in the next tend farm book, the adventures of his NoNob and NoNuts 🤣
---

We could call him Jimpopo
Yessssh, Jimpopo suits him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There are not many men who can wear light joggers and not be centre of attention 🙈
Definitely needs to wear dark clothing! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I saw a video where Jimbob walked out and they all shouted oi oii. It just reminded me of @Wize Owl’s videos if I’m honest guyyysssh 🤣
Poor Ronnie looked very overwhelmed and Lennie was hiding behind a mask 😞
Oh my days, I hope I haven’t helped in making him some kind of “Oi Oi Idol” for the hunzzz 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking on Glamfairys stories, about 20 people outside the posh shop🤭🤭🤭🤭
Who the hell does that glamfairy think she is?
The way she was reporting and tagging everything and everyone she mentioned
Even tagged prezzos I’m dying here! 😂😂😂😂
What an utter twit that girl is wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did you see how many of them were wearing Hinch’s belt? Not an ounce of individuality between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.