Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the thing that struck me, (apart from her children,) is that I was expecting a lot of chavs but a lot of them look like respectable, educated, employed women.
I wanted tracksuits and big bows. Very disappointed 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s her new obsession with getting her tits out all the time? Has she had another new set fitted? The shoulder has been packed away and the jugs are on full display.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's got a truly ugly smile. It looks like she is smelling tit on her top lip the way it turns up like.

And her nose..it starts off normal and then turns into this bulbous misshapen thing. Like a sausage thats exploded.

I'm being particularly venomous about her today however she parades her two babies around for a bunch of local morons without a care in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell does she think she's off to The Oscar's? Absolutely ott having a stylist etc just for a book signing. She really is NOT that famous as she thinks she is. bleeping pleb.

Reactions: 17
The photos are hilarious. 30 odd sheep and Hinch is squished onto a tiny table in a small corner at Waterstones. Not exactly A list glam, more Z list afterthought.

The reason Inch loves the opportunity to show off is that it’s the first time he can genuinely try to muscle in. Usually it’s just her and the cleaning as their brand. Given all the hoo-hah about outfits, how the dickens did he end up in the white athleisurewear monstrosity?

Reactions: 21
The photos are hilarious. 30 odd sheep and Hinch is squished onto a tiny table in a small corner at Waterstones. Not exactly A list glam, more Z list afterthought.

The reason Inch loves the opportunity to show off is that it’s the first time he can genuinely try to muscle in. Usually it’s just her and the cleaning as their brand. Given all the hoo-hah about outfits, how the dickens did he end up in the white athleisurewear monstrosity?
It’s obvious why he’s dressed like that. He’s gone as the character she’s portrayed him to be so he’s hyping that up. That’s why he’s got those bleeping stupid flip-flops with him. She talks all the time about grey trackie bottoms and the stupid sheep get all hot and bothered. So he wears that style but slightly more posher than the version he’s normally in. It’s all about the crappy “brand” they’ve painted for themselves. Dickheads. He’s an absolutely desperado.

Reactions: 29
All those huns are making me cringe! Jamie's maki g em cringe with the flip flops- they think they're hillarious and all of the huns fall for it 'omg- Jamie brought his flips flops hahahah'

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The only word any of them can think of to describe their trip out - ‘amazing’.
See they’re as challenged as their leader in thinking up descriptives!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.