Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at these smiley sheep, remember these are the witches that attack on comments, we see you😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was Fiddle there? I refuse to believe Hinch could go anywhere without her.

Reactions: 12
BDC64756-BA57-4D71-95F8-393C07D39911.jpeg

Who’s dat? 🤔

My guess is a replacement for Jimbobcreepyslob in case Fruitcake Freda gets jealous of all the hunzzz hanging around him like flies around 💩 and goes wild zapping them all, shouting “Get Well” ⚡⚡⚡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jimpopo is dressed appalling, what is wrong with a smart pair of jeans, a decent polo shirt and a v neck jumper?
If we're going somewhere and I dress up, my husband would to. He's gone to change into a shirt before if he sees I'm wearing a dress.

It wouldn't even bother me if we weren't both dressed up as he doesn't wear tracksuits and always looks smart enough to leave the house 😅

Reactions: 12
Why has he gone there holding a pair of flip flops? The pair of them are truly unhinged. They are so bleeping dull it’s unbelievable 😭

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.