Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone planing on doing a new thread because I think we need a quickie 🤔

Edit to add: Oh my days 😱 By quickie I mean a quick transition to a new thread from this one.... not Mr Owl and I needing a quickie... well not in my near birthing condition anyway 🤰🏻🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Old Ma lurking there in the background in a grey cardie, if she’s there then so are the cling ons, don’t worry she’d have whisked the kids away after their 2 minute parading of them to the frenzied sheep..I wonder if Sopha initially asked if she could walk out with the woolly wankers and when they said no the kids were 2nd best idea

That is 100% fiddle behind her!

Reactions: 7
Getting all her jugs out this week isn’t she including the Pyrex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've seen only a couple of pics of hinch from the signing and they have all been taken a good few meters away, sat down behind a table.
Is that so we don't have a close up of no filtered face?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.