Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her obsessed 20yr old fan go today or is she going to another date? I'm waiting to see how Hinch reacts to the book and gifts for the kids.

Reactions: 7
Please can someone start a new thread. I'm happy doing it but I wouldn't know where to start with the summary!
Eta I have so much I want to share and loads of screen shots 🤣🤣 but don't want it to get lost at the end of a thread. I am more obsessed with hinch than her best friend today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone’s stood waiting to see you and you’ve stopped for a make up refresh. She’s honestly an embarrassment
Is that Georgia? I didn’t realise her hair was that blonde. It doesn’t look it on her Instagram so presume she’s another who overly relies on filters.

Reactions: 12
Please can someone start a new thread. I'm happy doing it but I wouldn't know where to start with the summary!
Eta I have so much I want to share and loads of screen shots 🤣🤣 but don't want it to get lost at the end of a thread. I am more obsessed with hinch than her best friend today.
New thread is already up.

Reactions: 7
who is that?? That’s not the crazy fan is it 🙈
No, this is LouLouLikes who is such an arse licker and that far up Hinch's arse she needs a light switch to find her way out. The crazy fan is only 20 but has learning difficulties which I think adds to her obsession sadly. She's meeting Hinch tomorrow. 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.