Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video on her tags lol, Jamie's just stood there like a tit, takes the phone off the sheep to give to whoever takes the pic. Security 2.0. Silly manZ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jesus bleeping christ. They really are embarrassing the lot of them. Sad sad twats.
Inch just stood around loitering and wondering what to do. He looks out of his depth to be honest.

loulouslikes_20230211_STORIES_3035778562859988813_4_3035841977777943080.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Who the hell does that glamfairy think she is?
The way she was reporting and tagging everything and everyone she mentioned
Even tagged prezzos I’m dying here! 😂😂😂😂
What an utter twit that girl is wow!
Did you see how many of them were wearing Hinch’s belt? Not an ounce of individuality between them.
One of these days they will all wake up and cringe like some sort of beer fear

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How anyone can be happh to see that Glamfairy is beyond me. The way she speaks to her husband is bleeping VILE. Shes toxic through and through

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus bleeping christ. They really are embarrassing the lot of them. Sad sad twats.
Inch just stood around loitering and wondering what to do. He looks out of his depth to be honest.

View attachment 1952139
View attachment 1952140
Oh old Inchpopo with the cats arse mouth will be loving this. It’s what he’s always wanted since he donned ladies underwear and tucked his mangina away. Oiiii oiiiii. Greasy haired knobhead. Seriously who does he think he is? He’s a no mark, unemployed husband of a Z list influenza. With flip flops 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am just laughing to myself at how bleeping sad does your life have to be for you to take time out of your Saturday and go cheer on them two utter twats! The cheers for Inch like, what are you all LIKE?! OMG get a life!! He isn’t a celebrity FFS! You’re all idiots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.