Mrs Hinch #620 When you think she’s reached an all time low, she sends book to care homes just for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #620 Just when you think she’s reached all time low, she sends braggy book to care homes just for show

Thread title by the lurvely @anniemouse - sorry, I had to butcher it a bit to fit 😆. Mark your suggestions with “thread suggestion” and keep them short, to the point and swear free please.

Since the last thread, we have had to endure Rylan, the lady from Irish FM, Helen Skelton (and Adam Hill - disappointing) and Giovanna Fletcher sucking up to her and interviewing her about her book without seeming to do any research…no, she doesn’t live on a farm; no, it’s not cute to have alpacas in the house…it’s disgusting; no, she’s not a great mum! She has also shown her philanthropic side by offering to send a signed copy of her book to care homes. Yes, that’s just what children in care need…a book about everything being ok as long as you have your family around you!

She was last seen trying to squeeze herself into a dress too small for her, and letting everyone know about it! Just buy the right size, you dappy mare! And stop filtering yourself to look thinner. We‘ve all seen you on tv sans filter and there’s nothing wrong with your size. Just accept it and move on!

Newbies, welcome. You’ve seen the light! The wiki is the pink button at the top and please take a read of thread #500. It’s a masterpiece!

• Heart
Reactions: 101
I put this on the end of the last thread. But just leaving this here for newbies that click on the this one. After being on t.v & video podcasts, she’s still using that ridiculous slimming, big eye filter & telling people to be their authentic self
06ABC361-A401-422C-8F59-44C2C0832C68.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 171
This is one of her mental followers. She has mostly photos of Hinch and Ronnie and Lennie on her page. I've reported her as she has an open profile. Why would anybody think it's OK to share somebody else's child's photo and post it on their own page? I can't deal with these women. I'm not going to name her as I don't want her to get private messages but if I was Sophie I would be worried.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I put this on the end of the last thread. But just leaving this here for newbies that click on the this one. After being on t.v & video podcasts, she’s still using that ridiculous slimming, big eye filter & telling people to be their authentic self
View attachment 1944172
What's confusing is that she even considers the filtered version of herself to be better, she looks a bleeping state. Wonky wanker walks her wolly wankers by the sea shore 😅

Reactions: 35
Im fankyooo. Im not going to let the publishing success go to my head. I will stay free in my authenticity as that’s what mum says

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t comment much on this thread as can’t really keep up but went on her page after seeing her slammed for the McDonalds hack 🤣

anyway I went on to see how many of her ‘followers’ added reels to her audio. A grand total of 8 reels…sounds about right for her follow count right🤣💀🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1944172
The actual LOL of this is she still looks like a mad woman with crap eyebrows on the left 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 17
This is one of her mental followers. She has mostly photos of Hinch and Ronnie and Lennie on her page. I've reported her as she has an open profile. Why would anybody think it's OK to share somebody else's child's photo and post it on their own page? I can't deal with these women. I'm not going to name her as I don't want her to get private messages but if I was Sophie I would be worried.
It's disgusting but it's exactly what Hinch and Inch have been doing for the past week or so..... Sharing everyone else's children?? 😡

Reactions: 34
He’s such a disgusting, creepy, sleazy animal.... and that’s just RoyOiOi 🤭 Seriously though, JimbobNoNobTinyNuts is so sleazy 🤢 I would be so embarrassed if Mr Owl said “All the breast” in front of my mummaz.... then again I’m not joined at the nip hip to her and Mr Owl isn’t a creep

That family is so weird... and where is Weepy 🤔 I wonder if he’s on strike, no more schplintering furniture until he gets underfloor heating in his workshop 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t comment much on this thread as can’t really keep up but went on her page after seeing her slammed for the McDonalds hack 🤣

anyway I went on to see how many of her ‘followers’ added reels to her audio. A grand total of 8 reels…sounds about right for her follow count right🤣💀🤥
Annnnnd they are still thick enough to use lenor/unstopabbles other than their intended use.
All that animal fat sitting in your toilet and water system etc
🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why is this happy meal thing all over my Facebook, I don’t have kids and I knew it.

She’s just learning guyyysss

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's confusing is that she even considers the filtered version of herself to be better, she looks a bleeping state. Wonky wanker walks her wolly wankers by the sea shore 😅
I don’t know if it’s just me but on a personality level she’s horrible but I genuinely don’t understand her filters, I mean please don’t come for me but I actually think she’s good looking without her filters, she also has a figure which is perfect for her height and bone structure and nowhere even close tho being overweight or anything, it’s not her looks she needs to put a filter on it’s her personality and as for that sleezy jimbob when he said all the breast 🤮 am I the only one who wanted to throw up 🤢 ?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sorry but Ron feeding her yoghurt “to make her not sad” has absolutely triggered me. I usually couldn’t give a flying duck what she does with her life but it has made me so cross that she’s already projecting her body image issues onto those sweet little boys.
Ronnie is not a “toddler” but he is far too young to be aware that his Mum is sad because she’s not as skinny as she once was.
I was a single parent from the time my son was 5 years old. I had actual real problems like no money, mounting debts and fleeing an abusive ex-husband but my son never once saw me sad or knew what I was going through because he was a child. As a parent you protect your kids you don’t saddle them with the responsibility of cheering you up, especially when your so called problem is bleeping insignificant.
You’re not as skinny as you used to be Soph but you’re also not as fat as you used to be so do something about it, exercise, eat healthy, take the dog for a walk, or get over it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I love my mum to death but imagine at her age, married with children, having her mum there every second of every day
:oops: Very strange behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hahaha well today I learned a new word. Fap. This has to be a send up right? What 11 year old lad even knows who Hinch is!
Me too 🤣 yes obviously a wind up .Didn't know whether to be shocked of laugh if I'm honest but I think it's starting to show now that people don't actually take her seriously anymore

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.