Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Short30

Never believed her invisible speech narrative. Down right disgusting if this is the case. So many have children who have issues speaking like my youngest and autism and she’s playing the victim. Try actually spending time with him without the camera and cackling 😡
One of my children has a genuine speech delay, and he isn’t at the level that Ronnie is, I reckon he was just a late talker due to having absolute idiots as parents, who have a limited vocabulary themselves. Poor kid has got no hope with her laughing after every single thing he says! It’s not even fucking funny! Imagine laughing during an adult conversation when there’s no joke! She needs help!

Reactions: 39

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I'm sure that I've said this before but social media is really just encouraging what I refer to as the "Tiger King phenomenon". If anyone watched the Netflix series "Tiger King" basically everyone wanted their pictures taken with baby tigers so the more baby tigers Joe Exotic bred the more money he made, but ultimately all of those baby tigers grew into adult tigers which still needed feeding and housing and veterinary care but were no longer bringing in any money, so he had to breed more baby tigers to earn the money to pay for the existing tigers, but then those baby tigers grew up and the whole cycle continues. Over and over again until eventually it becomes unsustainable.
It's the same with "influencers" but in their case it's worse because they are actual human babies (or in Hinch's case, human babies and livestock).
Ronnie and Lennie will bring in some cash now but as they get older that will wane. People got bored with Henry so she bought the alpacas, then they got boring so she re-homed the chickens but they're not very exciting so she needs to get something new (incoming summer 2023). Once whatever that is gets boring then she will probably need to have another baby to maintain her engagement levels and so it continues, but it's a vicious circle because every time you get a new child or a new animal you still have all of the existing ones to support and care for so you continually need more and more funds to maintain your lifestyle. Unless they have some other talent or way of earning an income, like SS with her and Joe's TV work, or they have invested wisely (which I doubt) eventually it will all come crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine having 30 pieces of brand new makeup to just give away (we all know there is so much more hidden away). Not to charity though. Charity like food banks only get half opened nappy packs, jus rol and a few tins. Mind you, this is the woman who gladly accepted free double mattress and bedding plus a fee from EmmaSleepUK and gave it to the dog so I guess charity isn’t really for self obsessed Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Andioooop

VIP Member
she’s a absolute twat of the highest order but speech isn’t just speech sounds.
Speech is semantics, sociolinguistics, pragmatics. She’s hinting at the a invisible speech need in relation to another type of speech need, ie, ronnies social understanding of language. Very often that is inline with certain nd conditions.

which makes it even more disgusting that she uses him on the internet. Nd people (including me) have struggles with the social use of language. This means my experiences growing up have been tainted by neurotypicals trying to force their way of communicating into me (making me force eye contact for example)

the internet isn’t a nice place to be for nd adults some days yet alone nd kids and it’s not ronnies job to raise awareness. She’s a prick
I’m fully aware of that. Don’t tell your followers Ronnie can sing wheels on the bus then many stories after tell your followers that he just said his first word, she can’t keep up with her own lies, whatever Ronnie has is not our business. What is bothersome is her constant lying

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Just actually listened to her alpaca Maya gush. So she’s firstly shoving a mugshot down her throat - the pasta and broccoli one. I honestly think this is what she has for dinner every night and sadly I think her children end up having one of these too. Jamie prob has a few ready meals.
Then she says she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and wonders what she’s doing with her life. That’s the second time she’s said this. She’s getting nervous about the SYLO episode airing. We know this. She’s fishing for compliments. But what gets me is that she’s using the wrong phrasing yet again. “What’s she’s doing with her life”. That’s not about how she looks. That’s about the fact that she’s not a love islander/model/ glamorous presenter. It’s clearly what she believes she should have been. She’s very bitter about this.
gosh if I had her money I’d book myself a stylist, a personal trainer and nutritionist and make myself feel the best about myself that I can. If I wanted to look like Maya Jama id make it happen.
she’s so entitled she believes She should be able to eatbwhat she wants; dress how she does; just be how she is and be utterly famous for being stunning. Without any effort. She’s deluded and completely pathetic.
Yes to this ⬆
I think she's also having a bit of a life not lived crisis. She's realised she's locked into being "Mrs Hinch the one who got insta fame for cleaning" and hasn't been able to break out of that to get the fame/recognition she craves. She's seen her tend bestie get a TV show that she feels she should have had, she sees all these young plastic things on LI getting all the deals after the show and then looks at her life - the porky no-nob Motu breather of a husband, the two kids that I'm sure she likes but didn't want, the mother who won't let her do anything alone. She's desperate to be eternally young and eternally famous but also realises that ship has sailed and she's never going to get what she craves out of life.

• Heart

pugqueen

Chatty Member
What a strange and unwell woman she is ….if she wasn’t such a nasty bitch I’d feel sorry for her…she’s becoming more and more unhinged as the days go by

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Right. Warning, tirade incoming.
These influencers (Hunch included) saying, "does that make sense?" Absolutely fucks me right off.
Unfortunately, dull people are now famous. Said dull people are then asking people who aren't a sandwich short of a picnic if they understand!?
Yes, I fucking understand, I'm not an absolute tool. I understand the very basic, simple sentence you put together. Stop treating people like they're thick!!

As you were.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
So, she claims to work full time six days a week….. what exactly has she done so far this week 🤔😂

1) She surely doesn’t count the baguette vomfest as work, does she 🤢
2) Does she think that decluttering is work….throwing out NoNobs pants because they’re too big for him isn’t work 🤭
3) Sitting Hennerz on a chair with a tend Hennerz and a copy of the tend farm book isn’t work, especially as she’s bound to be dangling a treat for him.
4) Encouraging the filthy fuckheads floofheads indoors isn’t work.
5) Asking for tips for Lonald‘s tend curly knots, filtering the poor boy and tying his hair in a top knot just like Rex is not work. Bet she was fuming about his haircut 🤭
6) Having a rehearsed cringe conversation with NoNob while watching Love Island about how she sees the Islanders then looks in the mirror and sees herself not looking like them…🙄 with him being a creepy arsenal hole about her minkeh 🤢 Is not work!
7) Bragging about her Lookfantastic Beauty Box, which she claims she‘s a paying customer guyssssssh, then puts an AD on it, who the feck knows if it’s work or not.
8) Meeting up with other cuntfluencers…..definitely not work, tending to be bestbubs4eva with each other… we all know they would turn on each other in a heartbeat 🤭

I’ve probably missed other pointless things she’s done, none of them work. I wonder what day of the week she considers a day off 🤔

Sopha, hunnnnnay, you’ve got it wrong, you work part time one day a week with the other 6 days off… Hope that helps. Get Well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gennie19

VIP Member
Hoping to cause no offence. But I’ve never ever really understood why you’d chose to go to these Magic Mike and Dreamboys type shows. Just a bunch of men who absolutely love themselves. Most probably gay (nothing against that, but these desperate ladies have no chance lol) Couldn’t think of anything worse. And why the need to scream? God get a life.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
She’s not developing and extending that game with him. He’s beyond this level of play now. Not his fault at all. She’s not challenging him to extend the play.
It's like talking to a parrot. She just says it's back to him. No wonder he didn't speak for 3 years as he doesn't know how a conversation works. And the whole I love you and having an actual orgasm when he says it back its weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

londonLA

Chatty Member
Imagine being in your 30s and sat there going on like that, acting jealous of a woman on the TV. Shes mentioned Maya Jama twice now in as many days. She really goes on like a 14 year old girl, jealous of the pretty girl at school, it's embarrassing. The irony of going on about it while sat behind a filter which makes her look like an even bigger saddo than she is.

I bet we get a rant soon that she had a dream NoKnob was cheating on her with Maya by taking her out for a pizza. (Remember that ridiculous story she told a couple years ago that she didn't speak to him all day because of that dream she had he took another woman to pizza express. Pure headcase!)

What she doing with her life? Well we thought she was filling it with the thing she loves the most, FUR AND FLOOFS! 🙄 And pouring the 'your life only has to make sense to you' shite!
She could do a lot more with it if she wasn't a lazy, incapable childish cow sat about ranting about nothing. She has the money only most of us could dream of. I would be making the most of my life if i had her bank balance.
She never fucking happy is she?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Maya is beautiful & has the face shape Hinch begs for, will never happen without a filter babe. Accept who you are. I wonder what Jimbob thinks about the extreme filters she uses, knowing she looks nothing like that
125E775B-E2F2-4315-A86D-47C6A454B354.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Carrying the hens around in a child like sling? Fucking hell, I've seen it all now. 🥴🥴🥴🥴
She's fucked in the head.
And what in the name of God are those white patches?

Screenshot_20230120_164743_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230120_164841_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230120_164957_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm not gonna get in the big my child didn't talk at this age, well mine did at this age, but at Lennies age, mummy, mum, daddy, dad, hiya, they're basic firsts words for alot of children. It's nothing big that he's saying those words at nearly 2. All she's doing is trying to prove he can talk because she got caught out so much with Ronnie.

Hate to tell ya mate but Lennie still mirrors Ronnie with his lack of emotion. He only smiles here and there, she can be doing a full blown haul and Lennie wont make a PEEP. Those kids have no bright and colourful personalities and I blame their parents.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm gonna just be honest and say Maya is a little rocket, you're not even on the same level as her Hinch. Your personality alone makes you a dog 🤷‍♀️

Try bettering yourself if you're so unhappy and constantly comparing yourself to others. Brush your hair. Gets your roots done. Eat properly. Get off the sofa and excercise. Stop using filters. Go to therapy. Lots of options.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It's embarrassing that she has 30 pieces of makeup to give away. Proves she accepts packages off makeup companys with no intention of using them so instead of doing a giveaway she let's them rot in her draw then flings them at hinch wannabe aka cling on and whoever the other girl is.

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football 😏

• Sad