Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm. Nominated by moi but all the credit to @MissPrint for the new title.

Yes she rowed ashore, smuggled treasure, milked a cow, served beer in a tent and sang to the Alps all before meeting with her coven and fondling tend best bubs groin.

She also let the hot air out and melted the frost across Maldon.

Thread title suggestions marked with thread suggestion, short and swear free too please!

Have a look at the wiki for all the answers.
IMG_20230117_171713.jpg
IMG_20230117_160611.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Do my eyes deceive me?! Did she use the good pizza sauce (as we call it in our house) and not tomato purée?! Good Lord!!
Still undercooked though. How can she duck up something so simple?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All the time in the world to cook proper meals for herself and the kids and that’s the best she can do? I’m a disaster in the kitchen but I love to cook proper meals when I can!

Reactions: 32
Soph, you don't struggle to cook. People with a disability may struggle to cook, parents with clingy, difficult or ND children may struggle to cook. You are lazy and can't cook.

And that soggy garlic bread doesn't change anything. Looks gross hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What always gets me is that she never makes something that's a meal. It's always something that could be a side dish or a snacky thing. It's never proper balanced food.
I know its pretty well given that she has an eating disorder of some kind or at the least has a weird relationship with food but she never seems to want to avoid passing that on to the kids.
It's sad.

(ETA I didn't realised she'd written in the caption that it was as a side dish. My bad)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
struggled with her size and shape. wow. shes really going to make some of her followers feel tit about themselves there isnt she. jesus woman check your thin privilege.
and again privilege of having all those items to chuck away. haha yes yes me too i have all of 20 jumpers to get rid of!!! lucky twit. people are literally choosing between food and heat and wrapping themselves i nthe 2 jumpers they own and little miss jar head is chucking out all these items she just doesnt need.good for you soph,good.for.you.
and half of it is gifted stuff too i bet.
i wonder if she does take them to charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She never eats normally at all. I hope fruitcake makes those boys something decent to eat.
Like she is living in poverty cooking tit like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread 614 and she's still being a massive dick. It won't be long before we get to 1,000. 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Same tit just a different day.
"Mrs Hinch: The Most Threads on Tattle". She deserves an award for that. Yet she wonders why she's talked about so much. That's cos you is the biggest lying twit on Instagram ya pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
@Wotsit following from last thread, I found where the strange posts started. It was Jan 2020 posts by PrincessPinky. Everyone just take it all with a grain of salt, I’m sure it was all to create a distraction on tattle. The thread did end early.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BREAKING NEWS: Grown woman makes her own 'pizza' .
bleeping hell fire, what an absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That Look Fantastic box doesn't even look worth it. Usually Influencers advertise this shot monthly. She just does it when she has a Collab or whatever coming up. I'm sure that's when the Garnier face masks came about or something aaaages ago

Reactions: 11
She's trying to portray she's a paying customer while obviously shilling that LF box that she gets free. Is that worth a complaint to the ASA? 🤔 She's not being very clear to her thick sheep that this is an ad for a freebie and she'll profit from the code being used. "I've been a paying customer for years guyssssch."

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t cook, isn’t a cleaner, doesn’t like driving, pretends? To be a prude, never alone with the kids, isn’t a responsible dog owner, has no hobbies, inch lucked in eh ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I haven’t really watched this de-cluttering thing been busy real job!
Did she write nos 1-31 on post it notes for the whole month of January? If yes does that mean the target nos of items to de-clutter in one month is 496?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Whist the boys are being looked after there is nothing stopping her from peeling some spuds & doing sausage & mash for their tea, something so simple but nice for her boys, cottage/Shepard’s pie, spag Bol etc… but nope she cooks absolute crap instead for the gram, I left home at 16 learned to cook the basics, fucked up a few times but she is a woman in her 30’s with 2 kids & she is useless.

Reactions: 48
Why not involve the boys.
Get some little pizza bases or English muffins(proper lazy versions but so nice) , cut in half, get pizza sauce. Get little bowls, put cheese in one, ham in the other etc. And let the boys make their own pizzas. Ronnies at a great age to enjoy it!

Then after that, grow up a bit cos it's not hard to cook healthy meals for your family considering your unemployed and home all day.
I work, my husband works and I still manage to plan and cook yummy and nutritious meals for my family. Then on days I cba my kids are happy with pizzas or freezer food. Its all balance. But not 7 days a week like her lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
@Wotsit following from last thread, I found where the strange posts started. It was Jan 2020 posts by PrincessPinky. Everyone just take it all with a grain of salt, I’m sure it was all to create a distraction on tattle. The thread did end early.

Thank you, I'll have a read later 😊

Reactions: 4
Kate to the party but I notice she's the only influencer hun that didn't mention Greedys book after the get together and hasn't commented on or liked Greedys post about being a Sunday Times best seller.
Just goes to show that these aren't real friendships and are all orchestrated for the engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.