Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wtf was that 🤣🤣🤣

Why is she acting like she's never seen a man take his clothes off when she's married?
Does she giggle at Jamie when he's stripping off ready to give her his best 20 seconds?

I bet their sex love is vanilla as fuck 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
YOUR KIDS ARE NOT PERFORMING SEALS!! She could have had a lovely conversation with him - what’s your favourite milkshake Ron? Which food do you like most? But repeating back what he’s said and then cackling at him without any form of conversation ….argh she hasn’t a clue!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Do my eyes deceive me?! Did she use the good pizza sauce (as we call it in our house) and not tomato purée?! Good Lord!!
Still undercooked though. How can she fuck up something so simple?!

• Haha
No interest in LI but seen the picture of this Maya and she is beautiful.
Then you have Hinch moaning “what am I doing with my life”
Wow, she has two beautiful healthy children, a husband who for whatever reason dotes on her 🤢
A million pound house, and literally no worries..she doesn’t even have to work like the rest of us mere mortals.
Even if she looked like Maya she’d still be ugly because she is ugly INSIDE, and spitting behind a filter is vile.
P.s ….. Sorry Soph but let’s face it….you will NEVER look like a twenty something love islander. Grow up

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Ron will be in his 20'a and we will still be listening to her saying how she can't get over him talking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Henny Penny

VIP Member
They're not using their imagination- they haven't moved from the same position in front of the doors. Poor kids changing costumes and posing for the gram.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football 😏
You know, I just came over to point out how Hunch started the morning with talking about bliss in the "busyness" with a video of the animals and no child in sight, and then Trollomon rocks up with Joe playing with Rex in the frost and that gorgeous laughter of pure fun that he has.

I know whose morning I'd choose.

• Heart

12inchthinbase

Magic Mike on a Sunday afternoon 🤣 how embarrassing!! Why did you marry a 5’5 unfit lazy slob if you fantasise about rnb singers and magic Mike type of guys?! You’re walking next to your shadow. How sad. You need to see a psychic who will tell you that you’re actually nearly 33 years old with a husband and 2 kids at home because clearly you don’t see it.
Imagine if it was Inch spouting off about how excited he is to go watch some female 'strippers' 😏

She would FREAK OUTTT

kayl1986

VIP Member
She’s anxiousccchhh guyscccch 🥺

Full day of ads and bragging incoming!
She’s anxious Stacey is about to pop and steal the limelight. She’s such a twat. What can she be worrying about in that house. No idea what others are going through. I’m off to work soon and not enough hours in my day to get everything done and kids sorted.,got up at 5 to get it done and all of them sorted for school. Younger two have autism so we’ve had a little meltdown with one this morning. Always one. Being a single mum you just get on with it . Only working 10 until 2 today so luckily a shorter day but it’ll be back to school run as soon as I finish work then all the cooking tea and sorting everything again. There is no start and no end to my day
And she can’t even look after her kids or cook a decent meal . She is not relatable in the slightest. Yeah I have real anxiety currently going through therapy for that and trauma from ex. Wish I had the luxury to sit on my arse all day and let everyone do my parenting and earn money doing fuck all. But at least I can be proud that my girls can see that I’ve done my best.

• Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
Guysssh, does anyone know where I can get one of these ‘6 days a week’ jobs Soph keeps telling us about? Looks amazing, days out with your friends, petting zoo, nice lunches

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
She's so fucking weird. Why not show the nieces going through your make up and choosing what they wanted. In her video they each already have 15 items on the floor in front of them and they're just randomly picking them up, opening them and putting them back again. Surely they looked at all of the items before they chose them or else how would they know what they were picking?
More likely Hinch sorted through her draw of "stuff I've been gifted but don't want", SHE picked out 30 items from the hundreds that must be in there and gave them to the girls for a staged Instagram video. Make it a little bit less obvious next time Hinchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pergola

VIP Member
Good morning! Over at Hinch notafarm, imagination is EVERYTHING! Which is why Soph has posted an old photo from when the boys dressed up, because she doesn’t have an imagination 😂
Oh, but she does....
Remember when she thought Jimbo looked just like TOM HARDY?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember when she claimed dancing to the washing machine tune was the closest she got to going out and has been out all the bloody time since then 😂😂 poor anxious Soph working 6 days a week full time blesserart 🤣

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
struggled with her size and shape. wow. shes really going to make some of her followers feel shit about themselves there isnt she. jesus woman check your thin privilege.
and again privilege of having all those items to chuck away. haha yes yes me too i have all of 20 jumpers to get rid of!!! lucky twat. people are literally choosing between food and heat and wrapping themselves i nthe 2 jumpers they own and little miss jar head is chucking out all these items she just doesnt need.good for you soph,good.for.you.
and half of it is gifted stuff too i bet.
i wonder if she does take them to charities.

• Heart