Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm. Nominated by moi but all the credit to @MissPrint for the new title.

Yes she rowed ashore, smuggled treasure, milked a cow, served beer in a tent and sang to the Alps all before meeting with her coven and fondling tend best bubs groin.

She also let the hot air out and melted the frost across Maldon.

Thread title suggestions marked with thread suggestion, short and swear free too please!

Have a look at the wiki for all the answers.
IMG_20230117_171713.jpg
IMG_20230117_160611.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Spacedman

Chatty Member
"Round and round the garden
Like a silly twat🙊
We know it's not about your hens
You're just promoting crap"

• Haha
Reactions: 75

zozo0121

What adventures do Ron Len and Hen have exactly?! I have more adventures walking round the block guessing what wheelie bin it is tomorrow…
And she’s a paying customer for look fantastic… like what we are supposed to be proud of her she’s paying for something instead of begging for it?!
Oh and the filter. Just. Fuck. Off!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’d rather stab my eyes out than go see Magic Mike. Nothing more cringeworthy than women objectifying men over the size of their penis and muscles. Makes my skin crawl. It’s seedy, cheap and distasteful imo. I full expect to be the minority on this though.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Spacedman

Chatty Member
MY GOD! I’ve just spent an hour reading this old thread. I wasn’t born back then you see…
I always wonder who could slotha be in here. I’m pretty sure she’s got an acct and is active.
That pinky woman reminded me of parttimemum whatever her cunty name is.

anyway thanks for that! 👏😊🥂
Let's raise a glass and chat somemore🍾🥂

Psst🕵saw our Len in the wild today.
Handsome boy with lovely straight blonde hair and full fringe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Yeah....Brackie

@Wotsit following from last thread, I found where the strange posts started. It was Jan 2020 posts by PrincessPinky. Everyone just take it all with a grain of salt, I’m sure it was all to create a distraction on tattle. The thread did end early.

Thank you! I'm having a good read of that, bloody mental. I did enjoy stumbling accross these trotters:
D84498EA-A79F-4D0C-8FC7-9A1876C56A72.jpeg

Screenshot_20230119_194145_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What always gets me is she gushes how she can’t believe she has HER name on a product. It’s all I can’t believe I HAVE MY NAME on a thing I LOVE. It is never ever - I’m so proud to have worked with this company to produce a product that you love and that you all find works for your homes. It makes me feel so happy that you enjoy this product as much as I enjoyed working with the company to create it.
nope. LOOK. MY NAME IS ON A THING. IM FAMOUS! LOOK AT MY NAME ON THAT. IVE MADE IT IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU BUY THINGS WITH MY NAME ON IT.

And yeah. It’s not even her name. But you know what I mean.

Oh look. It’s now “look at MY RANGE. Which one was YOUR FAVOURITE OF MYYYY RANGE?
IM DOING MOORRRREEBEACUSE P&G LOVE ME. IGNORE THOSE NUSTY TROLLS WHO SAY P&G DONT LOVE ME AND THATTHEYVE REPLACED ME WITH THAT WELSH BIRD. LOOK MISS GREEDY. YOU MIGHT HAVE A CONTRACT BUT IIIIIIIIIIII HAVE THE PRODUCTS WITH MYYYYYY NAME ON IT. MEEEEEE. MYYYYYY. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Kate to the party but I notice she's the only influencer hun that didn't mention Greedys book after the get together and hasn't commented on or liked Greedys post about being a Sunday Times best seller.
Just goes to show that these aren't real friendships and are all orchestrated for the engagement

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why not involve the boys.
Get some little pizza bases or English muffins(proper lazy versions but so nice) , cut in half, get pizza sauce. Get little bowls, put cheese in one, ham in the other etc. And let the boys make their own pizzas. Ronnies at a great age to enjoy it!

Then after that, grow up a bit cos it's not hard to cook healthy meals for your family considering your unemployed and home all day.
I work, my husband works and I still manage to plan and cook yummy and nutritious meals for my family. Then on days I cba my kids are happy with pizzas or freezer food. Its all balance. But not 7 days a week like her lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Erica24

Chatty Member
Struggle to cook, what the fuck does that even mean?!! Is she disabled in some way? No just fucking bone idle and playing the dizzy little " I can't cook, I'm so funny" sophie. Well I have news for you Hinch, it's not funny or endearing in any way shape or form. You are an adult with two children, your own home, a lazy jobless husband and a mother on tap so grow the fuck up you lazy, pathetic good for nothing cunt. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Spot the Ad. But what is the Ad for? The toy dog? The book? The carpet? The throw? The dunelm chair? The paint on the walls?
96FA632C-3976-43B9-B046-1C8403A9F680.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So I'm quite bored and thinking back over the last year since she revealed the house and have a few things that I would love to chase up with her:

- why the neighbours horse no longer features
- the cuppa bench
- ride on mower
- boot room update
- that house tour she promised and never delivered
- piano room
- the movie room. I'd like to see it properly not just glimpses in the dark. It was the least Hunch grey room.
- Hinch hq loft space
- donating the pumpkins
- walk in wardrobe walk through - let me see how many trackies you both own.
- update on Ron's mural. How many moustaches do the animals have drawn on now?
- explain why the runner ducks never arrived
- what is in all of those kitchen cupboards because we know you don't eat food

• Haha
Reactions: 54