Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ugh why is she doing that thing that boring straight women do where they try to pretend that they're more adventurous and fancy a woman, but in reality they wouldn't be caught dead near a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bored of saying the same thing tbh, but I'll say it once last time. Having the dirty alpacas in and out your kitchen where you prepare food, sorry mugshots and pasta in sauce, is disgusting, unhygienic, not cute and it's not funny.

Oh and Lennies hair isn't curly, it curls on the ends cos it needs a good cut 👍🏻 happy Friday x

Why do her captions not match what she's saying? The caption says "more poo from the boys and Henry" but she only says "more poo from Henry"
Same with the caption saying "happy Friday" but she actually says "happy days"
Is she re-dubbing her stories? I don't know how captions work so can't work out why they'd add in things she clearly didn't say?
I noticed that too, now I'm thinking the same thing...

Dexy

VIP Member
Skanky about to give birth to SS #5.
Hinch: “ I see you. I raise you one chicken in a baby sling. “

😂😂😂😂😂 she’s fucking nuts.

• Haha

Make it make sense

“Do you ever just take a moment and think how has this happened?”. Yes I do stand back and think how has this happened but not because I have a massive house and pots of money in the bank, mine is more wondering where my relationship went wrong and what the fuck I’m going to do as my life crumbles around me. Think about what you’re saying Soph. Not everyone is in such a fortunate situation.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sazz1006

VIP Member
They're not using their imagination- they haven't moved from the same position in front of the doors. Poor kids changing costumes and posing for the gram.
Came here to say the same! Where’s the imagination in an Amazooooooon purchased costume? Imagination would be if they’d found a towel and pretended it was a cape or other dress up stuff (remember tea towels on heads to be shepherds in nativity at playgroup🙂). She needs to show some fecking imagination!

• Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
‘Henry obviously poos outside’ - then goes on to say she’s had more poo in the house from Henry than the WW’s - so he doesn’t poo outside then?

Nice quick mention of Alpacas pooing like rabbits.

Not mopping your floors until the evening when you’ve got them trailing in. Imagine all those germs and shit the boys and her are treading in before 🤢

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I don't think anyone is saying Ronnie doesn't have a delay, when it's clear he does of some sort when it comes to his speech.
People are saying he doesn't have invisible speech like his mum claims.
I'm not getting into is Ronnie autistic or isn't he either, I couldn't give 2 shits to be blunt, because we shouldn't know any of this because Ronnie shouldn't be online, nor should Lennie who lets be real, is mirroring Ronnie at that age but lets leave that there. But she said Ronnie has invisible speech. And she's sticking by that little statement often.
He was delayed in talk, that's a given, and he is improving ALOT. Probably because he spends more time at nursery and with fiddle than around his mum who says things like handsumz manz, look at demz futZ. Iz you a happy manz. Do you wantz a narna, mamfa, and pisses herself at everything he says.

Ronnie does not have invisible speech and she's still acting like he does. She acts and goes on like Ronnie is mute when he absolutely isn't. That's why so many people are irritated.
He may have something, but INVISIBLE SPEECH isn't it.
A million times this! 👏🏻

She has drip fed these “invisible speech needs” and if it was for the right reasons she’d say what is being done about it to help others e.g. intense therapy. But she doesn’t. She didn’t need to mention anything. But she did. For content.

If you google “invisible speech needs” an article comes up about her as no one else really calls it this. Coincidence?

I have an autistic little one. She is a similar age to Ronnie and her speech was a similar level to his at one point. Now in a matter of months he’s able to say “Mummy I want to see the animals” in a sentence?? Naaaaah. Not having it. No amount of intense speech therapy would bring a child on that much so soon if there was a real problem. I get that the spectrum is broad. But we were told by professionals it’s a long slow road. It won’t suddenly “click overnight” from single words to full sentences.

Like you say he’s gone from being around that muppet who can’t speak properly to nursery where people speak to him properly and it’s brought him on leaps and bounds.

I hate wading in on the subject of the kids but this is something I’m passionate about and she’ll be making people feel like shit who have speech delayed children because she’s not being totally truthful.

Let your kids experience their journey Hinch whatever it may be but keep it off your business page if you’re only going to tell half the story.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
She does realise that when Ron says “I love you Mummy” he is literally just repeating what he’s been taught parrot fashion?
A 3 year old has absolutely no concept of the meaning of love. He’s not telling you he loves you, he’s saying a collection of 4 words in a pre-specified order.
At least when he says “cheese” or “chips” he knows what he’s referring to, he understands what cheese and chips are. He’s got no idea what “love” means, he just knows that Mum shrieks and laughs every time he says it for no apparent reason. Poor kid must be so confused.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's slowly starting to follow more Instagram pages dedicated to autism journey's. I feel like she's looking at their content in how she can switch hers overnight from not even a cleana to ND muvva.

I'm sure nursery have more then likely picked up he may be ND and she's looking to cash in.

Why else would PTWM be spilling all the tea about hinch talking to her all the time and alluding that Ron may be ND.
Lennie is very similar to how Ronnie was. Doesn't talk, has no emotion apart from the odd laugh... I think it's their shit and lazy parenting.
But if it is indeed autism with Ronnie, and professionals have hinted at autism to her, then why not share it? She puts their full life online, shows him on the toilet, shows them in their bath. Why any different with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Out again is she. But has no time to do anything and needed a "battery pack up my arse" yet has plenty of times to play games with her friends ey

Imagine her at Magic Mike? She'll be sexually harassing them all like she did with the orangery men. Get ready for the stories later the cringey cunt

• Sick

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
The Hinch dressed all in white with the over baked tan, big hoops and inflatable penis (and now the Hinch at Magic Mike) is who she really is and all she’ll ever be. An Essex girl who wanted to be famous at all costs so would try any avenue.

She’s had to try and put up a shy wallflower appearance of what lots of people who don’t think too much (not us god forbid) would probably think as ‘normal’ and even ‘classy’ to appeal to more people.I bet she’s foul mouthed and drinks a lot behind her facade.
Couldn’t be bothered to play a constant character and have strangers adore me for someone who isn’t even me.

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
Pardon the pun but I really don’t think it’s that deep 😂. She’s a screamer - she’s immature and a bit of a dick 😂. She laughs at her own child for talking fgs so naked men are gonna send her over the edge.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Half 7 on a morning and they're forced into costumes and told to smile
💔 What a LIFE they have.

830 and I've only just looked at my phone now my kids are playing and I'm enjoying probably my only hot coffee I'll have til bedtime. I haven't even thought about taking a photo.

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Erm, a barren nectarine room, watching a dog running around the garden, collecting three eggs, a little mooch over to a fence = busy 😂😂😂😂😂 twat

• Haha