Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Dunno about anyone else but I’ve always found a knife to be an excellent kitchen tool for cutting bananas, in fact I’ve even dared to use one to cut every type of fruit, veg, meat and a lot of cheese too. I’m thinking of patenting it , do you reckon I could be onto something?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cassy Role

VIP Member
The debate on what additional needs her son has could go on all day as she’s been all over the place with what she’s implied depending on which direction she’s trying to force her content into at any particular time.

Flitting from he can’t walk and will do it in his own time one day, to he’s taken his first steps the next (on the garden paving slabs 🤦🏻‍♀️) and “he sings full songs” to “I can’t wait to hear his voice”…

Whatever your take on it and what you believe or not it’s so sad for the child that complete strangers are able to debate it on a gossip forum in the first place 😞

That’s all down to his Mum. The person who is supposed to protect him and act in his best interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Is it normal to come home from a evening out and to shower and wash your hair before bed wouldn’t you’ve have done all that before going out? She confuses me 🙈

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Thread 614 and she's still being a massive dick. It won't be long before we get to 1,000. 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Same shit just a different day.
"Mrs Hinch: The Most Threads on Tattle". She deserves an award for that. Yet she wonders why she's talked about so much. That's cos you is the biggest lying twat on Instagram ya pleb.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
That fucking laugh after Ronnie says anything!!! What a twat! 🤬
Sorry, I don't post here usually but I came here to comment on this and saw you're comment. I've also noticed that laugh she does each time Ronnie talks. This isn't the first time either.

I've been wondering, is this because these moments we witness on her stories are perhaps the only times during her day she's actually communicating with him? It's like she's hearing him speak for the first time, every single time a fucking word leaves his mouth. I am aware he's perhaps got some language delay but her reaction screams "I don't talk to this kid much, hearing them speak and say words is new to me".

Either that or she lives in a world where she believes all mums (and dads alike) have to giggle with glee everytime they're child speaks. I know I don't, I imagine other's don't either.

Perhaps it's her way of trying to let her audience know she loves him? Who knows?

I'm not an avid follower but I've picked up on this a few times so hope I'm not out of place commenting here....

It grates on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Haven’t posted in months cause she frustrates the life out of me but I seen this pop up on my fyp too and everyone saying they can’t wait for it to happen to them too… If your child is non-verbal it means exactly that, it will take a fucking miracle for them to talk (completely understand that some do eventually say a word or two) My nephew is almost a teenager and still non-verbal. It won’t just ‘happen’ and we have tried everything. He’s what 3? He’s just late in talking cause he’s around a mother who’s never off her phone. Fucking speech problems my arse man. She’s such a cunt.

• Heart

RamonaRiva

What I found sad is at the start, you can clearly see little Ron looking around the phone to try and see his mother's face. She obviously has her phone blocking eye contact, and he's trying to engage with her. But, true to form, she couldn't care less. All she cares about is content.

• Sad

docmum

VIP Member
My thoughts are with the Magic Mike cast, who are now no doubt blinded by the light shining back off her eyebrows 🙏🏻

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Their Smeg oven retails at over 2K. I used to work for a company that fits them and other high end appliances. Myself and colleagues have been in lots of well off people and celeb houses and they've all been lovely and have even swapped recipes. I was told by my nan that if you can read you can cook, you're just following some instructions. If having her own family can get her off her arse to learn then nothing will. I bet her oven hasn't been switched on. What a waste.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The pre-record queen. Just because you put a caption on mentioning Magic Mike doesn’t make it true Soph. You are so lucky the majority of your sheep aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

PS Big shout out to @mammaof3 for uploading each day’s content and maintaining the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BBC1HD

VIP Member
This whole bollocks with her loving that Maya jama or whatever the fuck her name is, is an attempt to stroke her own ego so people message her and say blah blah I'd love to look like you blah blah you look better.

The fact that she posted a picture of herself surrounded by adoring comments proves my point.

She's vain, deeply insecure about her age and looks. The older she gets the more pathetic it looks. Look at her trying to befriend all the old love island girls.

Get some self respect you absolute loser.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s not developing and extending that game with him. He’s beyond this level of play now. Not his fault at all. She’s not challenging him to extend the play.

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
She is so desperate to have famous friends. What the fuck is that last story about? Lusting after Maya Jama whilst pretending to be an alpaca? She needs committing, this is not normal behaviour at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Can’t cook, isn’t a cleaner, doesn’t like driving, pretends? To be a prude, never alone with the kids, isn’t a responsible dog owner, has no hobbies, inch lucked in eh ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43