Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ron has a speech delay don't know how people are saying he hasn't, he didn't utter a word until he was 3! I have one child NT who was saying mama dada baba etc from 10months and was full on sentences at 18m and I thought she was a genius!! Turns out she is typical for her age, but I only had my son (who is autistic) to go on, I don't think she made up his speech difficulties, he's 4 in June, he can name objects and parrot words but he isn't able to converse, I have an autistic child, and I'll say once you meet one child with autism you've only met one child with autism,everyone is different,it's a huge spectrum of different abilities and disabilities, I have always believed Ron to be autistic but who knows what he's like when he's not on camera, autism is so much more than speech, alot of people have very little knowledge of autism, my son speaks fine now, but lacks in back and forth conversation too, he was delayed but was at a much better level than Ron is at 3 1/2, so it's not all based on speech, he's probably pretty high functioning and will improve with speech in time, he has also had intense therapy, that alot of children don't get because of long waiting lists and lack of money, I think she will reveal his diagnosis when the price is right for a book deal or TV show or something.
I could be completely wrong because as I said people with autism are so different, no two people are the same. But it's kind of silly when people say he can't be autistic because he has words now.
I don't think anyone is saying Ronnie doesn't have a delay, when it's clear he does of some sort when it comes to his speech.
People are saying he doesn't have invisible speech like his mum claims.
I'm not getting into is Ronnie autistic or isn't he either, I couldn't give 2 shits to be blunt, because we shouldn't know any of this because Ronnie shouldn't be online, nor should Lennie who lets be real, is mirroring Ronnie at that age but lets leave that there. But she said Ronnie has invisible speech. And she's sticking by that little statement often.
He was delayed in talk, that's a given, and he is improving ALOT. Probably because he spends more time at nursery and with fiddle than around his mum who says things like handsumz manz, look at demz futZ. Iz you a happy manz. Do you wantz a narna, mamfa, and pisses herself at everything he says.

Ronnie does not have invisible speech and she's still acting like he does. She acts and goes on like Ronnie is mute when he absolutely isn't. That's why so many people are irritated.
He may have something, but INVISIBLE SPEECH isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Andioooop

VIP Member
The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Soph, you don't struggle to cook. People with a disability may struggle to cook, parents with clingy, difficult or ND children may struggle to cook. You are lazy and can't cook.

And that soggy garlic bread doesn't change anything. Looks gross hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PootleFlump

I don’t have children so I apologise in advance if this is stupid…..
But why does a not even 2 year old need styling products????

• Haha
Reactions: 52

horseybox1982

VIP Member
DF1308EA-7C44-4887-B781-4F2888697691.png

Mummy loves the £££ you make her, mummy loves the attention you get her, mummy loves the diversion you get her when she’s fucked up, mummy loves herself 😢.

Those poor boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ginoclock

ASA are fed up of me complaining 😂😂 I’ve had 2 emails today where they’ve spit their dummies out!
624AA132-847C-486B-9670-88CD32EEA06C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I can't with this women today. I hate it when she plays this card!!! Oi soph I've been up since Wednesday morning because last night I had a 12hr night shift. Then came home got kids off to school & did a food shop, now onto my housework. I have no choice I'm a lone parent. I don't have 24hr childcare.

What do you truly have to worry about? I have a meeting at my son school with the head and governors. Because his close to being kicked out school, said son who possibly got adhd and has assluted me 6x and when I begged his dad to take him he walked out whilst I was crying and said he can't deal with this. Trying having to call the police on your own son it was heartbreaking but I glad I did because we on the right route to getting the support he truly needs.
I'm sure you do have worries but before you post this bullshit think of people who truly are having massive struggles in life.

YOU are very lucky to have a husband home with you a mother who is never far behind. You clearly get time to do stuff for yourself and get time to unwind. TRY & do what some off us nasty trolls do all ALONE with ZERO support and ZERO TIME to ourselves.

Ungrateful CUNT.

Sorry for the rant but that story has pissed me off something rotten.

Attachments

• Heart

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Having a coooont of a day at tend real work today guyysch…but mum says if I can just get to lunchtime then it won’t be long until hometime. Iv got her hankey with me sprayed with her perfume to keep me going

ATV

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm getting SO sick of her.

Laughing at him talking, the whole pretending she's choking up at him saying love you. IT'S BORING.
Kid talks fine aswell SO STOP AT THE WHOLE LITTLE JOURNEY STORY.

She claims she'll protect her kids and she loves her kids, and no one means more to her than her kids, oh I love you Ron/Lon, mummy loves you more than you know, all this bullshit but she's not giving them the privacy they need and deserve. She's not giving them the love they deserve. Their whole life is online and strangers know more about her kids than needed, alot more. She's not protecting her children from predators online. Exploiting your children isn't protecting them.
Stop being a fake mum, you care more about the money you're raking in than your own kids. You're a damn right disgrace.

I hate cunts, and you Sophie , are the biggest cunts of all. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Basically saying she's come home horny so she's had a wash ready to let Jamie get his leg over. Why.....

• Sick
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just actually listened to her alpaca Maya gush. So she’s firstly shoving a mugshot down her throat - the pasta and broccoli one. I honestly think this is what she has for dinner every night and sadly I think her children end up having one of these too. Jamie prob has a few ready meals.
Then she says she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and wonders what she’s doing with her life. That’s the second time she’s said this. She’s getting nervous about the SYLO episode airing. We know this. She’s fishing for compliments. But what gets me is that she’s using the wrong phrasing yet again. “What’s she’s doing with her life”. That’s not about how she looks. That’s about the fact that she’s not a love islander/model/ glamorous presenter. It’s clearly what she believes she should have been. She’s very bitter about this.
gosh if I had her money I’d book myself a stylist, a personal trainer and nutritionist and make myself feel the best about myself that I can. If I wanted to look like Maya Jama id make it happen.
she’s so entitled she believes She should be able to eatbwhat she wants; dress how she does; just be how she is and be utterly famous for being stunning. Without any effort. She’s deluded and completely pathetic.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What always gets me is that she never makes something that's a meal. It's always something that could be a side dish or a snacky thing. It's never proper balanced food.
I know its pretty well given that she has an eating disorder of some kind or at the least has a weird relationship with food but she never seems to want to avoid passing that on to the kids.
It's sad.

(ETA I didn't realised she'd written in the caption that it was as a side dish. My bad)

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’m fully aware of that. Don’t tell your followers Ronnie can sing wheels on the bus then many stories after tell your followers that he just said his first word, she can’t keep up with her own lies, whatever Ronnie has is not our business. What is bothersome is her constant lying
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Yes!

I'm avoiding the thread as much as possible today cos the constant bickering is tiring. This is what she's done. Ronnie can talk very well fankoo. Ronnie can sing this and that. Ronnie asked why the man is eating paper. Ronnie says thereeeee. Ronnie can say alot. But now he's suddenly on a journey of can finally say I love you and she can't get enough of hearing his voice. Hold on, he spoke fine didn't he?
The lies are a huge issue, Ronnie being autistic isn't the issue and isn't any of our business and to be frank I couldn't give two hoots. Ronnie shouldn't be online, his mother and father should be protecting him from all this. But her lying is another matter.

I'm gonna just be honest and say I don't believe a thing she says. I don't think he's on no journey and that isn't because I think autism is a dirty word as alot of people are hinting about when someone disagrees with him having autism. That's not the case at all, I just think he's just a child who was simply delayed because his parents don't speak to him properly, and now he's improving but she's holding on to using him for content.

• Heart

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Rita the alpacha is mid way through.

View attachment 1897768
She is an absolute wrongen on so many bloody levels!!
firstly, you do not ‘catch a glimpse’ of yourself in the mirror……you spend hours eye fucking yourself every single day
Secondly, You do not wonder what you are doing with your life because you know full well your intention is to sell your tat to your sheep and get them to swipe on links to keep you in ratty hair extension, snit suits and pre cut carrots for as long as possible
And thirdly…….STOP SPITTING AT THE FUCKING CAMERA, you are an adult, a disgraceful adult but one none the less who sadly people look up to, who aspire to be and who force their kids to watch and dress up as you. You are a shit example of an adult.
Yes, Maya Jama is stunning and im sure many people would love to look like her but YOUR body has grown, nurtured and protected (that’s where their protection ended) 2 children. As you keep throwing out there while filtering yourself to high heaven, be proud of who you are for fucks sake before you project any more of your insecurities onto those boys.
not everyone likes the way they look, myself included but I’m a mum of 2, I have wobbles and stretch marks and bigger thighs than I want but so what……I have 2 happy, healthy children who I absolutely adore, even when the 14 yr old is being an arsehole and acting like Billy big bollox over the phone when he’s with his mates. Be fucking grateful for what you have and on the way to be grateful FUCK OFF and then fuck off some more!!
sorry hahahahahaha she’s grated on me that last few days in what has been a stressful week!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Whist the boys are being looked after there is nothing stopping her from peeling some spuds & doing sausage & mash for their tea, something so simple but nice for her boys, cottage/Shepard’s pie, spag Bol etc… but nope she cooks absolute crap instead for the gram, I left home at 16 learned to cook the basics, fucked up a few times but she is a woman in her 30’s with 2 kids & she is useless.

Reactions: 48

Jessie98

VIP Member
Is it just me or is there something desperate about her around men????? Don't get me wrong I know loads of friends who went to male strip shows but the way even in her stories she oogles the builders is almost sleazy. If it were Jimbobnoknob doing it to women it would be harassment.

Imagination is everything…how about PRIVACY FOR CHiLDREN IS EVERYTHING .looks like those two boys have just been placed in dressing up clothes over their pjs and a quick photo from mummy for her content because she needs everyone to see her boys even more due to the book launch and possibility of those boys being at the book signings. She uses those poor boys 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This just gave me the ick. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 The way she stuck her finger in and poked around and then caressed it with her fingers when she took it out of the pot made me think that was some sort of signal to Inch. Getting all horny after seeing Magic Mike, she's all ready for his microscopic instrument to come her way.
Euuuuggghhhhh, sorry Tattlers if that sends a shiver down your spinage. I'm off to bleach my brain for even imagining that. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47