Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeah....Brackie

she is not making anyone feel great with all this giving stuff away shit.
Reminded me of her hamper competition, whatever happened to that? I've searched for a winner, might be missing it but can't find any info. What a shocker... and look at the comment that shows up 🤭
Screenshot_20230122-071213.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Perhaps Jamie sits there and plays when he’s not on duty
Interesting about the computer. Why would a 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old need a computer? If it’s for role playing you wouldn’t have all the cables attached as it wouldn’t need to actually work. So I’m leaning towards that they play on it. Which on the one hand is impressive if Ronnie knows how to use a computer but on the other - sad that he doesn’t NEED to be using one at this age. It’s definitely a recent addition. Am I being naive (I don’t do video games) and there’s a console connected to it? Surely a 3.5 year old doesn’t play proper computer games??
I know I’m quite extreme with how I am about my kids not using tablets (I don’t have strong views on it, they’ve just never shown any interest in them and we don’t use them much ourselves in front of the kids), but surely using a computer at this age isn’t “typical”?

Additionally, if you look at the toys that are strewn across the room - they are mostly “baby toys”.Too young for Lonnie. The rollercoaster was obviously bought for Xmas and they are fun - expensive but fun. In my opinion it’s the kind of you they have at playgroup and itjust makes me sad that Lonnie probably doesn’t go to playgroup. It’s nice to have these kind of toys but it’s also nice to not have them and instead look forward to going to playgroup where he can have a turn there.
I’m rambling but I’m always saddened by how wrong she gets the toy situation. There have been some improvements - I wonder if that’s family members buying better toys for them for Xmas. She just doesn’t seem to ever “get it”.
I’m always struck by the No bricks, blocks, train track at all. The drawing board is still blank. No toy cars, people, little animals.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36

sapropink

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 16/01:

41 stories in total - another painfully boring week despite being as active as ever. Monday was her busiest day with 11 stories (most of which were pre-records) followed by Thursday and Friday with 10 stories.

37% ads - I've sadly had to start working out 2 percentages for her ad content because she can't declare them properly!!! 37% is the proportion of ads included her undeclared posts and 29% without undeclared. I spotted 3 undeclared ads this week (always a rough estimate) which doesn't sound like a lot at all but in contrast to how many stories she's actually posting, every post makes a difference in figuring out that proportion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Here's a challenge for Sopha. I'd love to see the bathrooms again. All the crappy decorative stuff she bought for each one - that wire chicken cow thing, the wooden crap in Ron's bathroom, the display books in their ensuite, the Teshco range. Just curious. Or a 5 things cleaning Fresh and Up Friday reel cleaning the bathrooms.
Realised we haven't seen the bathrooms for as long as we haven't seen the boot room. She only ever seems to show downstairs and the occasional bedroom.

Also love to see the ladder desk in action while she answers actions her emails. Or does she still only do that sat on the dining table mid-clean?

Edit it wasn't a chicken it was a cow I think actually.

• Heart
  • Haha
Never believed her invisible speech narrative. Down right disgusting if this is the case. So many have children who have issues speaking like my youngest and autism and she’s playing the victim. Try actually spending time with him without the camera and cackling 😡
Agreed. He doesn’t have invisible speech needs AT ALL. My son is a bit older than Ronnie and actually has speech needs!! No one can tell me what yet ( nursery have just said additional needs in general). But he is getting there with his speech. He said herro (hello) mummy to me when I picked him up at nursery on Tuesday and I did tear up! Because I’ve been waiting four years to hear his little voice. It’s been a stressful journey. I’ve cried in every meeting with SENCO and his nursery teacher. She has no clue. Ronnie can name everything she flings at him. It’s an insult to people with children who are struggling.

Why is Vesty looking At his todger, is he comparing sizes?

View attachment 1901031
Anxiety my ass 😂

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Yet to catch up, but why would you cut up a banana in advance to transfer into an airtight container (which will no doubt get an equally pointless label in time) ? Mother Nature provided a perfectly good skin to keep it from going brown until exposed to air? Or am I missing something?! Educate me!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What was the point of that make up declutter video? The nieces were just sat there, picking it up and then putting it back down. 🤷🤷🤷
Such riveting on-the-edge-of-your-seat content for a Saturday. 😴😴😴

• Haha

Susalu

Who has that amount of unopened make up/beauty products going spare, it’s disgusting!!

• Heart

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Good morning! Over at Hinch notafarm, imagination is EVERYTHING! Which is why Soph has posted an old photo from when the boys dressed up, because she doesn’t have an imagination 😂

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
D846CB58-D165-47E8-AB09-02B06E347083.jpeg

No Sopha.... all YOU do is laugh, like a fishwife 🙄

Bless’er’arrrt, poor Ol’Trace has been let out of the attic to go on a laugh a minute, fun filled outing with Sopha...... and Jimbobgetafeckingjob. WHY the feck would he tag along with them 🙄

I bet Fruitcake Freda and the rest of the Clingon-Clan were there too.... FFS, she definitely isn’t able to look after even one of the boysssh by herself, let alone both 🙄

Oh yeah, and Sopha, they aren’t “Floofs” you just sound like an absolute twat when you say that, act your age not your shoe size.... mind you, what the feck size is that 😂

edit: spelling, my autocorrect is still learning guyssssh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Still flexing she can’t cook? How about learn. You’ve got kids. Learn how to feed them nutritious foods yoh lazy cunt

• Heart

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
She's slowly starting to follow more Instagram pages dedicated to autism journey's. I feel like she's looking at their content in how she can switch hers overnight from not even a cleana to ND muvva.

I'm sure nursery have more then likely picked up he may be ND and she's looking to cash in.

Why else would PTWM be spilling all the tea about hinch talking to her all the time and alluding that Ron may be ND.