Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
So she might have gone for the 4pm or 7pm showing. BUT, that certainly doesn't tally up with the daylight in her so called "unwind and go to bed" stories.
Why the fuck she does this shite absolutely baffles me.

View attachment 1903196
Make up friend said her friend was picking her up about 12 midday getting some food then seeing the show so I’d imagine 4pm but hinch showed a pic after the show and it was pitch black so would be maybe 5/6pm

Reactions: 9

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Genuine question guyzzzz. I know dog shit can cause serious sight problems in children if they come into contact, but what about alpaca shit?
I think it's because dogs carry this certain bacteria and are carnivore.
I'd imagine alpaca poop is harmless.
She may well be telling the truth about them plopping in the same place. I learnt this year at the zoo that giraffe poo is tiny and they always go in the same place 😂
However, alpacas are livestock so unpredictable and she hasn't even halter trained them. She is scared and they know it! So inviting them in, one day will end in tears, she's a right twat 😂

Trying to let people know she doesnt see what goes on in the hinch group on Facebook when we all know full well she does..

Also... is she a fucki g muppet. Thought her ducks had a avery thats covered, dont they get fresh air there!!!!!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Ron has a speech delay don't know how people are saying he hasn't, he didn't utter a word until he was 3! I have one child NT who was saying mama dada baba etc from 10months and was full on sentences at 18m and I thought she was a genius!! Turns out she is typical for her age, but I only had my son (who is autistic) to go on, I don't think she made up his speech difficulties, he's 4 in June, he can name objects and parrot words but he isn't able to converse, I have an autistic child, and I'll say once you meet one child with autism you've only met one child with autism,everyone is different,it's a huge spectrum of different abilities and disabilities, I have always believed Ron to be autistic but who knows what he's like when he's not on camera, autism is so much more than speech, alot of people have very little knowledge of autism, my son speaks fine now, but lacks in back and forth conversation too, he was delayed but was at a much better level than Ron is at 3 1/2, so it's not all based on speech, he's probably pretty high functioning and will improve with speech in time, he has also had intense therapy, that alot of children don't get because of long waiting lists and lack of money, I think she will reveal his diagnosis when the price is right for a book deal or TV show or something.
I could be completely wrong because as I said people with autism are so different, no two people are the same. But it's kind of silly when people say he can't be autistic because he has words now.
Well said, totally agree
Ron has a speech delay don't know how people are saying he hasn't, he didn't utter a word until he was 3! I have one child NT who was saying mama dada baba etc from 10months and was full on sentences at 18m and I thought she was a genius!! Turns out she is typical for her age, but I only had my son (who is autistic) to go on, I don't think she made up his speech difficulties, he's 4 in June, he can name objects and parrot words but he isn't able to converse, I have an autistic child, and I'll say once you meet one child with autism you've only met one child with autism,everyone is different,it's a huge spectrum of different abilities and disabilities, I have always believed Ron to be autistic but who knows what he's like when he's not on camera, autism is so much more than speech, alot of people have very little knowledge of autism, my son speaks fine now, but lacks in back and forth conversation too, he was delayed but was at a much better level than Ron is at 3 1/2, so it's not all based on speech, he's probably pretty high functioning and will improve with speech in time, he has also had intense therapy, that alot of children don't get because of long waiting lists and lack of money, I think she will reveal his diagnosis when the price is right for a book deal or TV show or something.
I could be completely wrong because as I said people with autism are so different, no two people are the same. But it's kind of silly when people say he can't be autistic because he has words now.
Well said totally agree😍

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
agree with all of this……… except, 😬 the air fryer comment. Much cheaper to run and been a life saver for our family. Be lost without it to be honest 😅
They are brilliant. Most things that would've went in my oven now goes in my air fryer. Quarter of the time, and cost.
Same with my slow cooker, they both cost absolutely nothing to run!

RogueRey

VIP Member
My 2 cents on the computer which is a bit odd for these young children but not Jamie montessori..
Fornite can be played on a PC. Minecraft also. I just couldn't make out where the hard drive was/ is.

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Listening to Ronnie speak, ok he may have been slightly delayed. But I really don't think it's as deep as Hinch has made out. I don't think he has autism either. I may be very wrong but he spoke very well

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Make it make sense

Sorry, I don't post here usually but I came here to comment on this and saw you're comment. I've also noticed that laugh she does each time Ronnie talks. This isn't the first time either.

I've been wondering, is this because these moments we witness on her stories are perhaps the only times during her day she's actually communicating with him? It's like she's hearing him speak for the first time, every single time a fucking word leaves his mouth. I am aware he's perhaps got some language delay but her reaction screams "I don't talk to this kid much, hearing them speak and say words is new to me".

Either that or she lives in a world where she believes all mums (and dads alike) have to giggle with glee everytime they're child speaks. I know I don't, I imagine other's don't either.

Perhaps it's her way of trying to let her audience know she loves him? Who knows?

I'm not an avid follower but I've picked up on this a few times so hope I'm not out of place commenting here....

It grates on me.
I think you are bang on with your observations 👏🏻

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Did your head fall off halfway through too?! 🤣

I still dont really know what went on other than two people being a bit strange with random, no sense porkies.

Wish we could change names though! There was one that made me howl in that thread with 2 letters missing. Forgive me, can't remember it now my head fell off reading it all!
I didn’t understand much and still don’t 🤣 but the drama was so funny! X

• Haha

SpritzerTime

Who is this utter prick? Every time I come on Tattle some insta wanker is mentioned who I’ve never heard of and I’d like to stay blissfully unaware thanks my huns 🤣

😂 think I need to carry out a risk assessment

Is Greedy encouraging people to write TADAH lists? 😆 You can’t have anything can you hinchy 😆

• Haha