Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
maya is beautiful.i would think so in anything she wore.she just feels it for a start. look at the way she holds herself.she wants and is able to accept that shes got it. she has confidence aenough in herself to think fuck this im going to rick it. and that dhshines out of her. hte most beautiful people beleive it,becasue then from somewhere within it just glows and they do too. she is absolute fire. but she doesnt need to do this for me to know that. this viedeo is a portrayal of a society that put hot woman down and to be sexy this is how we "see " that

but why are we objectifyign her in this way. this is clearly to show how "hot!" she is. for her? or for men? because this is how people to societys standards will see her "hot" ie "men". why cant she be coming down the runway in her jeans and t-shirt and we all go wow. we would right? as woman i wreckon yes. but as a society or should i say "men" no we wouldnt. why cant she be coming down slow mo in her loungwear.why wouldnt it give the same feeling. we need to think why we need to see her like this and who has made us beleeive she needs to...men

Reactions: 10

Danielizabeth

I thought the same, think she’s edited saying the boys but forgot to edit the text too! Can someone tell her to stop making the boys look bad. It’s natural there is more poo INSIDE the house from them than the any of her animals 🙄unless she thinks the boys should poo outside too
She will have edited the text on captions as you can do that.

Erica24

Chatty Member
"I'd love to know which one you preferred the most" !!!! Makes no fucking sense you dumbass twat. 2 products, 1 would be the preferred product. She hurts my brain, make it go away please 😔

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She’s spitting feathers Dani dyer have announced twins so Stacey will do something big. I think all yesterday was prerecords also and the baby already here. But who knows . Last time she said she was having a bath she was actually getting married that exact moment although we all called it before hand and joes friend Ricky was posting an instagram story at her front door in his best man suit. Another manipulative one she is 😂 I think it’s a matter of time before soph is pregnant now tbh and I really hope not as she never spends time with the boys or does any parenting
I forgot about Ricky in his suit 🤣

• Haha

Ellejay81

What a riveting day on hinch not a farm farm! Can't wait to see tomorrow's installments 🫣

• Haha
So, playing devil's advocate here, but, apart from how fucking dangerous it is to have livestock roaming freely in your house, is there any difference between allowing Henry and an Alpaca in your home?...in terms of cleanliness?

Henry poos and pees outside and then probably rolls in the camel/fox/chicken shit and runs on the grass where they have weed. Unless they are cleaning up after Henry everytime he poops (which i doubt they are) then there's a chance he will run through it and have it on his paws. Plus Henry licks his own balls and then licks Sofas face! And then they allow him on the sofa and beds. The Alpacs probably roll in their poop and walk in it...but then so does Henry. I 100% think she's a knob jockey for allowing those animals in her kitchen. But in reality is it so different than allowing Henry to lie over everything when he has free access outside also?
Don't get me wrong she's insane letting them in the house when they pose such a threat to her little boys. But in terms of cleanliness is there much difference?
I think a dog or an alpaca bringing germs in to the house is pretty ick. No offence to dog owners here. 🙈

mammaof3

VIP Member
So, playing devil's advocate here, but, apart from how fucking dangerous it is to have livestock roaming freely in your house, is there any difference between allowing Henry and an Alpaca in your home?...in terms of cleanliness?

Henry poos and pees outside and then probably rolls in the camel/fox/chicken shit and runs on the grass where they have weed. Unless they are cleaning up after Henry everytime he poops (which i doubt they are) then there's a chance he will run through it and have it on his paws. Plus Henry licks his own balls and then licks Sofas face! And then they allow him on the sofa and beds. The Alpacs probably roll in their poop and walk in it...but then so does Henry. I 100% think she's a knob jockey for allowing those animals in her kitchen. But in reality is it so different than allowing Henry to lie over everything when he has free access outside also?
Don't get me wrong she's insane letting them in the house when they pose such a threat to her little boys. But in terms of cleanliness is there much difference?
Fair enough, but these alpacas are a lot larger than dogs/cats etc
Each to their own but why would you want one of these roaming your indoor space.

alpachas.png

Has she ever used a baby carrier like that for her kids? NO that I’m aware.
Spend time with your kids you muppet! Not a flipping chicken
She did I recall, one age inappropriate shock horror! And some weird videos of her swaying and ogling herself with Leonard in a carrier (wrongly positioned.)

I honestly could have wrote this myself, my son is very sociable and can speak so for years people doubted he was autistic and at one point I actually felt people thought I wanted him to be autistic or something cause all people said was 'he will catch up' or all boys are slower with speech etc
It was only at school going age that all the problems really started and suddenly everyone thought he was autistic when I knew it all along, very frustrating and even family members went into denial and wouldn't entertain the fact that he was ND.
The stigma is the worst part of it.
I even had a teacher in school have a go at my son for not doing homework one day because he had an extremely intense psychology session after school that day and couldn't do the homework afterwards, if that was a child getting treatment for a physical illness the teacher wouldn't utter a word. Anyways sorry to derail but I have so much in common with your situation. Xx
I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. ❤ I hope your son is getting the support he needs now.

I'm appalled at people's attitudes sometimes and the judgement about having your child "labelled."

• Heart

Oldcat

Chatty Member
FFS, she’s going on about having a clean kitchen... and there’s a fecking floofhead wandering around. They may not 💩 indoors (I bet they have) but they walk through 💩 What a twat she is 🤣

She’s also talking about 💩 again, that usually leads to something, especially as she’s already done the “Woe me” post this morning. There’s bound to be an AD soon 🙄

How nice to share this with 4.6 million bots and hunzzz about her own children and dog 🙄 ⬇

View attachment 1896800

OMG STOP !!!!! in Disney princess world she has 2 humans and a dog that POO! somebody contact the DM this is headline news 😉

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
So her bed time routine was to slyly get in an ad for the day.

Needs to earn some money does the gal.

reel.png