Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Was just gonna pop on and say about adding Gemma to the increasing celeb baby boom 🤭..she is,in my humble opinion, is one of the better influencers and genuinely seems like a fantastic, clued up mum 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm wondering now who's gonna announce they're pregnant next??! 🤔😅
I’m due in around 4 weeks, hoping baby owlet hangs on in there a bit longer 😂
ooh soon be here. Good luck 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Stupid question but I know zero about makeup and even less how to use it properly but why are her eyebrows so shiny??
I think they are these shit stick on things she buys online? Im not sure if she actually shaved all of hers off and uses these? They are the most ridiculous shape

Reactions: 6

RamonaRiva

Well that's just it... dogs are usually regularly brushed, bathed or groomed.
Stand by for those llamas in the dog shower, or worse, one of the twenty bathrooms 😃
But surely she could just shower them in the dog shower. It’s clear Henry has never used it. 💀Hope that helps.

Reactions: 5

puddleduck

VIP Member
Any chance we could stop with the is he/isn't he ND/autistic, leave the kids alone and get back to slagging off St Cuntwit of Maldon?
Absolutely agree. He's not got CP or cancer and has both his legs. He will find his own way in his own time, maybe will need a little help at some point but he's a beautiful, healthy little boy. Just cherish this time stupid Hinch.

Listoflies

I’ve never understood those monthly subscription boxes. I always thought that to achieve the best results with skincare / hair care etc you’re supposed to use the full range of products because they’re designed to be used in conjunction with each other.
If you’re using a different brand of moisturiser, cleanser, toner, facial oil, make up remover, face wash etc and changing it every other month surely they’re not going to work as effectively?
I’m not a beautician so maybe I’ve got this wrong.
Years ago, it was probably the case. But cosmetic companies come out with so much stuff now, some of it being crap or not the best for a specific purpose but rely on people grabbing it because they liked the initial product they tried.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Can anyone tell what she is shouting in that video? Something like "oh no, oh no" like she's about to loose control. So strange

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Interesting about the computer. Why would a 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old need a computer? If it’s for role playing you wouldn’t have all the cables attached as it wouldn’t need to actually work. So I’m leaning towards that they play on it. Which on the one hand is impressive if Ronnie knows how to use a computer but on the other - sad that he doesn’t NEED to be using one at this age. It’s definitely a recent addition. Am I being naive (I don’t do video games) and there’s a console connected to it? Surely a 3.5 year old doesn’t play proper computer games??
I know I’m quite extreme with how I am about my kids not using tablets (I don’t have strong views on it, they’ve just never shown any interest in them and we don’t use them much ourselves in front of the kids), but surely using a computer at this age isn’t “typical”?

Additionally, if you look at the toys that are strewn across the room - they are mostly “baby toys”.Too young for Lonnie. The rollercoaster was obviously bought for Xmas and they are fun - expensive but fun. In my opinion it’s the kind of you they have at playgroup and itjust makes me sad that Lonnie probably doesn’t go to playgroup. It’s nice to have these kind of toys but it’s also nice to not have them and instead look forward to going to playgroup where he can have a turn there.
I’m rambling but I’m always saddened by how wrong she gets the toy situation. There have been some improvements - I wonder if that’s family members buying better toys for them for Xmas. She just doesn’t seem to ever “get it”.
I’m always struck by the No bricks, blocks, train track at all. The drawing board is still blank. No toy cars, people, little animals.
Is that not the keyboard and mouse in the photo?

Topsy-turvy2

I thought the same, think she’s edited saying the boys but forgot to edit the text too! Can someone tell her to stop making the boys look bad. It’s natural there is more poo INSIDE the house from them than the any of her animals 🙄unless she thinks the boys should poo outside too
Lmao a chicken needing fresh air.

Tbh, I'm not sure about how enforceable that is. If she's not allowing it to come into contact with anything that has been in contact with wild birds/the ground outside the coop then I don't think it's reportable. She knows what she's doing.

Btw, what's this? It was the only thing she put on there the wrong way round.
View attachment 1897447
Spotted it it was dying know 🤣

MrsLFP

Lmao a chicken needing fresh air.

Tbh, I'm not sure about how enforceable that is. If she's not allowing it to come into contact with anything that has been in contact with wild birds/the ground outside the coop then I don't think it's reportable. She knows what she's doing.

Btw, what's this? It was the only thing she put on there the wrong way round.
View attachment 1897447
Looks like that luxe oil stuff?

katesbess

VIP Member
she was about a size 16-18 if that. She just couldn’t be arsed putting effort into losing weight the long way round. So she got Daddy to pay for a ‘get thin quick way’ in the form of a gastric band (I’m sure she said he didn’t agree with it but lent her the money anyway).

that’s why she’s now resigned to a life of slimming world eating habits with mug shots in a jug.

long story short she was never massive. Just lazy. She always had this Insta life in her sights and went to any lengths to get it.
she wasnt lazy. there was no need. noone at that size needs to think they should firstly lose wieght and deff not via the operation

can we stop shrikning maya down to how she looks ffks. this is perpetuating such body issues amongst so many. who is maya, her career,her laugh, her amazing skills at presenting this show already, he sass. itv are as bad as thr audience by putting her in these slow mos and making her do this shit but jeez we arent helping a world already disordered to fuck about bodies are we.

she wasnt lazy. there was no need. noone at that size needs to think they should firstly lose wieght and deff not via the operation

can we stop shrikning maya down to how she looks ffks. this is perpetuating such body issues amongst so many. who is maya, her career,her laugh, her amazing skills at presenting this show already, he sass. itv are as bad as thr audience by putting her in these slow mos and making her do this shit but jeez we arent helping a world already disordered to fuck about bodies are we.
haha just realised i made this comment about the show like love island.the show,there ethos, there issues and portrayals.....enough said.

Reactions: 4

Wotsit

VIP Member
@Wotsit following from last thread, I found where the strange posts started. It was Jan 2020 posts by PrincessPinky. Everyone just take it all with a grain of salt, I’m sure it was all to create a distraction on tattle. The thread did end early.

Thank you, I'll have a read later 😊

Jayjay0203

You can go back to how you where before in terms of eating if you have the band removed, or released which is where the band is still in your stomach, but not doing anything as it's fully open so not restricting you at all.
Which she did. Her band does nothing now. It serves no purpose. She can eat normal. She's spoken about this before that she regretted her gastric band operation and had it released.

There's a gastric sleeve which I believe is where a portion of your stomach is actually removed. That obviously cannot be reversed so that's for life. Sophie didn't have this type.

She has a massive issue with food hence her calorie counted meals and suspected eating disorder.
Was she genuinely so overweight that she needed a gastric band? I don’t think I’ve ever seen before pics of her.

Nicnak21

MY GOD! I’ve just spent an hour reading this old thread. I wasn’t born back then you see…
I always wonder who could slotha be in here. I’m pretty sure she’s got an acct and is active.
That pinky woman reminded me of parttimemum whatever her cunty name is.

anyway thanks for that! 👏😊🥂

Omg so did I for the past hour and a half now, that was juicy especially when I stumbled across the posts that girl Olivia had made 😳