Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Who is this utter prick? Every time I come on Tattle some insta wanker is mentioned who I’ve never heard of and I’d like to stay blissfully unaware thanks my huns 🤣
Who Greedy? Greedy is a twat. Made her money out of ripping people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I don't keep up on these threads because although I can't stand the braggy cow, she's pretty boring.

Can someone please tell me how she's still getting away with all these undeclared ads for her "-latest shitty book?
They all do. There is literally no point in reporting them because nothing ever gets done😡.

kayl1986

VIP Member
The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace
I didn't know where to look, erm on the stage maybe at the guys taking their kit off? She's screaming like they were looking towards her and they were not 🙄

Oh and a wee shout out to the "crem" hi Soph 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - was that jimbob a few rows in front 😂😂😂
best selling author my arse. Can’t even spell

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I think SSS baby is imminent. All other kids shipped off to her dad and she’s having a bath.
Agreed. I'm thinking back a couple of weeks to when she said her and Joe were off to an exciting appointment. At the time I wondered if she was on her due date and had been offered a stretch and sweep, now I'm wondering if that was her getting a date for an elective C-section or induction. She's made such a big deal of "just made it to today so I could finish xyz project " that it's made me wonder if she's been given a date to go in and get the baby out.

Soapy

Chatty Member
Just watched Jamie's insta story and good god she's a brute isn't she. Absolutely no warmth or delicacy about her in the slightest.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I really feel for henrys legs. Looks like he's struggling
But no, she would never listen to us nusty trolls when we try and express concern for the dog. Anyone who lets their dog get in that state doesn’t love them or you would do everything in your power to keep them healthy.

• Sad

Gennie19

VIP Member
When she says she ‘struggles’ to cook I can’t help but think that she might be alluding to it being because of her ED

Reactions: 9

docmum

VIP Member
Sopha will see that here, google it as no doubt she’s never read any of her books as she only reads books like “The Idiots Guide To Looking After Alpacas” and will steal the idea from Enid Blyton.

Mind you, she already has the perfect character for JimBobNoNob.... Dick! I think he’ll need to be renamed Tiny Dick 🤭

Somehow I don’t think Hennerz is fierce or fit enough to be Timmy the dog, maybe that will have to be Fruitcake Freda Barker 🤭

They won’t drink lashings of ginger beer or eat potted meat sandwiches... it will be Appletiser and mugshots for them 😂
If she does, then she can feel free to get lost on Adventure Island asap

Here's a challenge for Sopha. I'd love to see the bathrooms again. All the crappy decorative stuff she bought for each one - that wire chicken cow thing, the wooden crap in Ron's bathroom, the display books in their ensuite, the Teshco range. Just curious. Or a 5 things cleaning Fresh and Up Friday reel cleaning the bathrooms.
Realised we haven't seen the bathrooms for as long as we haven't seen the boot room. She only ever seems to show downstairs and the occasional bedroom.

Also love to see the ladder desk in action while she answers actions her emails. Or does she still only do that sat on the dining table mid-clean?

Edit it wasn't a chicken it was a cow I think actually.
And the bathroom ladder 🤣🤢

• Haha

bosskaren70

Lmao a chicken needing fresh air.

Tbh, I'm not sure about how enforceable that is. If she's not allowing it to come into contact with anything that has been in contact with wild birds/the ground outside the coop then I don't think it's reportable. She knows what she's doing.

Btw, what's this? It was the only thing she put on there the wrong way round.
View attachment 1897447
It looks like this
48637B18-D6F2-48F0-AEDF-65E82998C137.png

Also pissed off she wears next cashmere I fucking love that perfume 😩

Ellejay81

You couldn't paint a red neck on her! Acting like an overgrown child yet again. Pathetic.

Stacybee

I really think she did realize exactly how many items that decluttering jar entails 😂. She's such a fool

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
SSS is really “proud” of the value, quality and price of her range. Considering that conversation was had on here an hour ago I wonder where she got the idea for that post 🙈

• Haha