Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Annnnd she's confirmed tesco dropped her
Having to quote myself as I read her post wrong... thought it said not sure how much it will be in stock for as tesco decided not to renew with me... but just seen it again and it says tesco decided that not me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

kayl1986

VIP Member
Which gender reveal was that? The first one or the third 😂 😂 😂

Still can’t believe they did multiple for the same child
Did they? I only seen the one where they was dressed up and cutting a cake all on their own and Ronnie wasn’t there. Don’t know if I was on here then or watching her stories that much

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Funny how it's just the 1 camel that comes in. She legit treats them like they are dogs and listen to her 🤥 they make me happy yeah so you keep saying

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Should be called Kitchen nits no one ever needs. Bloody hell! Never ever has anyone cut a banana with scissors (fingers work) - the tap is ridiculous, even more so for someone who never cooks. Fruits in boxes, what?? Child lock - her kids are old enough but then again she keeps dangerous stuff at their reach (but keeps the kids books high on a shelf)
Bread bag - seriously fuck off.
Fire - she needs a much bigger bottle!!!
Straws - put them in a drawer
Air fryer - not a must have especially considering the electricity running cost

She’s just copying trends but instead of being useful, she’s bragging as usual.

Sophie Rose you are the most boring uninspiring SM personality on the planet. Stop buying bots and fuck off already.

Many thanks
Soph has kitchen bits pass it on 🙊

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Watching Dancing on Ice, Hinch looks exactly like the Vivienne when she has her blonde wig on.

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
So OT but Billie Faiers is just off a main road, next to a hospital and used to be a gorgeous house on a corner plot. Used to live not far from there, proper ruined the look of that street.

One thing they all have in common - no taste and no class.

Oh and this has just killed me View attachment 1899607

Countryside is a bit tenuous. Semi rural at best. For a few more years, until the big housing development creeps up the fields to the south and links the two main routes out of Maldon.
i have bloods done there every couple of weeks and they’ve still had the boarding up around the front of the house - looks an absolute mess. Plus it’s right on top of the plot at the back of them too. Feel so sorry for people living down there, it’s another nice part of town ruined by the towie effect 😤

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Oh yes I think she does too, to use as a bigger cash cow than Ron and Lon. A girl after 2 boys would have more freebies rolling in than she got with the boys. I also think if she had a girl those boys would be pushed even further away and everything would be about Princess Hinch(liffe) She’d be swanning around with that baby on her hip at every opportunity, matching tiaras and tutus and gushing about how ‘she just can’t believe it guys’ that she has been gifted with the most perfect thing ever xx
And then the new brand of Miss Hinch. Girlie pink items. Hinch bros never took and the adventures of the hinch bros have to include the fat fur brother

SpritzerTime

I think it’s because she didn’t get out much when lots of us were live, laugh and lovin. I don’t know her backstory or age but she gives me vibes of someone who didn’t date much in teens and 20s (if at all- she seems to view men as alien beings), then met a man (is he a couple of years older? Usually goes that way), settled down, had kids and talks only about how she loves being at home and cleaning and tidying. she doesn’t seem like she’s had much of a life so this is major and very unusual for her blessherheart

She’s a weird sex pest I knew it would be bad since she films random men and workmen in a disrespectful manor. She is cringe as fuck!

Is Jamie now allowed to do a story about how hot the man are and he’s just got a dad bod and tiny sausage? Like when she keeps comparing herself to women? I very much doubt he would be allowed to watch women strip let alone shout his best oi oi at them 😂

Reactions: 6
No one is saying he doesn’t have a speech delay. They’re saying he doesn’t have invisible speech needs. Whatever they are. I’ve never heard that term before.
But he could have:

"As many as 20 percent of four-year-olds have a speech or language disorder. Language disorders are often known as the ‘invisible communication disorder’ because language difficulties aren’t always obvious. Speech difficulties, pronunciation or stuttering are often more obvious for adults to notice.

Many children have no known cause for their communication disorder. Other children may have communication difficulties as a result of a diagnosis such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy or hearing loss."

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Agreed. I'm thinking back a couple of weeks to when she said her and Joe were off to an exciting appointment. At the time I wondered if she was on her due date and had been offered a stretch and sweep, now I'm wondering if that was her getting a date for an elective C-section or induction. She's made such a big deal of "just made it to today so I could finish xyz project " that it's made me wonder if she's been given a date to go in and get the baby out.
Yes, when she did the ITS stories yesterday she made a big thing about getting to do that.
The kids are away overnight so it makes perfect sense.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Cause they haven’t paid her to advertise. Hope that helps x
Of course! Silly me, but why didn’t she just not show it or put it round where it couldn’t be seen? Oops silly me again 🤦obvs hoping for a collab 😡. She’d better not get one as I adore the stuff.