Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the bubble wrap?! Nothing she does ever makes sense!
When I saw that bubble wrap all I could think of was how easy it would be for a small child or dog to pull the edge of it and the whole lot will come sliding off the window ledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a look at her posts all the way back to 2018. She gets less likes now on many posts than she did when she had 1 mil followers. A few posts hit 500k in 2020 (all posts that hit 500k were of her children) all of her "shtyling" posts have always done badly in terms of engagement. none of her posts since 2022 have done well, infact she had more engagement at less than 2mil followers. Make it make sense plz. Her children are the most engaging thing about her even tho "shtyling" is where her heart is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø home shtyling always struggled to get 100k+ likes,even at 1-4m followers, Henry and even pics of herself and inch always performed badly (comparing follower to engagement ratio), it's usually the boys that reel the likes in and even that is slipping now. What will she do ,šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø the rug is for sure getting pulled.

I get that people say she has enough to live off etc even if the insta fame ends, no mortgage etc, but there's so many examples of rappers, singers, celebrities, entertainers (especially from the early and mid 00s) that managed their money very badly and ended up living regular lives once it all crumbled down

Reactions: 36
Ladies and gentlemenā€¦

I give you the woman who claims she doesnā€™t get much time to clean anymore šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Yet has all the time in the world to dick about

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m probably Bush to the party re the windowsill decor and Iā€™m sure you nusty hens have covered it all.
Yet hereā€™s my contribution: she copied sss yet again with the format.
Sofa is decorating a room thatā€™s 24/7 set up for dinner but they donā€™t eat there, and the kids arenā€™t allowed in there (that answers the many questions of idiotic sheep asking for tips as to how to get toddlers not to touch that tit)

BINGO ALERT: I reckon the main decor will take place over the weekend by some local florist she will tag, because she wonā€™t be paying them and she has to give them a good 3 weeks of exposure so they can gain business from her to recover from their free work for her. Fingers crossed for that poor little business!

Goodnight lovely hens! Iā€™m off to watch Yellowstone (Iā€™m obshheshhtttt) with real farmers and real kick arse women with brains and real sexy cowboys. Not tend farm Essex cunts like these two insufferable wankers.

bisou bi

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That ā€œdisplayā€ is bloody shocking and interestingly like SSS who used pampas grass to make a Christmas tree. Soph fan girls so hard for SSS Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t want to sniff her dirty pants šŸ¤®.

I just canā€™t with these bleeping morons anymore.

Iā€™m exhausted with life right now, everything is a bleeping battle for so many of us and these twats are playing ā€œhouseā€ without a care in the world. I know the cost of living crisis isnā€™t their doing but they could at least be considerate to the many who follow Soph etc who are on the bones of their arses and exhausted with everything. My MH isnā€™t good right now and Iā€™m triggered by these twats.
Awww take care lovely x

When I saw that bubble wrap all I could think of was how easy it would be for a small child or dog to pull the edge of it and the whole lot will come sliding off the window ledge.
Please ā€¦obviously with no one getting hurt

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ā¤ā¤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx
I wonder if it's worth popping insta account names for small businesses we come across in the Rave Thread? Mods?; Are we allowed to do that?

Reactions: 1
Haha I totally agree with you I usto be a 1st of December person and then taken down Boxing Day but this year Iā€™m in as much tit as in a pig farm and Iā€™m the most depressed Iā€™ve ever been so I needed something nice to look at so put them upšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

i did start putting out small things but it escalated and I thought duck it šŸ˜‚ havenā€™t put it on insta tho I have no friends to see it anyway.

ok woe is me is over šŸ˜‚ someone make me feel better and tell me thereā€™s is up too haha
OK I'm owning up! I put all mine up on Sunday, I adore Christmas and it's never too early for me! I've got about 8 Christmas trees (only 4 are decorated) a massive tree arch, and a conservatory roof is bauble heaven ( we have invisible netting and a light net and hook the baubles up). I love it, and haven't put ANY photos on social media cos people don't need to see it! I'm sitting here basking in the cosy glow of my Christmas lights! Feel better now? You're honestly not alone there's loads of people just like you and me out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Moss to the party, busy real not tend working and had a baby Owlet check-up, blessā€™itsā€™arrrt šŸ¤

How does it take so long to produce that itchy looking floof suit, is it made out of the leftovers of RoyOiOi and gangā€™s sheared floof šŸ¤”

Speaking of the floofheads sheared floof, have we ever seen the rugs she was going to have made out of it for Ronni e and Lonnieā€™s rooms or has it never been sheeeeen again šŸ¤”šŸ¦™

Edit: rushing to get ready for Iā€™m a Celeb... can we request Dolphin and Jimmy Dickless to go into the jungle next year šŸ¤­šŸ€šŸ¦ŸšŸ›

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

šŸŽµDeck the house with rolls of bubble wrap, fa la la la la, la la la laaaašŸŽµ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soooo body conscious yet sheā€™s constantly wearing clothes that show her body šŸ™ƒ Tesco have to be dropping her soon - watch all her shite get heavily discounted in the Jan sales & hopefully not be seen in stores again!

Reactions: 12
Moss to the party, busy real not tend working and had a baby Owlet check-up, blessā€™itsā€™arrrt šŸ¤

How does it take so long to produce that itchy looking floof suit, is it made out of the leftovers of RoyOiOi and gangā€™s sheared floof šŸ¤”

Speaking of the floofheads sheared floof, have we ever seen the rugs she was going to have made out of it for Ronni e and Lonnieā€™s rooms or has it never been sheeeeen again šŸ¤”šŸ¦™
Nah. It was disease and pox ridden, she could only salvage a little bit, so she hand knitted Jim Dickless a small Christmas present. It's a handmade, itchy, very small willy warmer....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

We finally know what she did with the floof when they got their haircuts ā€¦alpaca floof tit snit suit anyone šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like fandf have moved on to Sam faiers for the children's clothes. #hinchisover šŸ˜œšŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK I'm owning up! I put all mine up on Sunday, I adore Christmas and it's never too early for me! I've got about 8 Christmas trees (only 4 are decorated) a massive tree arch, and a conservatory roof is bauble heaven ( we have invisible netting and a light net and hook the baubles up). I love it, and haven't put ANY photos on social media cos people don't need to see it! I'm sitting here basking in the cosy glow of my Christmas lights! Feel better now? You're honestly not alone there's loads of people just like you and me out there!
Ahh I feel much better! I love baubles every one on my tree is different and mean so much more then hinch chucking money at the most expensive ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.