Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosytoes

This is a bit unfair and nitpicky. I imagine all parents of more than one have mixed their kids names up on occasion. I know I have.
Fair point but do you film it and post it on the gram for your millions of sheep/ bots?
I do it hourly. I run through all 4 of my kids names b4 finally settling on the one I’m after 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Oh right just thought the slipper was story to be used in future for an excuse to do a home bargains haul for the damage limitation of spending most peoples monthly rent just on Christmas decs the other day

Will be guyssssss I had to get the boys new slippers….

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
That's terrifying. I don't have a LinkedIn or Facebook. I have an Instagram related to my work but I don't like any local pages or post pictures of where we live. Never mention birthdays, anniversaries, names etc. I'm a nobody!
Honestly it's crazy if anyone's invested their user name is notkahnjunior on tiktok. It will blow your mind!

• Wow

boundandgagged

VIP Member
I'm blocked by her but could always look at her crap stories and posts via my other IG account, unfortunately I can't access it since getting a new phone, double tapping on my profile pic doesn't work ( any tips would be gratefully accepted ) but I guess there's no change to selfish, greedy, useless mother, dog abusing, can't cook chemical Soph

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
As much as this pains me to say this I'm going to;

Crocs!

Easy to slip on and off and far more practical in the farm garden.
They even come with floofy fleece linings!
Great for kids if they struggle with wellies and you're a lazy parent.

Also far more hygienic than slippers 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
Only just seen this. Wasn't plagiarising like a certain someone we know 👀
Is obviously a more sensible option than slippers!!

samj123

This is a bit unfair and nitpicky. I imagine all parents of more than one have mixed their kids names up on occasion. I know I have.
What. I meant was Len was trying to talk and she was getting all giddy and interrupting she does when Ron talks-which is why she said Ron instead of Len. that’s all

Perfect activity for the boys to do but no she has got to do it herself. Why is she so reluctant to allow those kids to do things themselves. It’s like she’s a child too and she wants to save all the fun stuff for herself. It’s so strange.
wouldn’t be worthy for the ‘gram tho hunnayyy

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I've lurked for a while but 1st time posting. I honestly think she has ADHD or some other neurodiveristy. She can't possibly act the way she does if she was 'neurotypical'. I have a teen daughter with ADHD/ASD and so have been learning lot's about it and she keeps springing to mind (along with a lot of other Instagram 'influencers').
Yes I agree said a while ago she is very irrational and obsessive of things!

Reactions: 4

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs
We made these with my son when he was little but you do have to be careful if there are pets in the house. I know a few dogs that have been seriously ill over Christmas after eating the kids salt dough tree decorations 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4