Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in a good place at all but boy did this tit show cheer me up 🤣🤣

Lighting tea lights with plants I hope she sitting in that room so when it goes up in flames she can stop it spreading especially with the amount of chemicals she sprays about. What a bleep 🙈🙈
Omg that reminds me, I saw someone on TikTok mixing softener and VODKA with water to use as a room spray!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s literally copied old horse face, best bubs 4 lyf’s idea with the latest reel 🥱😴 Complete bimbo and fraud. Nothing about her is original or unique.
She's such a fraud. Everything is copying . Then to have the nerve to say she designed it 2021🤣 absolute narcissist of a woman. How old does she think she is.

Just seen the Xmas display. Is there anything she can do with her content and house that don't involve copying SSS. Even the same music as Mario's Christmas reel. All the quotes constantly stolen. Not an original bone in her body. She can easily be replaced as her marketing skills are tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a mess!! Just a tit show. Those branches will be rotting in a week or so. If those berries are real, then they are toxic!!! Stupid bint!!

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
lolling around dressed as a floof, better run fast when the decos go “poof”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
See her make up kid friend even has a hello fresh code 🤣bet hinch is fuming all the kitchen gear yet no deal for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Before IG came around you would have been ridiculed by the family/neighbours if you dared to display your Christmas decorations before Advent.

Now we have the stoopids putting them up straight after Bonfire night or earlier in Mario's case.

Reactions: 22
Omg that reminds me, I saw someone on TikTok mixing softener and VODKA with water to use as a room spray!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
What a waste of bleeping vodka what is wrong with people, why must these huns have there homes smelling of chemicals, don't get me wrong I like a clean smelling home but real not tend cleaning gives me that effect. Only difference is my house won't go bang 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering reels are meant to be the main thing on Instagram now, they do absolutely nothing for her considering she's supposedly got over 4 million followers

Reactions: 15
Do you reckon she gives inches inch a double tap every time she touches it , ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lighting candles there and sharing it to her following of sheep is damn right irresponsible. Sophie all over. How long before the fire service issue a warning against copying her? Bet she doesn’t put a vase on her hob at “Hinch not a Farm” anymore.

hole.

Reactions: 17
I can’t even see her reel. It’s not showing on my feed at all. Only if I look for it. Which I’m not going to do.

Reactions: 5
Before IG came around you would have been ridiculed by the family/neighbours if you dared to display your Christmas decorations before Advent.

Now we have the stoopids putting them up straight after Bonfire night.

Haha I totally agree with you I usto be a 1st of December person and then taken down Boxing Day but this year I’m in as much tit as in a pig farm and I’m the most depressed I’ve ever been so I needed something nice to look at so put them up😂😂

i did start putting out small things but it escalated and I thought duck it 😂 haven’t put it on insta tho I have no friends to see it anyway.

ok woe is me is over 😂 someone make me feel better and tell me there’s is up too haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I love Christmas. The food, the smells, the dark nights, kids full of joy and adults acting less of a bleep etc...

But it's 6 weeks away?

All that dust and tit that's going to be gathered in her house 🤮

Reactions: 14
Stacey had her reel up half as long but twice as many likes. 🫣🫣
Tbf it's a giveaway where they have to like the post.
She's played a clever one with the ITS guy tonight, pretending they're giving away more than was agreed because Stace is so ditzy she forgot the value of the holidays and added her collection "without permission".
It's sickening how no one thinks critically about stunts like that.

Sorry off topic.
Wonder if Hunch is going to get a Christmas collection of home stuff with Teshco 👀🤭

Reactions: 12
Soo im officially a VIP member woo!

ide like to thank my fellow nusty henz for the laughs support and fun
Ide like to thank sofa rose (added in her teens) for providing endless amount of shite for me to comment on
Ide also like to mourn the loss of shady and bunny -
You were my favessss

crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke all round

all the vest

am fank you

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.