Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is that these followers who profess to be super interested in her life - enough to send a message asking about her living space - don’t remember her showing the lounge before. It’s almost like that question was made up…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pure laziness with the outdoor slippers then, anything to make life easier eh Hinch! Thanks for explaining. Get your boys in some sensible waterproof shoes that are safe for outdoors.

Reactions: 17
Well that’s us Owls back from walking our dog at the prom..... did my three Owlets wear outdoor morning slippers? Did they duck, they wore wellies because yanno only twats put slippers on their children to run around outside 🙄

Long posssscht Nusties, but I have so many questions....

1) Do Ronni e and Lonnie also have outdoor afternoon and evening slippers 🤔

2) Does Slopha Rose Dolphin and Jimmy Dickless also have a selection of Outdoor morning, afternoon and evening slippers 🤔

3) What about Fiddle and Weepy, do they bring their own outdoor morning, afternoon and evening slippers with them when they visit, cause they sure as hell don’t leave them in the never sheeeeen again Boot room 🤔

4) Seeing as the wellies previously shown as an AD and Brag are probably residing at the tip, should the “Boot Room” now be renamed the “Outside Slipper Room” complete with wonky stick on label 🤔

5) Does Weepy’s selection of outdoor slippers have steel toe caps, yanno it’s important to have health and safety rules in place in the Workhouse Workshop 🤔

Maybe he made himself a pair 🐰 I mean, he loveeeeees animals, just like Sopha, Bless’is’arrrt.

A0562BAB-DF3C-46B7-80DF-4DEF4B4F9A51.jpeg

CAA2AE47-927D-4FBC-8EA2-FE716C126362.png

3EE858E1-A5AB-49B5-98D7-BF00844B2F46.jpeg

B879D8FE-F3C4-46BA-A658-53E5961D7AFE.gif

⬆ Weepy proving they are steel toe cap outdoor (morning, afternoon or evening) slippers 🤭

6) Does Jimmy Dickless actually wear slippers or has he got Weepy to knock him up some steel toe cap outdoor morning, afternoon and evening flip flops 🤔

187D3AC9-E459-48BE-BABD-38BF9E91340C.jpeg

Sopha even though you haven’t read here since Zoe Slater stormed across Albert Square and screamed "You can't tell me what to do! You ain't my muvvvver!"to which a tearful Kat Slater screeched back: "Yes I am!" It’s as obvious as your missing nostril that you do. The boys wearing slippers outside has been mentioned so often on here. As has why you only show yourselves slothing in the Orangery and not the lounge... suddenly you have a message from one of your fake accounts hunz asking why you only show the Orangery and TADAAA there’s stories about your lounge, using Lonnie as a prop 🙄

Shepherds pie tonight by any chance Sopha 🤔 It’s been mentioned lots on here, is that what you’re serving up to Jimmy Dickless’ family followed by an an avalanche of sweets 🤢 Poor buggers bless’em.

Oh yeah Sopha, nice placement of ya Hinch book and bottle of Cuntalyptusssh spray laying down on ya Diner boofffffffe.... it should have said AD 🙄 twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Poor Ron not even allowed to hold a jug of water & then there’s Rex in charge of a glue gun & a hole punch. Worlds apart parenting

that pantry is shocking - where’s the bread, the tins, cereals? Everything is branded as well. Where’s the Tesco own value stuff? She’s so out of touch with the world & her sheep. She must think they all have a few million lying around as well
I was thinking the same thing, like the branded premixed slices and the rice. It’s all the same just different colours, but it’s all for show. I bet she cooks in the other kitchen by throwing around a bunch of pre-cut and ready meals ingredients

Reactions: 7
If I had the money and the house for a log burner which I would love to be fair , it would be in my living room centre piece cosy with a nice rug , not in the corner beside glass windows!! Please make it make sense 😳

Reactions: 24
That house looks so sad and blend! Zero artwork anywhere and esp on the walls. Only awful mirrors and framed eucalyptus which look like empty frames you buy with a random pic in them. Why the duck is the dining table set up like this? It’s pathetic. She’s trying too hard to look luxurious but instead it makes her look even more tacky than she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You nusty trolls- see!! Lonnie does talk!! Or is is Ren? Can’t remember his name. Also noted the precision with which she showed the kitchen to avoid the massive telly on the wall!

• Haha
This is super petty and maybe I’m wrong (international shoe sizes, innit?) 😂 but I don’t believe those can be the right size shoes for the kids? Ronnie is a tall three year old in only a size 7? Lennie is 18 months and probably also tall and a 4? My kids got their first shoes when they started walking at 11-12 months and were never as small as a 4 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Granted Soph only wears a lady’s size 5, so maybe small feet run in the family 🤥
Agreed. My small 3.5 year old is a size 8. I would have placed Ronnie as a 9. Lonnie as a 5/6.

Reactions: 8
Outdoor slippers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wellies would be more practical and much easier for them to slip on as well. Does she ever make sense?
Also she keeps featuring the pushchair and doll and I know it’s purely for a future troll story when really nobody cares if a child has a doll although I’m surprise alpha oi oi manly man Jamie allows it after his many degrading gender based and derogatory comments previously

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Same, it has never occurred to me to put slippers on kids feet when they are outdoors so they can run around in the wet grass. But then again Mummazzzzzzz was always out and about (ok, once) the estate, waving to tend neighbours in her slipppppezzzzzzzz, so maybe it's a new tradition 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Especially the ones made for little feet, with the handles on the side.
I saw a small girl wearing glittery pink wellies with handles on the side back in the summer, not gonna lie I was rather jealous!! 😁
You’d think with their millions they could shell out for a couple of pairs for the boys. Absolute melts.

Reactions: 14
She just called Len Ron if you listen closely, can’t even get her kids names correct
This is a bit unfair and nitpicky. I imagine all parents of more than one have mixed their kids names up on occasion. I know I have.

If I had the money and the house for a log burner which I would love to be fair , it would be in my living room centre piece cosy with a nice rug , not in the corner beside glass windows!! Please make it make sense 😳
I'd have both. That brick fireplace is crying out for a log burner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
Yes comments like this from actual parents you know relatable ones not tend ones that let their kids run around in the wet grass in slippers.
Again though was just so she could bring up home bargains like guys I got a duck ton of money but look at these trusty cheap slippers you paupers can afford.

What I don’t understand is the kids wellies in home bargains are right NEXT to the slippers

Reactions: 8
This is a bit unfair and nitpicky. I imagine all parents of more than one have mixed their kids names up on occasion. I know I have.
Fair point but do you film it and post it on the gram for your millions of sheep/ bots?
I do it hourly. I run through all 4 of my kids names b4 finally settling on the one I’m after 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh right just thought the slipper was story to be used in future for an excuse to do a home bargains haul for the damage limitation of spending most peoples monthly rent just on Christmas decs the other day

Will be guyssssss I had to get the boys new slippers….

Reactions: 5
Have we noticed she always dips the camera as if to hide something? She done it again when the little one was saying alpaca

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.