Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage dog spotter - Mamfa has a dog. She filmed Henry running around with a dog. I feel like it was a sausage dog. I hope someone knows!!

Poor mamfa - not allowed to put up any family photos or have any personal stuff out in case sopha pops by wanting to film and brag how amazing she is for giving her house to a speeesssshaaal family.
This is the dog Hennerz was running around with, fur cousin Frankie.

0141C8C6-9753-4CD4-A572-30D3FBA84191.jpeg
03C0B3A6-ADBF-412C-A9C5-FB39D09A78C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw this on SSS’ sister’s account. Maybe this is why Hinch is thinking of branching out into You Tube

View attachment 1728908
They're all getting desperate now. Jemma knows her stickers are a thing of a past. She tried to get in with Stacey's craft show for Christmas but I read she's only shown for 30 seconds. The can see Instagram is not the same and you tube is the place to make more money .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My husband has just walked past me and said, "what you looking at, hey that looks like our living room". My response was, "you cheeky bastard, our home isn't bland and souless like that, we have COLOUR." I think he saw the same kinda flooring that we have and presumed. I now have the urge to go and dig a 6ft deep hole in our garden and become a widow.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(for you lurking sheep, I'm only joking, no need to panic and call the police.)
That’s nothing but happened to be doing some shopping in Tesco with my fiancé and when we were passing the clothing he looked and said “you’re looking a new dressing gown why don’t you get one of those, when I looked across at them I realised he was meaning the full ugly hinch ones, should I call off our engagement??? 🤨BTW he hasn’t a clue about hinch or who she is, he doesn’t even use Instagram 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit late to the thread but few things:
* Outdoor slippers…what in the name of fuckery is that all about? Has she never heard of wellies. The poor boys will have cold toes. Again absolutely useless.
* Laughing at the kids - Sorry if this has already been said but I genuinely think she laughs because she doesn’t have anything to say to them. She has warmth in her voice when she speaks to the manky raggy old camels but she’s so cold with the boys.
* The booth - What is with that round table and table cloth, absolute waste of space.
* Showing off the bland lifeless lounge - What is in that corner that she wants to hide??
* Her old house - Does anyone actually live there?! I’m not so sure. I think she is making everyone believe it’s her sister but I think it’s an empty house. Don’t know what I’ve got for it but I don’t buy that someone lives there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.
She should change the locks and claim squatters rights. Going off the ‘tenants from hell’ tv show it will take Hinch years to get back in…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know the boxes? Claiming she’s behind this year? I just looked in her highlights she put them on 48 weeks ago (roughly 12th December) why does she do this rushed last minute I’m so behind narrative with Christmas
She probably claimed last year she was also panicking and unorganised. She also just showed the shoppers her eleventy billion bubbles and new Christmas tat, for this year's shhhhpecial bespoke Christmmmasssss with the Hunches journey.

Reactions: 13
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.
I wonder if she was made to “gift” the house by Fiddle and didn’t really want to which is why she’s being all weird about it now

Reactions: 8
I’ve said before I think the house is the “babysitting house”. It’s where the kids - including clingon are babysat. I do think Mamfa (and partner?) live there full time but that they’ve not fully moved in. This is a temporary arrangement. The boys are shipped there to be babysat by fiddle so the “farm” remains clean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning Nusties 🐔💕

To be honesssssscht, I’d be really peeved if I was Mamfa, Sopha needs to feck off filming and showing Greyskull on her gram now. I mean, nobody even cares or wants to see it anyway, how weird that she even thinks to film it. The first thing to go to the tip would have been this ⬇ If I was Mamfa 🤭

5A1D3385-D62F-407F-8DCE-E7AD76B45ED9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It was Grandma Rose, bless’er’arrrt

Fiddles car was definitely parked in a disabled bay, with a blue badge. No bully bullshit fake from me. It was Grandma with her.
That's good because we know Inch is guilty of parking in a blue badge spot🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
That's good because we know Inch is guilty of parking in a blue badge spot🙄🙄🙄
He’s an arsenal hole for parking in blue badge spaces. I’m pretty sure someone said he parked in one near Home Bargains when Sopha went in on one of her paid for shopping sprees and there’s plenty of spaces there 🙄

To be fair, no wonder Mamfa hasn’t bothered move in properly because she knows this Hinch cult is slowly fading and they’ll soon need extra money so that house will be the first thing up for sale

Reactions: 23
She probably claimed last year she was also panicking and unorganised. She also just showed the shoppers her eleventy billion bubbles and new Christmas tat, for this year's shhhhpecial bespoke Christmmmasssss with the Hunches journey.
She did, that’s why she nailed the bit of tree to the wall 🤣🤣 when really she was just waiting to
REvEaL Fake Farm 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She did, that’s why she nailed the bit of tree to the wall 🤣🤣 when really she was just waiting to
REvEaL Fake Farm 🙄
Exactly, she was even pencilled in with Poppybelles last Christmas but it never happened 🤭🤭🤭

She's also following recently a manor house reno🤫 it's stunning but Hinch you live in a lodge , you'll never be able to afford a house thst big🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly, she was even pencilled in with Poppybelles last Christmas but it never happened 🤭🤭🤭

She's also following recently a manor house reno🤫 it's stunning but Hinch you live in a lodge , you'll never be able to afford a house thst big🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just noticed it's in Essex aswell🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not been on for a while but it seems the boot room needs to be renamed as the slipper room then? What's the purpose of a boot room when they don't where welly's? I live near lots of working farms and not tend ones so maybe that's the difference. Guess it's tend grass so slippers it is.
Poor mamfa living in the hinch shrine. Can't put an ounce of her own personality into the house and has to have all her cast off's.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.