Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamies family are coming round ey.
Once a year when Soph is ripped from fiddles titty long enough to enjoy the company of others.
Maybe she's going to whip up a shepherd's pie for lunch, followed by a selection of haribos for pudding 🤣🤣
I bet Jamie's family can't stand her 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We are literally in control of her content now… we are influencing the influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jamie's latest photo dump.... why has lennie got a dummy in even in soft play, why would you let him have it at all in the day when you already have one child who's speech suffered because of crap parenting. Also does hinch do anything with her children at all?? Jamie's stories, although annoying, seem much more natural compared to hinchs
All I could think was what if he falls with it in his mouth!!! Also he's occupied, with does he need it in there

Reactions: 11
Instead of recording about your lounge actually conversate with Len (I still can't believe she calls him that) he's obviously reaching out to her and trying to get her attention but she's too busy filming for the nosey people on the gram. Didn't someone post on here that we don't see her lounge?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1727018

Jusht laaaaaarve to dress them cute for as long as possible guyshhh.
They're dressed like the teens who go running drugs on pushbikes. I'm sorry but I HATE seeing tiny kids dressed like this. Stop forcing them to grow up so fast. But then she is pure chav! Chav with money. The worst kind.
I'm sat here with my child who same age as Ronnie and he is head to toe in his Hey Duggee clothes and cute bobble hat. Just as a 3/4 year old should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who the duck hangs around their kitchen lol,I love my kitchen but I don't sit in there with my kids..... In other words THE KIDS WHO ALSO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE aren't allowed in the lounge that's pristine with white carpets... Why not take some of their toys in the living room on a evening when it's getting dark early and cosy up with the fire on? My kids have a toy room but half the time, actually most the time, they pull toys into the lounge which is absolutely fine. Takes 2 minutes to tidy up when it's bedtime.
What a LIFE those boys have 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OK slotha what have you got on your feet, a pair of outdoor slippers too or are yours warm and toasty in some uggs. She's annoying the life out-of me now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_20221113_114051.jpg

Candles on? This looks like the incense burner to me. Good way to cover up cigarette smoke stench with some scented smoke. Speaking from experience.

Reactions: 22
Lonnie hasn’t got any toys in the living room. It’s granddads glasses and the tv remotes/a phone. Fun.

She dips when she pans to the French doors and then dips again when she goes back. What’s she hiding in that corner??

Also shouldn’t the sofas, carpets, prints be declared as ads. Amongst many other things

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have 3 hens. We only ever get 3 eggs a day or less. The BHWT put up a post once saying they lay up to one egg in 24 hour period and hens have a laying amount up to a certain amount a year. Absolute BS.

On another note…Does she realise people are struggling to heat their homes and eat at the moment? Wow is all I can say with all that tat and just giving away all her other things. What an absolute ….

BAUBLE POST HAS BEEN DELETED
It hasn't been deleted was 24hrs

Reactions: 2
Never nosy?? Of course its fecking nosey lol not nosey to you cause you like to brag brag brag lol

Reactions: 7
All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover
I wonder if these special decs will make an appearance the ones she had made for greyskull that are soooo spechhhhial to her ,she lurvvvvved them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping outdoor slippers 🤣 Aye dead on love! Totally didn’t occur to her that the footwear she’s shown for weeks outside is completely inappropriate for those kids so she had to cover it up somehow after reading it on here 🤣

and why is she pretending her kitchen won’t stay tidy for long? We’ve never seen it with any kind of clutter or life happening in it! Just you keep wiping dan those surfices hunnay… can’t wait to see your seven trees cluttered with deep red boebols and shite while the rest of us worry about paying for Christmas at all this year! Atv!

Reactions: 29
This is super petty and maybe I’m wrong (international shoe sizes, innit?) 😂 but I don’t believe those can be the right size shoes for the kids? Ronnie is a tall three year old in only a size 7? Lennie is 18 months and probably also tall and a 4? My kids got their first shoes when they started walking at 11-12 months and were never as small as a 4 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Granted Soph only wears a lady’s size 5, so maybe small feet run in the family 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
My daughter did she even slept with them on (well when they was brand new and hadn't see the outside floor) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's been asked before but how do we report her to ASA. That living room is 99% gifted & no AD. It really pisses me off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just called Len Ron if you listen closely, can’t even get her kids names correct

he has a sore throat because MAYBE he’s outside in next to nothing in winter? And his feet are getting soaked for your crappy content. Not difficult to work out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine having a big house for a family of 4, 6 if you include her idiot parents and it sounds that empty when she talks it hurts me

Reactions: 17
What a respectable human being she is posting insta stories during the 2 minute silence for the fallen.
I came on here to share this too. What an actual vile human being. She can cry troll if it makes her feel better but her problem is on these posts nobody is trolling they are showing her what her behaviour is like and it's disgusting. Rather than reflecting and thinking about her actions she claims its trolling playing the victim. No the only victim are those people who try and buy into your bullshit and spend money they don't have inhaling all kinds of toxic chemicals and desperately trying to keep a house unnaturally clean because they have a life without their partners or parents to entertain their every whim.
This along with posting the video of her pushing a baby in a pram 10 minutes before the wave of light just goes to show how awful she is.
It's not trolling Soph it's truth tell yourself what you want but there it is and I hope Karma catches you one day.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.