Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klaus123

VIP Member
Just when I think she can’t be anymore out of touch with reality she then has the audacity to post that she has nervous tummy for Christmas. Really! Poor Soph, endless time and money, babysitters, etc, however will she get it done?

meanwhile, some of us have lost our homes due to the cost of living crisis and are just scraping by, some of us genuinely don’t know how we’ll afford any presents at all

god she is a massive cunt. Nothing would please me more than to see her face financial ruin

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the fuck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? Dickhead. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid bitch.

Screenshot_20221113_150802_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

samj123

She makes it out she’s given her house away to some family who have been going through hard times and really need some help…. It’s just her sister right?!

londonLA

Chatty Member
View attachment 1727018

Jusht laaaaaarve to dress them cute for as long as possible guyshhh.
They're dressed like the teens who go running drugs on pushbikes. I'm sorry but I HATE seeing tiny kids dressed like this. Stop forcing them to grow up so fast. But then she is pure chav! Chav with money. The worst kind.
I'm sat here with my child who same age as Ronnie and he is head to toe in his Hey Duggee clothes and cute bobble hat. Just as a 3/4 year old should be.

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
4 eggs a day 😂😂😂😂

If she could invent a chicken who lays more than once a day and every day a week she would make even more money than fleecing sheep, the industrial chicken farmers would be beating down her crematorium door!

That farm that gave up those hens because they are no longer commercially viable must be kicking themselves 😂😂😂
Plot twist.

Farmer James has been getting up really early to put supermarket eggs under the hens.

Soph's too fick to notice the lion stamp on them all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I wonder where she got the idea from for trying to sing as if it’s Hennerz singing 🤔🤔🤔

Oh yeah..... Hi Sopha 👋🏻

It sounds shite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NordieGal

Guys I think we may have witnessed some form of tragic foreplay that can't be unseen. She's gonna make him wear a sombrero and call him Seńor from now on, isn't she??? Ai ai ai!!! 😭😭😭
PS. That French was shite!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My two young children do crocs in the summer months and wellies in the winter months for the garden. It’s not hard is it? Both crocs and wellies can be put on independently. Slippers has never ever entered by head. It’s probably because that’s what they used on the Astro turf. 🙄🙄

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
Why do these idiots put their children's full names on the Internet?!?
And.....date of birth, time of birth, weight at birth, place of birth, parents full names (Inc maiden names), likes, dislikes, clothes, routines, voice, image, favourite toys, pets names, bedrooms, (in some cases: schools/nurseries), hobbies, toilet habits, milestones.....I mean I could go on but it is fucking disgusting and those poor children deserve better.

• Sad

Sausage90

VIP Member
Henry is absolutely massive. I reckon he's nearly double the size he should be.

Healthy dogs should have a noticeable waist, not flab hanging over their thighs. He's 7 (spaniels should still be energetic at this age) and acts like he's 11/12. He looks arthritic when he's walking.

Stop feeding him crap ffs.

• Sad
  • Sick

sapropink

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 07/11:

66 stories total - her busiest week by far
30% ads - pretty average for her these days but still down significantly in comparison to when I first started doing this 🧐

Friday was her busiest day with 15 stories posted, 3 of which were ads - definitely lower than usual, wonder why 🤣

My breakdowns are getting shorter week by week too cause she's just soooooooo boringggggggggg

• Heart
  • Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The twig heart should have been one of the first things she packed to move to the lodge, it meant so much to her .

It could have had pride of place in Her memory room 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
She's been 'working' on that since 2021? What a load of bollocks. She's took too long, got pj's made out of the exact same Teddy fleece in asda about a month ago. They had them in matalan as well. They are everywhere. As usual nothing original, nothing special just bog standard. And no you didn't design them Hinch. Stop lying.

• Heart
Just watched her bauble haul. She always does a big ostentatious display of wealth for Christmas, but I think this years will be unlike anything we’ve seen before. It’ll run into the thousands. She won’t stop to consider the fact that a lot of her followers will probably be struggling with money this Christmas. She might end up inadvertently pissing a lot of them off.

• Heart

Make it make sense

Just showed my partner her bauble story. He is absolutely disgusted. His words ‘She could decorate a fucking forest with all that.’. He’s not someone who gets annoyed by stuff like that but he is so wound up. In our jobs we see people at their lowest point, we see their desperation and we see their heartbreak at not being able to provide for their family and their children. To see this is upsetting, incredibly fucking upsetting. We aren’t rich, we don’t struggle but I sometimes feel guilty that we can afford things to the point where I don’t tell people things I have bought because I don’t want to seem like I’m bragging. Not this twat though. I go out and buy toys at Christmas for kids who have got nothing and I cry with every toy I pick up because I know the child that receives it will have so little and it tears me apart. This selfish, self centred poor excuse of a human doesn’t give a shit, it’s clear by the way she flaunts her wealth. Sorry but the bawbuwl (hate the way she says bauble) story has fucked me right off.

• Heart
  • Sad