Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Why does she sound so surprised at what's in each box when she opens it? Like it's the first time seeing what's inside... probably all gifted as per usual 🙄
And why the need to tell everyone your child yet again played up by having a meltdown? Who cares?
She also mentioned her mum was with her (suprise suprise!) So she had someone to help while this meltdown went on. Why does she have to over egg everything?

Reactions: 39

mammaof3

VIP Member
A bit of tea. my sister has just told me that my niece has a friend who lives just around the bend from the Hinch farmstead, she, my niece, has been informed by the friend, that farmer Hinch, months ago, was seen walking the floofs on their leads on the path, around the bend of her farm.

So a q to all those that all live in the village of Maldon.

Has she been seen doing this?

• Wow
  • Haha

mumpty

Chatty Member
Just had a little thought:

As we are close to thread #600, the cost of living crisis and Braggy McBragface still flashing her grifted wealth, what if those who are able made a little donation to a charity such as Shelter or Trussell Trust (or one of your choice) to honor thread #600. I know that not everyone here will be able to, but if some of us can then at least something positive will come out of 600 threads of Hinch's lies

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It's called operating a fucking crane, something he's trained and qualified in.

If she actually rolled down her window and clapped like she suggested then she'd need her jaw swinging the patronising cunt

• Heart

NordieGal

I'm travelling at the moment and just logged on to see we're on to the next thread! Delighted to have got the top votes, thanks so much you nusty trolls 😘❤

Yeah....Brackie

Come on hens... we can't deny that we'd all love to get these crunky snacks downs our fat thriats...
Screenshot_20221112-233845_Instagram.jpg

And OBVIOUSLY the shepherd's pie mixes are coz she's a shepherd at her tend farm.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Jamies family are coming round ey.
Once a year when Soph is ripped from fiddles titty long enough to enjoy the company of others.
Maybe she's going to whip up a shepherd's pie for lunch, followed by a selection of haribos for pudding 🤣🤣
I bet Jamie's family can't stand her 🤭🤭

• Haha
This is just fucking disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a fucking tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many fucking seasoning mixes? How the fuck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
View attachment 1725091
View attachment 1725092
View attachment 1725093
View attachment 1725094
This is a woman who doesn’t eat properly - soooo much sugar. Please tell me those sweets are for her and Jamie. I don’t mind a packet mix or two for convenience, but I can easily rustle up a chilli con carne & shepherds pie using herbs and spices. She’s at home 24/7. She has the luxury of time. She has a few cookbooks she could use. Why does she need so many packet mixes? Her pantry is basic with basic food. I’ve donated better food to my local food bank this week. Where’s the nutritional food? I’ve a good mind to write to Tescos and ask which idiot thought it would be a good idea to give this lazy arsed woman her own cookware range when it’s pretty clear she does not cook. That pantry is wasted on her. I’d love to see what she eats on a daily basis. I’m going to quote myself again, ‘oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall’ 😆

• Haha

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Oh little village town of Bethlehem
How does our Sophie lie?
Above her thick &gormless sheep,
Her bullshit passes by.
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AllieBee

VIP Member
Says alot at the fact everytime she opened a box she was shocked what was inside.
Ohhhh I loved these. Ohhhhh the bells. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. She bought that much..Well, I usually say tat, but I'll give it to her, the decs are stunning but she forgot what she bought due to the literal trolley full .. Imagine that.

She's distasteful.
Maybe she did that personal shopper thing that @Wize Owl spotted. Bet she just said I want this number of baubles in these colours and they picked them all for her, and this is actually the first time she's ever seen them! Wouldn't put it past her, and I reckon she's spent a lot more than the 800 quid some people are guessing. I would bet the total cost for all of it, and of course she will need new trees, will be upwards of 4 grand

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Remind me again how this woman is affording her lifestyle?

Absolutely on board with a charitable thread 600. Will write an announcement into the thread post for anyone to donate to a charity of choice if they are able.

• Heart

spandango27

Disgusted at the amount of money she’s obviously spent here on baubles. Fair enough, she has the money and can do what she wants but maybe just show a few special baubles not box after box. There’s nothing modest about her is there, she just can’t wait to brag! It just makes people feel like they need to keep up all the time, and sends out completely the wrong message. She’s made me so angry tonight.

• Heart

Thinkevilthoughts

Dread to think what she spent on those decorations, it's her money, she then admits that they have special baubles already but she needs more for this house, so why not use them then or are they at the other house?

She's going the right way to alienate her ''poorer'' followers if she hasn't already.

View attachment 1724757
View attachment 1724758
View attachment 1724759
View attachment 1724760
View attachment 1724761
WHHHHHATTTTTT! Can’t believe what I have just watched. Her voice goes right through me. She literally doesn’t care about anything but stuff.

‘I’ll show you soon where our old decorations are’

Mate. No one gives a fuck

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsB18

I’m all seriousness, WHAT is the point of her actually? Her content is beyond shit.
-ads (for shit products)
- her kids (no disrespect for the poor sods but it should be private)
- her awful house reno
- poorly treated animals
- her broken relationship
- her filtered fake face

That’s it. How does that influence ANYBODY? Do do what? She’s a warning, not an example.

Absolutely no intelligence whatsoever, nothing to look up to or be inspired by. All she did was create a fake environment and buy followers to make herself a living billboard.

It drives me nuts. She’s got to be the only financially successful influencer who literally has nothing to offer but hot air.
She’s like an enormous candy floss with no substance or nutritional value, just an illusion.

I’ll have to write to al her brand partners (at least the ones I used to shop at) and express my views because it has to stop.
Ah this could be a great thread title!

'Sophie's got no substance like candy floss, too busy fleecing sheep to give a toss' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hereforthecomments1991

Wow that's a lot of shit in packets and sweets galore. What does this family even eat?

Pre mixed shepherd's pie seasoning with a tilda rice? Mmm. Yummy.

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook!

Where are her tins of beans? Sweetcorn? Gravy? Millions of herbs and spices? What a waste of a cupboard barely any actual food in it.

• Heart
  • Sick

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Thread Title Suggestion
“Don’t mention the £96 on a nativity, because Queen Soph doesn’t want to hear any negativity!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It's not even cold and the fire is on again. She's going to burn through all her wood before it even gets to single figure temperatures.
Quite literally burning her money because pallets of wood aren't cheap in winter.

Reactions: 37