Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moss to the party, not had a chance to catch up on the last fred yet. I’ve just watched Dolphin’s stories about the trip to the garden centre and spending a fecking fortune on decorations and I bet she took advantage of this....

View attachment 1723532View attachment 1723533

We were told about it when visiting there at the weekend, but to be honesssssscht we prefer to pick our own Christmas decs I’m fankyou.

Why does Ronni e and Lonnie’s trees have to match the decor of the rest of the boring tend farm, let them have fun trees Sopha...Yanno FUN, Santa, reindeers... there were some lovely decorations there for Children 🙄

As for Lonnie having a meltdown in the restaurant, isn’t it lucky that the ladies there were Hinchers, was there 3 of them by any chance Sopha? 🤭

That restaurant is always busy and pretty noisy. To be honesssssscht, I doubt anyone there would have bat an eyelid.... most would have just seen a mum and her mummaz with a child (No doubt they only took just Lonnie) and wouldn’t have cared about a child being a child or had a clue who she was or cared less. Can she ever have a day out without draaaaaama 🙄

Oh yeah and Jimbob Dickless, put some clothes on FFS, we’re past the heatwave stage now 🤣
How did they know it was Soph?? She has soooooo many different faces these days 🙄 Maybe it was her dog piss yellow hair that gave it away?? Or that cackle?? She gives me the major ick 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said … she doesn’t know the meaning of Christmas because she’s too materialistic. Our tree is a mish mash of decorations we have bought with the kids as they’ve grown up, plus all of their handmade creations from nursery and schools and do you know what? We love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories are attached to our decorations.
Same! 22 years of love (& colour!!) ❤🎉

On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s crappy baubles for free!
That's beautiful ❤

Reactions: 11
I've got these mini baubles to decorate the trees I got for the boys.... no no no! If you've got mini trees for the boys let them pick their own decorations. You can't take aesthetic with you when you leave this earth Hinch, but what you can leave behind is memories. If I was those boys I'd be running for the hills as soon as I was old enough to leave home and not look back.

She is so out of touch it's not even funny anymore. Even middle earners won't be able to splash out like that this year, that's it hinch keep isolating everyone 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Henry is absolutely massive. I reckon he's nearly double the size he should be.

Healthy dogs should have a noticeable waist, not flab hanging over their thighs. He's 7 (spaniels should still be energetic at this age) and acts like he's 11/12. He looks arthritic when he's walking.

Stop feeding him crap ffs.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So like someone said she seem surprised but some things, now I reckon she went in and said to staff I want everything you used to make the display trees etc because otherwise where on earth would she have put all the baubles

Reactions: 15
Wish I could make each of you a tattle bauble,I'm a small struggling business,thanks to label lady and her mass produced stickers,with no love and care into each piece,would give me a reason to sit in my workshop that I took a leap of faith on during covid and spent my little bit of savings on,I cant compete with bargain shop prices,and its killing genuine small businesses ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them.
My Grandma used to make these! I'd totally forgotten until I read that. Brought back a lot of memories! Might make some with the kids this year actually 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny how she’s addressing avian flu now!
So why isn’t she showing anyone her cover and what she has to do in order to prevent avian flu. Suspicious 🤨
I think someone got told off for breaching rules and that’s why she’s only addressing this now. She’s irresponsible and uses her kids and livestock for content. I don’t think the hens and alpacas are as popular with her followers as she’d have liked

Reactions: 29
That dogs massive 💔 and none of it is his little fault. He's just an inncoent dog.

Claiming she loves him and she needs him and all this bollocks. Yet she's massively overfeeding him and giving him no exercise ...... That's not someone who loves their pet 👍🏻
disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That dogs massive 💔 and none of it is his little fault. He's just an inncoent dog.

Claiming she loves him and she needs him and all this bollocks. Yet she's massively overfeeding him and giving him no exercise ...... That's not someone who loves their pet 👍🏻
disgusting
It is he can't even sit properly because of it! I guess he doesn't go to the vets for a yearly checkup as she would get told he needs to go on a diet!

Reactions: 16
So at least one of your hens is laying more that one egg as day hey soph?! That's an absolute crock of tit and you know it so why don't you cut the crap you lying, fake twit?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Says alot at the fact everytime she opened a box she was shocked what was inside.
Ohhhh I loved these. Ohhhhh the bells. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. She bought that much..Well, I usually say tat, but I'll give it to her, the decs are stunning but she forgot what she bought due to the literal trolley full .. Imagine that.

She's distasteful.
I love opening all the boxes of decorations I have collected over the years, ones my children have made, ones that remind me of special times. Places we were when we bought them. Our angel is older than me and I love her. Most of them have a story behind them. They don't fit a theme. I can't imagine ever just replacing them all as I want to "Try something new" she harps on about making memories, it is impossible for her to make or have any as she is so wateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Quick send her on small businesses so she can bag free gifts and get her sheep "discounts"

Reactions: 12
Has she ever said what she’s going to do when Ronnie grows out of the farm themed room?

She’s going to have to paint over all that work. And all her animals she’s incorporated into it. Is she really going to be able to paint over Henry’s face when he’s already dead? Don’t think she’s thought it through has she?

Reactions: 21
Has she ever said what she’s going to do when Ronnie grows out of the farm themed room?

She’s going to have to paint over all that work. And all her animals she’s incorporated into it. Is she really going to be able to paint over Henry’s face when he’s already dead? Don’t think she’s thought it through has she?
She said that she planned on keeping it, even when he’d outgrown it and they would just swap the bedrooms around. Relatable eh. When mini McGreige outgrew her bedroom decor we said pick a new room dahling, anyone you want….oh no wait, we only have two bedrooms so we had to redecorate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she gets real trees all round and they drop all the needles within the first two weeks 👍

Would be magical

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She said that she planned on keeping it, even when he’d outgrown it and they would just swap the bedrooms around. Relatable eh. When mini McGreige outgrew her bedroom decor we said pick a new room dahling, anyone you want….oh no wait, we only have two bedrooms so we had to redecorate! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How many bedrooms has tend farm got? Can he just move into another room when he’s older?

Reactions: 6

Looking forward to the day he decides he lurrrvvveeeeees death metal, then we can all go on a death metal journey with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.