Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the boizz (human) playing on the tangerineary floor again? What an astonishing waste of money that playroom was!

Also placing my bingo that we get footage of the boizz decorating "their" mini trees, it will be slow-mo them placing a couple of baubles....Skip to a picture of the finished tree, and those baubles will be in totally different places cos Mummaz rearranged it all.

Reactions: 35
The comments about Henry ‘he looks so happy’, ‘oh to have a day in the life of Henry’, ‘I would love to be like Henry’ (what sad and morbidly obese?!). These people just encourage her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sorry just playing catch up. My tree my baubles. Mine mine mine. There’s nothing for the kids in those decorations. When my kids were growing up there were toilet roll tube snowmen and Santa’s, weird round bits of card with glitter on. Tinsel angels on the sideboard. Mismatched baubles etc. They helped me decorate it (ok when they were asleep I had to rearrange). She’s spent nearly a grand on herself. Meanwhile her followers can’t afford to put the heating on but will still try to make their Christmas all about their kids. My god she’s insufferable. Utter Cockthistle 😡

• Heart
@itsahardknocklife
, I’ve personalised something for my greats that I haven’t seen anywhere else that I’m sure would be a good earner for you to make the words for .

Name/s named colours with the colour vinyl, seasons, months days of week, shapes, words like, learn, fun, laugh etc

I suppose it’s TUFF really, can’t have everything handed to us on a TRAY like Hinch!

Whoever said she doesn’t mention Henry as much - gold bingo for you 👍🏻

Zoph , top tip turn your outside lights off 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me Nusty Hens, all that shite is gifted from the garden centre, which is why she tagged them. I'm sure a Tattler saw her in that garden centre earlier in the year speaking with staff/management. Well, Fiddle was doing all the talking and Slophead of Turd farm , was seen sitting with her head down and not involved with the negotiations. May have been @Spacedman's friend Fanny who witnessed this business meeting/ day release outing. And how lucky is the 'special family/alpacas/workshop/2ndkitchen that inherit her Christmas cast offs. Does this mean no undeclared ad Poundland bargain Christmas box of shite? No trips to Home Bargains for her barg hunch hauls? What a stupid vacuous woman, a Christmas tree for the gram and not for the kids to decorate and make memories with (hate that term), yet she bangs on about how family is everything. Absolute twunt.
My MIL works there. I will try and find out when I see her tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lots of proclamations of love for Henners today. I guess the new puppy has been ordered just in time for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1668256695610.png

Average 4 eggs a day - LIAR.
Hens lay on average 5-6 eggs a week and that's when they are in full lay so 15-18 a week MAX for 3 hens but as it's coming into winter this may well be less. NOT THE TWENTY EIGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING.
NO hen lays 2 eggs a day so all I can think is she didn't go in the run to get the eggs one day and found 4 the next day ie an average of TWO a day.
Why does she have to lie about everything and try to make out she is better than everyone else to the point Of impossibility?

Can I call bingo on her saying she did the egg maths wrong ... as she's only learning to be a chicken owner?

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Me Nusty Hens, all that shite is gifted from the garden centre, which is why she tagged them. I'm sure a Tattler saw her in that garden centre earlier in the year speaking with staff/management. Well, Fiddle was doing all the talking and Slophead of Turd farm , was seen sitting with her head down and not involved with the negotiations. May have been @Spacedman's friend Fanny who witnessed this business meeting/ day release outing. And how lucky is the 'special family/alpacas/workshop/2ndkitchen that inherit her Christmas cast offs. Does this mean no undeclared ad Poundland bargain Christmas box of shite? No trips to Home Bargains for her barg hunch hauls? What a stupid vacuous woman, a Christmas tree for the gram and not for the kids to decorate and make memories with (hate that term), yet she bangs on about how family is everything. Absolute twunt.
Someone definitely posted that they saw them and that Fiddle was doing the talking,it wasn't Fanny though.
Ps.what was remotely amusing about the video of Henry sleeping,I must have missed the memo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Dread to think what she spent on those decorations, it's her money, she then admits that they have special baubles already but she needs more for this house, so why not use them then or are they at the other house?

She's going the right way to alienate her ''poorer'' followers if she hasn't already.

314948349_525897959409860_5001209570645230223_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet damage control means she will pop to B&M / Home Bargain soon for the poorer persons Christmas haul and her telling us all how it’s amazing quality and better than the expansive stuff or just as good a compete barggggggg 🥱

• Haha
View attachment 1724744

Average 4 eggs a day - LIAR.
Hens lay on average 5-6 eggs a week and that's when they are in full lay so 15-18 a week MAX for 3 hens but as it's coming into winter this may well be less. NOT THE TWENTY EIGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING.
NO hen lays 2 eggs a day so all I can think is she didn't go in the run to get the eggs one day and found 4 the next day ie an average of TWO a day.
Why does she have to lie about everything and try to make out she is better than everyone else to the point Of impossibility?

Can I call bingo on her saying she did the egg maths wrong ... as she's only learning to be a chicken owner?
I agree I have 4 chickens and they’ve never laid more than 1 a day even when they were in their prime

Reactions: 14
She's just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? I'd dislike her life, so dull, sad & empty. To all who are struggling financially & can barely afford to eat and/or keep warm, please know that you're 1000% better people than she'll ever be & things will work out OK ❤ Sending positive vibes your way ❤
Nicely put. It's really hard to read but can't ignore the posts of some of you struggling financially, missing meals, layering up with extra clothes or finding it a tough time with your much needed small businesses. From this nusty to all you lovely nusties, keep going ❤ Hinch might be able to spunk 1000s on baubles, have the heating on full blast while her doors are wide open and the odd loyal follower left but she's living a life devoid of any love or reality and that is something money can't buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Balsam Hill will have to sell gift her a rather large tree to accommodate that hall and I reckon she'll want one for the orangery, lounge, the boy's rooms and the snug.

Grabby cow will accept them all as well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Complete lies on that story about Lennie's tantrum in the cafe. The way her eyes shift and doesn't even connect with the camera is a tell tale sign of lying!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.