Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she first pulled the tree apart, I thought she was going to nail it to the wall in the home, like she did last year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
Yeah it was horrific and the loss of life so tragic and so young, I don’t live far from there so know what you’re referring to 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god no she's not started decorating already. It winds me up so much. All for the gram, no thought of what the boys want. I detest the selfish, narcissistic cretin. It's skin crawling.

Reactions: 15
Well that looks like tit, proof if ever needed that she does not have any style or flair, all that money and she puts up that 🐂💩some people could spend a tener and make the most beautiful display but she could and does spend a fortune and she can talk all she wants but she can’t style anything,,,, anywho why do her bleeping chavy thumb rings give me irrational rage, I never had any feelings when it came to thumb rings before this div started wearing them and now they make me want to rip my own eyes out 😩🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
08C70222-F72B-4E06-8A2C-DAAA0F04FF16.jpeg

Has she always had the tattoo of Keeeeeeef the leaaaaaaaf on her wrist 🤭 Also, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Christmassssh ornament that looks like a 💩 before, she’s so obschesssssed with 💩 isn’t she 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She must of tit the bed, and as she's up nice and early she may as well add the odd comment and like to keep the flock happy. Hard work for her to try and keep the engagement up, bless 'er 'art.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.