Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on this thread for a while but after seeing her stories I had to comment. Apparently her child had a tantrum (news flash it’s what kids do) and she still managed to buy all they baubles. I’m calling billy bullshitter! If he was having a tantrum its no wonder he was probably bored shitless!

Reactions: 44
If she bought not a farm last year wouldn't you have thought if she wanted new decorations she would have got them in the sales? Garden centres, whilst expensive can be much better value in the sales and the quality is generally excellent and they do last (mine are 15 years old now).

Wouldn't it have been nice to have left the boys pick something out too?

Reactions: 33
She absolutely gives no fucks anymore. The bragging on the Christmas decorations video was off the chain! No more cheap B&M Christmas crap for the Layyyyyydeee of Muschrooom Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So the trees she has bought for Ron and Len are going to have the baubles on she has chosen. Why hasn’t she allowed them to pick their own 😩 In my house we have a big tree with the tasteful (some may say boring, I don’t do colour 😜) decs on and then we have my daughter’s tree and her’s is a mass of colour and fun. She’s got hamburgers, flamingos, unicorns, reindeers…you name it she has it on her little tree and she picked every one of them and I look at it and smile because it is her and it is her creation. I wish Hinch would just give those boys some freedom and a chance to express themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Moss to the party, not had a chance to catch up on the last fred yet. I’ve just watched Dolphin’s stories about the trip to the garden centre and spending a fecking fortune on decorations and I bet she took advantage of this....

344B731E-7A27-49D6-A5F7-1426E02809E0.jpeg
BB43CEF3-4606-47AC-AC07-A99444633E9A.jpeg

We were told about it when visiting there at the weekend, but to be honesssssscht we prefer to pick our own Christmas decs I’m fankyou.

Why does Ronni e and Lonnie’s trees have to match the decor of the rest of the boring tend farm, let them have fun trees Sopha...Yanno FUN, Santa, reindeers... there were some lovely decorations there for Children 🙄

As for Lonnie having a meltdown in the restaurant, isn’t it lucky that the ladies there were Hinchers, was there 3 of them by any chance Sopha? 🤭

That restaurant is always busy and pretty noisy. To be honesssssscht, I doubt anyone there would have bat an eyelid.... most would have just seen a mum and her mummaz with a child (No doubt they only took just Lonnie) and wouldn’t have cared about a child being a child or had a clue who she was or cared less. Can she ever have a day out without draaaaaama 🙄

Oh yeah and Jimbob Dickless, put some clothes on FFS, we’re past the heatwave stage now 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Disgusted at the amount of money she’s obviously spent here on baubles. Fair enough, she has the money and can do what she wants but maybe just show a few special baubles not box after box. There’s nothing modest about her is there, she just can’t wait to brag! It just makes people feel like they need to keep up all the time, and sends out completely the wrong message. She’s made me so angry tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My guess for the number of trees:

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (witch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random tit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy
12. A handcrafted one for Weepy in the workhouse

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
She has spent a fortune on those Christmas decorations. It's her money so she can do as she pleases, but to know she has made that money off the back off her poor (literally poor) sheep, doesn't sit well with me.

Enjoy your 'stuff', Hinch, it's literally all you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she'll get someone in to decorate her house and tree. Her trees previous years where alright only cos they were a standard sized tree really. The tree(s) this year will be ginormous to the ceiling height. She won't cope

Hope little pumpkin is feeling OK @Pumpkins1506 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No word on the cosy pumpkin schhhhhoooooops she was going to make for the food shelter? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oh my word, I read No 12 as “A handcuffed one for Weepy in the workhouse” 😱 Bless’is’arrrt.

I know it’s getting late and I’m snoozy, but I think I’d better book an appointment at Specsavers in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be honest all that massive bragfest made me feel.really sorry for her. Christmas is such a special family time where most families have their own traditions they developed over the years, where doing the same thing year after year really matters to children and heaps on the magic for little ones. From choosing the tree (if you get a real one), special Christmas breakfasts on tree day, decorating, pulling out the baubles with everybody having a favourite, watching Christmas films, playing daft games, maybe each child getting to choose a new bauble each year, putting the decorations they made as littlies proudly on the tree, whatever traditions your family has, all of this makes Christmas such a special time. Going out and buying a truckload of new baubles because you fancy a change of theme, not having anything at all from past years just shows that nothing in Hinchs life has any real value or meaning. My tree decorations are fabulous, they have been curated over many years, I have really old ones of my nannas, a few new ones each year, but every single one of them means something

I think Hinch is lost. She's lost in a world where she may have money but she has little else. Everything has to look.perfect and matched, synthetic and soulless. I actually really, really pity her. She has two beautiful boys, she should concentrate on making Christmas as magical as she can for them because these are the memories that start to build a person. Without memories you are honestly much less of a person. Makes me seriously wonder about her childhood. I suspect Fiddles was as greedy and grabby as Hinch is now, and she was also all about spending the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Disgusted at the amount of money she’s obviously spent here on baubles. Fair enough, she has the money and can do what she wants but maybe just show a few special baubles not box after box. There’s nothing modest about her is there, she just can’t wait to brag! It just makes people feel like they need to keep up all the time, and sends out completely the wrong message. She’s made me so angry tonight.
Says alot at the fact everytime she opened a box she was shocked what was inside.
Ohhhh I loved these. Ohhhhh the bells. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. She bought that much..Well, I usually say tat, but I'll give it to her, the decs are stunning but she forgot what she bought due to the literal trolley full .. Imagine that.

She's distasteful.

Reactions: 42
Says alot at the fact everytime she opened a box she was shocked what was inside.
Ohhhh I loved these. Ohhhhh the bells. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. She bought that much..Well, I usually say tat, but I'll give it to her, the decs are stunning but she forgot what she bought due to the literal trolley full .. Imagine that.

She's distasteful.
Maybe she did that personal shopper thing that @Wize Owl spotted. Bet she just said I want this number of baubles in these colours and they picked them all for her, and this is actually the first time she's ever seen them! Wouldn't put it past her, and I reckon she's spent a lot more than the 800 quid some people are guessing. I would bet the total cost for all of it, and of course she will need new trees, will be upwards of 4 grand

• Heart
Reactions: 38
6AE625C4-CD8B-4734-BBEF-E964D55B12B7.jpeg

I bet Jimbob Dickless is thinking “Oi Oi, I wish my balls were as big as that” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 56

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (witch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random tit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo
The simple answer is more than Trolloman. Absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she sound so surprised at what's in each box when she opens it? Like it's the first time seeing what's inside... probably all gifted as per usual 🙄
And why the need to tell everyone your child yet again played up by having a meltdown? Who cares?
She also mentioned her mum was with her (suprise suprise!) So she had someone to help while this meltdown went on. Why does she have to over egg everything?

Reactions: 39
How anxious did she look when recalling Lennies tantrum?? Like can you seriously not cope with your child’s tantrum? That’s what they do. He was probably bored shitless and fed up of not being involved in anything while mummaz picked her oh so perfect decorations for her and her kids trees. God forbid those boys have a choice in anything. Ron can’t even ice his own cakes for duck sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.