Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t seen her asleep on her new sofas yet have we? Have we even seen her using her lounge at all?!

Reactions: 24
I hope she has donated her discarded decorations to a church or school or something, because she is so patronising about the “lucky” recipient. Just like her Mother Theresa showboating about her sister moving into Greyskull.

If I was her family or friend (would never happen, we have ZERO in common) I would refuse to accept anything from her. She would never let you forget how generous she was.

Reactions: 25
Hi Guyyzz, I haven’t been on this thread for months and months but thought I would see what she’s up to. I can’t believe she’s still going to be honest. Even the we love Mrs Hinch group doesn’t pop up on my Facebook anymore (used to love reading the arguments on there when someone would say they didn’t like Soph). Anyway still peddling the same tit really isn’t she? And how many time can she rehash the tantrum story? Still a brag fest aswell I see. The tide will turn on her and I think sooner rather than later at this point.

Reactions: 27
She knows she is coming across as wasteful and excessive. Hence the Lennie tantrum lie for relatability.

“Those who know me know I’ve had the old tree and decorations for years.” And “I wanted something new” (it’s all about what Sophie wants) and “we can enjoy these for years!”

I’ve said it before but she lives her life in dog years. One year to us is 7 for her. You’d think someone who had a loft full of memories and has a memory room would actually care about making proper memories, not just for the gram. It’s all fake and for show.

And a bit late but that story about baking, someone said why is she videoing it and just give them some privacy. But I honestly don’t think she would do such activities with her boys. She’s only doing it for content.

What a sad life, a grim existence built on lies and superficial crap. Only made sadder that people fall for it and keep lining her greedy pockets, often to the detriment of their own financial status and mental well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Sickening and shameless disshhplay of greed there from Slopha & Jimmy Dickless, baking in their 35°c oraaaaangery 🔥 🍊

Another cringey tone deaf braggathon from the Queen of Narcissism with her gormless, unemployed twit of a husband, dressed for July, grunting in the background. 👀👃

The woman doesn't give a flying duck about anyone who has "financed" their loifeshhhtyle, many of whom are already struggling and worrying about how they will afford the basics along with many who have never heard of her. Hard working families who are worried sick & the need for food banks rapidly on the rise.

Christmas is not about how much money you can spend to prove you love your family Hinch!
Narcissists are beyond help, obsessed with material items, themselves and having control.

Get to duck with your "journey of excess" Slophie Rose and shove your very many expensive "bawballs" up your braggy bumbuminnitt, with an added shhhprig of cuntilyptus for added shhhhtyling 🌿
ATV 🖕🏼

#mrshinchisover

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Me Nusty Hens, all that shite is gifted from the garden centre, which is why she tagged them. I'm sure a Tattler saw her in that garden centre earlier in the year speaking with staff/management. Well, Fiddle was doing all the talking and Slophead of Turd farm , was seen sitting with her head down and not involved with the negotiations. May have been @Spacedman's friend Fanny who witnessed this business meeting/ day release outing. And how lucky is the 'special family/alpacas/workshop/2ndkitchen that inherit her Christmas cast offs. Does this mean no undeclared ad Poundland bargain Christmas box of shite? No trips to Home Bargains for her barg hunch hauls? What a stupid vacuous woman, a Christmas tree for the gram and not for the kids to decorate and make memories with (hate that term), yet she bangs on about how family is everything. Absolute twunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Every time she says HINCH FARM or CHRISTMAS AT HINCH FARM an Elf is being killed and an angel stripped of its wings!

She really does think of herself as something special and really wants to try out do her BFF
Hinch Farm, sounds like something out of a Dickens take, where down on their luck orphans are sent instead of the workhouse. Or the modern interpretation, Hinch Farm, where undeclared #ad and #gifted Christmas decor is sent to die.

Reactions: 20
After the horrendous bauble bragfest I do hope she's going to do something more relatable with the boys for their own tree. Some Christmassy paper punches (from Amazon as she's too famousshh to be seen in Hobbycraft) a few boxes of Poundland plain plastic baubles, glue, glitter and felt tips and the boys could decorate a whole tree for about £20. Of course it'll be messy but the cleaner or Fiddle will be on hand to sort that for her.

Reactions: 16
Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that witch would have cleaned them out

Attachments

Reactions: 33
I’m going to get my bingo in now that they aren’t even going to be at the lodge for Christmas

Reactions: 26
How anxious did she look when recalling Lennies tantrum?? Like can you seriously not cope with your child’s tantrum? That’s what they do. He was probably bored shitless and fed up of not being involved in anything while mummaz picked her oh so perfect decorations for her and her kids trees. God forbid those boys have a choice in anything. Ron can’t even ice his own cakes for duck sake!
She looked anxious because she's a lying ****.

Hope that makes sense. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These makes me sound so hateful but when it’s her i am 🙈 I can’t wait for her time to expire, when she’s back at grey skull coz she can’t keep up the repayments on tend farm she’ll be crying into her bauble bag thinking why did I waste all this money! I for one hope it’s sooner rather than later!

• Heart
I was very *shocked* to hear both boys were asleep before 8pm. The boys who NEVER sleep, have suddenly started 😅

• Haha
Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that witch would have cleaned them out
He’s sat there in his shorts and t shirt. We’ve not put the heating on yet - we probably won’t this year unless we get very desperate - we are all in onesies and oodie style jumpers. My partner even wears thermals round the house. Goes to show how warm their house is.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Moss to the party, not had a chance to catch up on the last fred yet. I’ve just watched Dolphin’s stories about the trip to the garden centre and spending a fecking fortune on decorations and I bet she took advantage of this....

View attachment 1723532View attachment 1723533

We were told about it when visiting there at the weekend, but to be honesssssscht we prefer to pick our own Christmas decs I’m fankyou.

Why does Ronni e and Lonnie’s trees have to match the decor of the rest of the boring tend farm, let them have fun trees Sopha...Yanno FUN, Santa, reindeers... there were some lovely decorations there for Children 🙄

As for Lonnie having a meltdown in the restaurant, isn’t it lucky that the ladies there were Hinchers, was there 3 of them by any chance Sopha? 🤭

That restaurant is always busy and pretty noisy. To be honesssssscht, I doubt anyone there would have bat an eyelid.... most would have just seen a mum and her mummaz with a child (No doubt they only took just Lonnie) and wouldn’t have cared about a child being a child or had a clue who she was or cared less. Can she ever have a day out without draaaaaama 🙄

Oh yeah and Jimbob Dickless, put some clothes on FFS, we’re past the heatwave stage now 🤣
This is so weird to me. People would use a personal shopper to decorate their tree? Is it really they important the tree is perfect? Why would you want your tree to look like it’s in a magazine shoot? When people come over is there some status symbol for having your decorations geometrically aligned? I have way too many questions.

The influencer/Instagram train really needs to be diverted. The individuality of people is really taking a hit. Even if you so ‘struggle’ to pick matching baubles, it shouldn’t matter just make the tree up in a way that would make you happy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s up early - she’s going to try and soften up her followers today after last nights unveiling of £600-800 ?? Of Xmas baubles and Jamie in shorts and T-shirts. It’s obvious they have their heating on high in that house - the kids wear thin clothes, she wears off the shoulder and Jamie wears his PE kit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.