Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover
Finan
Not been on this thread for a while but after seeing her stories I had to comment. Apparently her child had a tantrum (news flash it’s what kids do) and she still managed to buy all they baubles. I’m calling billy bullshitter! If he was having a tantrum its no wonder he was probably bored shitless!
I hope Lennie does play up and I hope he puts her through it with tantrums, might sound nasty but she does deserve it, she is a horrible mother and I think now that Ronnie has had proper stimulation and given the right attention at his playgroup he seems to have no problem with his speech anymore so she needs another pity party therefore will probably do the exact same thing to Lennie and say he has invisible speech needs or whatever Ronnie had, she’ll say he’s having loads of tantrums, won’t sleep in his oen bed etc etc, feel sorry for me and buy everything that I’m paid to do ads for so I can maintain my lifestyle

• Sad
Reactions: 25
We haven’t seen her asleep on her new sofas yet have we? Have we even seen her using her lounge at all?!
Nope cos she's the twit who got nearly white carpets with a dog and 2 young kids. I think the kids are only allowed in the toy room and orangery. Then on a night her and Jamie are allowed in the lounge but only if she does a Monica where she has chandler wash his hands before touching the white folder - she'll make sure inch washes his feet and hands before entering.

All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover
Thats the saddest thing. She said she's got the boysch 2 little trees but still got them matching baubles in red and greens.
Why can't they have their own tree, why do toddlers trees need to match the theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched her bauble haul. She always does a big ostentatious display of wealth for Christmas, but I think this years will be unlike anything we’ve seen before. It’ll run into the thousands. She won’t stop to consider the fact that a lot of her followers will probably be struggling with money this Christmas. She might end up inadvertently pissing a lot of them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy bleep with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
View attachment 1723486
Hope she copies their safety gates too! Atleast you can tell kids live in that house

Reactions: 10
See Henry has been photoshopped AGAIN. Put him on diet instead.

And for goodness sake stop editing the colours outside your window it is ridiculous - does she think no one realises!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sure her baubles will look nice on her brand spanking new tree....but it will have no soul just like her.

• Heart
Well she certainly seems to be spending money like water nowadays! Wont be long before it's all gone. Just greed. Want, want, want. Obvs not happy with life that you have to keep buying needless tat to fill some void that's obviously there. Bit of a sad life if you ask me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s crappy baubles for free!
I made a Santa out of crepe paper and a toilet roll holder in 1981, my Mun still puts it on the tree 😂

i still put up decorations I’ve had 20 years? I add a new one if something breaks or if my daughter makes something? How could you be arsed changing after 5 minutes and what has she done with all her other stuff? That’s very wasteful - she’s not running John Lewis!

• Heart
Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that witch would have cleaned them out
He annoys me almost more than she does, never seen a more pathetic excuse for a man in my life, let’s his wife pay for everything while he sits on his lazy ass all day every day, walking round like he is some celebrity when he’s just a chavy twit and thinks he’s funny, he’s completely emasculated by his wife who carries his balls in her handbag, he acts like the adoring proud husband but in reality he only brags her up all the time because she’s funding his life of leisure and i can just imagine he eyes up any attractive woman he sees, big goggle eyes popping out of his head 🤢 and given half the chance he would cheat, I can see right through him, creepy prick

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Henry’s always by her side because he’s too large to run away. It’s all been a tactical plan by her as given half a chance to be a normal Spaniel and he’d be off checking himself into Dogs Trust

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s a bleeping moron. Those boys are out in slippers again in with the livestock. I didn’t believe anyone could be so bleeping stupid and then she came along….

What is she thinking? They need proper footwear on for Christ’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She was quick to pan down as she whooshed away from the orangery. Remind me please - which part of the house is that to the left? Is it a back entrance or a front entrance?….

Also - thinK we need to be on Xmas tree spying now in the backgrounds 😂

Also - when did the “treehouse” get a swing?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Good god,just watched her dots of doom from last night,
Cost of living crisis,im currently sat here,freezing as cannot afford to put my bloody heating on,I've had 1 bagel all day so that I could feed to my 2 elder sons,and she pulls out boxes and boxes of baubles that range from a fiver each upwards,no doubt a balsam fir £500 tree too 🤬 while sitting on her underfloor heating
While all her sheep and scouring home bargains and b&m for some pretty Dec's to puy some magic into their little ones faces during a tit time
I cannot stand this woman 🤬 a woman who started as a relatable person to majority of mums out there,now lives in a lodge,kids go to private school and sheep just keep simping over her
Makes me sick 😫
From a cold,hungry 50 year old mother/grandmother who has spent the whole night in tears
X

I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy bleep with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
View attachment 1723486
She will have private people in to do it and lie about doing it herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
IMG_20221112_090931.jpg

Damage control after a visit I suspect.
4 eggs a day from three hens in early winter? Nah mate.

Reactions: 49
Only ever check in here at the start of a new Fred. duck me she never changes does she? Just gets worse and worse. She so tone deaf. We’re scaling back Christmas this year as are many sensible people, spending my working days listening to real families in real crisis, and not the usual demographic either the “middle squeezed” looking for help with community pantries and food bank vouchers to tide them over. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And another rant 100% there won't be any homemade pieces from the kids that they make at school on her designer tree 🤬
Hope the fluffy wankers ruin it,while they walk around with their santa hats on no doubt

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.