Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HAS deleted the braggy bauble haul story!!! Or has it timed out?

She’s going to find it so difficult not to brag this Christmas. We all know that her pretend farm will be decorated floor to ceiling with overpriced tat. It won’t be classy.

Mr hinch sharing posts…trying to soften up the shoppers after his wife’s Christmas buying bragfest. Bring out the kids - the usual sales tactic these two twits resort to when their popularity is dropping

Reactions: 18
The engagement on her Henry reel is shocking.

Do we think today will be another day off?
Yes, frankly, given how she's worked 'shhho 'arrrd blesser'arrt' this last two days, bragging & wiping. It's Shhunday innitt, Reverend James will be busy preaching in his skinny jeans.
Blesshhed Be 🙏

ETA: It would be distasteful of her to post Brags & Ads today of all days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calm down trolls! Bauble story was posted Friday evening so it had just timed out.

On the chicken footage - 27th September was when they had to be enclosed, I can't remember the indoors date but the dates on his story are before that anyway.

There was something else I wanted to say but I can't remember so hopefully it'll come back to me!

So much to take from those photos. Lonnie is supposed to be 18 months old. You know. I’m starting to doubt it again. He looks older to me. I still think he’s about 3-4 months older than she claims him to be. Seriously. I know it’s mad.

Lots of soft play. Great. But take his dummy out fgs.

They visit Mamfa a lot don’t they 😂

So much stuff going to the dump they need a van?!

Where is that JCB digger? Their house? Garden work??
That was it. I was going to agree with you about Lennie. My littlest pumpkin is about 6 months older than Lennie but the more I see of Lennie on the stories, the more he seems on a par developmentally with my toddler. I know they all go at their own rate but he looks and acts like he's closer to 2 than he is. Maybe just an advanced baby?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any noticed how much Len looks like Al. Can really see it in the say cheese pic Inch posted. Plot twist…….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has no one gifted her wellies? For the love of god please someone gift her some wellies for those kids! in fact for the love of me someone send her some wellies for those kids! its giving me irrational rage watching them in their slippers OUTSIDE 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Calm down trolls! Bauble story was posted Friday evening so it had just timed out.

On the chicken footage - 27th September was when they had to be enclosed, I can't remember the indoors date but the dates on his story are before that anyway.

There was something else I wanted to say but I can't remember so hopefully it'll come back to me!

That was it. I was going to agree with you about Lennie. My littlest pumpkin is about 6 months older than Lennie but the more I see of Lennie on the stories, the more he seems on a par developmentally with my toddler. I know they all go at their own rate but he looks and acts like he's closer to 2 than he is. Maybe just an advanced baby?!
I have an 18 month old niece and two friends with 18 month olds and obviously have had my own 18 month olds. My second born was - I would say - an advanced 18 month old. Talking in full sentences; had been walking since 9 months so was very sturdy on his feet etc. So I feel I know what an advanced 18 month old looks like. I don’t think Lonnie is advanced per se - her video just now he’s not talking yet (which is absolutely fine!) but he doesn’t carry himself like these other 18 month olds in my life (who all have siblings that are no more than 5 years old). Soooo. I don’t know. Feels like Lonnie is not quite two but closer to two than she claims him to be. I know it sounds mad!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Also - note Ronnie saying Daddy. Not dad dad. Who the duck is calling him dad dad other than her?

Reactions: 25
It's wet so they are outside in slippers getting their little feet cold and wet! Put some wellies on them you absoulte goon!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Their ‘out door slippers’ wtaf? Because there easy to put on?? Aren’t Welly’s even easier to put on??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a load of tit, I have been outside on wet grass in slippers and i tell you my feet were freezing! Put wellies on them you crank

Ok but slippers aren’t for outdoors you thick bleep

get the kids some more appropriate footwear, where I’m from they’re called gumboots but I think y’all call them wellies?
94991319-1A2C-4C1E-BC65-B20D0DD20B5C.png

• Haha
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
Yep mine. Which I don't mind. But also much more suitable than slippers when out on notafarm.

Reactions: 10
I’ve spent a lot of time around horses before I became a mam. It’s amazing what things scare a horse and cause a spook and Alpacas can’t be much different in being flighty. Pretty certain allowing your children to run around the fluffy f£ckers with a toy pram and umbrella is another way to put them in harms way!

Reactions: 21
I swear she's putting them in slippers on purpose now. Surely she can't be that dumb, particularly now it's damp!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.