Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dread to think what she spent on those decorations, it's her money, she then admits that they have special baubles already but she needs more for this house, so why not use them then or are they at the other house?

She's going the right way to alienate her ''poorer'' followers if she hasn't already.

View attachment 1724757
View attachment 1724758
View attachment 1724759
View attachment 1724760
View attachment 1724761
WHHHHHATTTTTT! Can’t believe what I have just watched. Her voice goes right through me. She literally doesn’t care about anything but stuff.

‘I’ll show you soon where our old decorations are’

Mate. No one gives a duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The chicken footage:
1) how do the dates work with what she SHOULD have been doing at this point? Certainly no foot dip. No hand washing. No clothing precautions. No covering. Mixing with the dog etc.
2) that teddy bear onesie is not flattering on her. She won’t be happy with that being posted.
3) the way she ignores Ronnie when she goes in to the coop is horrible to watch. She walks herself in and doesn’t even look back to see if he’s come in ok. Then stands as far away from him as possible flicking her hair. I know sounds silly but it seems so cold even from that angle.
She totally knew she was being filmed there, also the furthest she's ever been away from supervision alone with Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
Dread to think what she spent on those decorations, it's her money, she then admits that they have special baubles already but she needs more for this house, so why not use them then or are they at the other house?

She's going the right way to alienate her ''poorer'' followers if she hasn't already.

View attachment 1724757
View attachment 1724758
View attachment 1724759
View attachment 1724760
View attachment 1724761
I feel physically sick.
im 4 months pregnant doing all the overtime I can & this Cnut is spending more then I’ve earnt on OT on what 7? Boxes of baubles & foliage??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on hens... we can't deny that we'd all love to get these crunky snacks downs our fat thriats...
Screenshot_20221112-233845_Instagram.jpg

And OBVIOUSLY the shepherd's pie mixes are coz she's a shepherd at her tend farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
At an odd angle due to that writing it could even read as 'dad pad'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

Screenshot_20221113_001617_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wait, did this see you next Tuesday write over the kids drawing for their dads birthday?
She did. I'm not as polite as you so I will just call it, she is a bleep. A proper bleep. And why has she written Bad Dad? He's a better dad than she us a mum even though it pains me to say anything good about Mr J Dickless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle! 😂😂
#hinchisover

Reactions: 10
I have 14 hens and only collected 6 eggs today.... Liar liar schnitwear on fire!!
I don't have them any more but I had three (did have four but one turned out to be a big cock) (SIT DOWN JimBob you know you don't have one) and we certainly never got more than one each from them, most days it was 2. I call BS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Showing herself on the sofa in the lounge after reading someone saying she never shows herself sitting in the lounge

Hehe she bleeping loves tattle 😏
I mentioned yesterday how she’s never seen sleeping on her new sofas (bless errr art!)

She’s just like Pinocchio. A puppet and a liar.

Reactions: 20
I have 3 hens. We only ever get 3 eggs a day or less. The BHWT put up a post once saying they lay up to one egg in 24 hour period and hens have a laying amount up to a certain amount a year. Absolute BS.

On another note…Does she realise people are struggling to heat their homes and eat at the moment? Wow is all I can say with all that tat and just giving away all her other things. What an absolute ….

BAUBLE POST HAS BEEN DELETED

Reactions: 12
My guess for the number of trees:

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (witch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random tit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy
12. A handcrafted one for Weepy in the workhouse

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo
The camels might also get one made of carrots and hay!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

View attachment 1726405
The dad dad thing confuses me big time. And then guess what? I heard several children in my sons class refer to their Grandad as dad dad because as they were learning to talk they would mispronounce grandad. I do wonder if Ronnie spent so much time with fiddle and weepy al as a baby that when he started to want to say “grandad” they all thought he was saying dad. We all know he calls his father “Jamie”. She showed him saying it!
I’m not a fan of little kids not saying mummy and daddy. But that’s just my view. Can’t hold that one on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And where are you supposed to put the boxes and packets of the left overs?
I think what you're supposed to do is decant all the stuff into glass jars and put the jars in your cupboards near your cooker for easy access and then the leftover bits are supposed to stay in the packets in the pantry. She's got it all wrong 🤣

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1726405
I saw Dad pad too 🤣 so here’s an example of a dad pad…
D80440EF-CC3A-451F-B883-866A83BB361E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle! 😂😂
#hinchisover
Ah yes sorry guysssssssshh my mistake- it has just timed out from the previous day. Of course I should have known she wouldn’t delete any braggg posts, she just loves to show off! I did laugh to myself at the bingos for Henry “always by my side” and then in the living room- because someone said on here she’s never anywhere but the “Orangery” and she never seems bothered by Henry no more 😂😂
It’s really clear she definitely reads stuff on here!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.