Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of tea. my sister has just told me that my niece has a friend who lives just around the bend from the Hinch farmstead, she, my niece, has been informed by the friend, that farmer Hinch, months ago, was seen walking the floofs on their leads on the path, around the bend of her farm.

So a q to all those that all live in the village of Maldon.

Has she been seen doing this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
A bit of tea. my sister has just told me that my niece has a friend who lives just around the bend from the Hinch farmstead, she, my niece, has been informed by the friend, that farmer Hinch, months ago, was seen walking the floofs on their leads on the path, around the bend of her farm.

There's no path down that road, it's a bleeping 60mph bendy deathtrap with blind corners.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That's terrifying. I don't have a LinkedIn or Facebook. I have an Instagram related to my work but I don't like any local pages or post pictures of where we live. Never mention birthdays, anniversaries, names etc. I'm a nobody!
Honestly it's crazy if anyone's invested their user name is notkahnjunior on tiktok. It will blow your mind!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fair enough lol. I'm saying it was the road path but it could have been down her path. 3rd hand tea so rather weak. :p
There might be public footpaths down there but we don't walk round that way. Could be down the drive and back?

Reactions: 9
Jamie's latest photo dump.... why has lennie got a dummy in even in soft play, why would you let him have it at all in the day when you already have one child who's speech suffered because of crap parenting. Also does hinch do anything with her children at all?? Jamie's stories, although annoying, seem much more natural compared to hinchs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So much to take from those photos. Lonnie is supposed to be 18 months old. You know. I’m starting to doubt it again. He looks older to me. I still think he’s about 3-4 months older than she claims him to be. Seriously. I know it’s mad.

Lots of soft play. Great. But take his dummy out fgs.

They visit Mamfa a lot don’t they 😂

So much stuff going to the dump they need a van?!

Where is that JCB digger? Their house? Garden work??

Reactions: 37
Tell me you’ve read tattle without telling me you’ve read tattle

1) the boys don’t seem to go out anywhere nowadays - inch posts the boys at play zone and a party
2) so dangerous all those stairs and no safety gate - inch post the safety gate on the back passage (Oioi)
3) the kids have no creativity and freedom - inch posts Ron with acrylic paint
4) antique roadshow of missing things videos weekly - inch posts a video about a trip to the tip

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The chicken footage:
1) how do the dates work with what she SHOULD have been doing at this point? Certainly no foot dip. No hand washing. No clothing precautions. No covering. Mixing with the dog etc.
2) that teddy bear onesie is not flattering on her. She won’t be happy with that being posted.
3) the way she ignores Ronnie when she goes in to the coop is horrible to watch. She walks herself in and doesn’t even look back to see if he’s come in ok. Then stands as far away from him as possible flicking her hair. I know sounds silly but it seems so cold even from that angle.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The chicken footage:
1) how do the dates work with what she SHOULD have been doing at this point? Certainly no foot dip. No hand washing. No clothing precautions. No covering. Mixing with the dog etc.
2) that teddy bear onesie is not flattering on her. She won’t be happy with that being posted.
3) the way she ignores Ronnie when she goes in to the coop is horrible to watch. She walks herself in and doesn’t even look back to see if he’s come in ok. Then stands as far away from him as possible flicking her hair. I know sounds silly but it seems so cold even from that angle.
She said yesterday that only she goes in to minimise contact and risk of infection 🙄

Reactions: 12
315201752_525468109148647_7518663649106589942_n.jpg
315321603_1076019833088930_5411183028754019559_n.jpg
315295814_663470381939407_882581542856907520_n.jpg

315296737_3369064886645809_1166665413343352832_n.jpg

Reactions: 11

She did say she was going to do that when she got them 🤣🤣 she bought them leads and that 🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The chicken footage:
Why does Ron literally have no freedom in their own garden. Must hold mummaz hand for content. Not allowed to run free in the garden. It's actually so sad 😔

Where the hell did that massive wooden seat thing come from? Has weepy been working overtime in the sweatshop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have 14 hens and only collected 6 eggs today.... Liar liar schnitwear on fire!!
I am a long term nusty hen mum and I have never ever had more eggs than I have chickens ever no matter what breed!
However hers are probably young so will more than likely lay reasonably well over the winter but not more than one each a day! 🤣
She has to be so ‘extra’ doesn’t she!

Reactions: 16
Jamie's latest photo dump.... why has lennie got a dummy in even in soft play, why would you let him have it at all in the day when you already have one child who's speech suffered because of crap parenting. Also does hinch do anything with her children at all?? Jamie's stories, although annoying, seem much more natural compared to hinchs
I know you already know the answer but basically neither of them want to parent, they can’t say no, they can’t deal with any noise or upset so instead just shove a dummy in to keep the peace. I’m not anti dummy AT ALL but with them it’s clear they can’t control the kids even a tiny bit so do the absolute bare minimum required

Reactions: 19
Omg I’m hugely Kate to the party but I’m sorry she’s ‘gifted’ her old Christmas decorations to a ‘special home’ so your sister then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.