Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outdoor slippers. Nice and supportive and won't get at all wet. Gotcha :cautious:
(Nice little passive aggressive All the Best at the end too)

It is not crisp outside, I'm near her and it's foggy and damp, not crisp in the slightest.

Finally, of course it has to be Ronnie who has to be the naughty one in her stupid little 'on the sofa' scenario. Say what you really feel, Hinch, don't even bother to hide it.

Reactions: 29
She is useless and void of all common sense. Absolutely bleeping useless.

Oh it's caption time again! It wasn't funny with Ron Andrex and the WW or any of your other attempts Sopha, give it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those "outdoor slippers" are SOAKED!! What is wrong with her?? Why can't they just wear wellies?? I feel so bad for the kids, surely their feet must be freezing. It's not even CRISP, it's FOGGY and DAMP!! I swear she does it to wind us up. Soph, STOP WINDING US UP and PROTECT YOUR CHILDRENS FEET, it's not DIFFICULT!!! Lazy lazy parenting, absolutely shocking!! Soph you are so clueless, and not just when it comes to your kids!! SORT YOUR tit OUT!!!!

• Heart
Outdoor bleeping slippers I’ve heard it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I couldn’t think of anything worse then wearing soggy slippers, I bet she’s got shoes/wellies on.

those poor boys 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
“Play with things we shouldn’t play with” What like actual toys instead of Minky’s and hoovers 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
Mine loved his wellies at that age. Had all different colours and every photo Ive taken of him from those ages he’s in wellies.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t put them in wellies especially when the ground is cold and wet.

I’ve spent a lot of time around horses before I became a mam. It’s amazing what things scare a horse and cause a spook and Alpacas can’t be much different in being flighty. Pretty certain allowing your children to run around the fluffy f£ckers with a toy pram and umbrella is another way to put them in harms way!
not to mention she’s letting the children around them with slippers on. What if one of those heavy fuckers stands on their feet? The stupidity of this woman is another level.

Reactions: 22
Just catching up
I could be arsed putting my food in baRskits hidden away.
She definitely on the beg for gifted wellies for the boys “yes it’s wet Ron” (but I’ve still got you out in your slippers)
She’s a head without maternal bone in her body
ETA I watched further and she addressed the slippers. As we’ve been talking them about all week!
Still don’t believe her never seen them with indoor slippers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bet she’s got fleece lined, waterproof boots on. As long as she’s ‘cosy’ guys!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ugh, her latest story. Anyone else catch that smug little “hmmm” sound at the end 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm feeling very sorry for myself this morning (hungover after a hen do last night😵💫) and not in mood for hinchs tit 🤢...so she's back to the boys in a set up for the gram/ fake conversation between them scenario ..borrrrrrrrrrring 💤💤💤
And agree with who said about the date stamps on inchs photo dump selection...dates mean tit 🤪

Reactions: 12
Jamies family are coming round ey.
Once a year when Soph is ripped from fiddles titty long enough to enjoy the company of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is avoiding showing that part of the kitchen opposite the booth so there has to be a TV on the wall.

Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
I used to find mine had put his on overnight and gone to bloody sleep in them 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.