Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spent a lot of time around horses before I became a mam. It’s amazing what things scare a horse and cause a spook and Alpacas can’t be much different in being flighty. Pretty certain allowing your children to run around the fluffy f£ckers with a toy pram and umbrella is another way to put them in harms way!
Thought the same and made me feel uncomfortable seeing that

Reactions: 8
Also lonnie was pushing that pushchair in the background through the kitchen yesterday while she was tend cleaning the pantry. Granted kids can use toys in the garden but he is literally pushing it through alpaca tit this morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
My two young children do crocs in the summer months and wellies in the winter months for the garden. It’s not hard is it? Both crocs and wellies can be put on independently. Slippers has never ever entered by head. It’s probably because that’s what they used on the Astro turf. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They are out in slippers again. It’s clearly wet and slippy. She’s a shameful mother and Inch is a shameful father.

Get some proper footwear on those boys you bleeping morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't worry guys! They don't wear these slippers indoors.
Well Hinch I'm more concerned they don't wear the footwear for what it is intended for. Slippers are for indoor use not to wear round a wet, soggy, tit infested grass. Your kids are even saying 'Wet' to you as they run about. Probably as their feet are squelching and damp. Absolutely clueless. Put some bleeping wellies on them for Christ sake!
Also her pissing herself at Ron repeating her instruction of say 'morning everyone ' get a grip! 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
How bloody irresponsible letting her two tiny children run circles around the stable of the alpaca while they are in there eating?!?!?! They’ are temperamental animals as it is, let alone while there is food down. And they are so easily spooked too?! I am gobsmacked?!?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Right, I think I’m being stupid. So they have outdoor slippers but surely surely once they’ve finished their poor little feet will be soaking coz you know theyre bleeping slippers!!! What’s wrong with wellies?! Or should I be walking my dogs in outdoor slippers?!

Reactions: 30
As for their shoes… As you probably all know, children’s footwear is so important in helping their feet and toes develop properly. Bad shoes can cause so many problems later on in life. She has so much money in order to provide them with proper little shoes from Clark’s etc. Yet she’s giving them slippers from Home Bargains to wear in the garden in the wet and cold? And spends £600+ on Christmas baubles. It makes me sick. She could give her boys the best start in life and she’s failing them over and over and over again. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 48
duck me outdoor slippers, for tending to livestock on Turd Farm, what a bastard.

It's not inappropriate footwear ya nusty trolllllzzzzzzz, it's an outdoor slipper journey, alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I swear she had Ron in wellies more when they lived at greyskull and had fake grass now they live on tend farm and walking through floof s£&@ she has them in slippers !make it make sense. What was the point in the famous boot room other than for content !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought the same and made me feel uncomfortable seeing that
Nah not her Bozzzzzziiiii, they lurrrvvveeeeee Mummmazzzzzzzz. And they know that Ronnie E and Lenor are their brothers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My two young children do crocs in the summer months and wellies in the winter months for the garden. It’s not hard is it? Both crocs and wellies can be put on independently. Slippers has never ever entered by head. It’s probably because that’s what they used on the Astro turf. 🙄🙄
Same, it has never occurred to me to put slippers on kids feet when they are outdoors so they can run around in the wet grass. But then again Mummazzzzzzz was always out and about (ok, once) the estate, waving to tend neighbours in her slipppppezzzzzzzz, so maybe it's a new tradition 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
Especially the ones made for little feet, with the handles on the side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
My little brother NEVER took his wellies off. He even slept in them!

We went on holiday to spain when he was about 3 and he wore his wellies every single day.

My poor mam had to explain to people every day why her 3 year old had wellies on in that heat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slippers outside is giving me irrational rage. Buy the kids some bleeping wellies. Their poor feet are gonna be cold and wet 🥲.
Do you want us crunky trolls to start a go fund me page Sof? Are you that strapped for cash after pissing away £000’s on baubles that you can’t afford £5 paw patrol wellies from home bargains 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh tit she's posted in real time! Can confirm the damp, foggy weather!

She's such a stupid prick. She sees criticism of the boys wearing slippers out in the wet, muddy garden and instead of getting them some wellies or crocs (I hate crocs but admit they're great garden shoes) she doubles down on the stupidity. The bottom might be sturdy but the top is still fabric so their poor toes must get so wet and cold.

She's a bleeping head.

I have an 18 month old niece and two friends with 18 month olds and obviously have had my own 18 month olds. My second born was - I would say - an advanced 18 month old. Talking in full sentences; had been walking since 9 months so was very sturdy on his feet etc. So I feel I know what an advanced 18 month old looks like. I don’t think Lonnie is advanced per se - her video just now he’s not talking yet (which is absolutely fine!) but he doesn’t carry himself like these other 18 month olds in my life (who all have siblings that are no more than 5 years old). Soooo. I don’t know. Feels like Lonnie is not quite two but closer to two than she claims him to be. I know it sounds mad!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Also - note Ronnie saying Daddy. Not dad dad. Who the duck is calling him dad dad other than her?
No I see what you mean. My eldest was very independent and by 18 months was running around and talking in simple sentences.
My third is a lazy potato and wouldn't walk until about 20 months. They could, they just couldn't be bothered if they didn't have something to hold on to.
It's something in the mannerisms and fine motor - I find it's less experimental and more purposeful the closer they get to 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She's such a bleeping bam, who the duck in their right mind puts their wee ones outside in the wet in bloody slippers??? Our son is 5 and has loved wellies since about 15 months (he bum shuffled so was late walking) he'd wear them in summer as well. Outdoor slippers are not a thing Sophie, put your children in appropriate footwear ffs. All that dog and alpaca tit and piss and she's got her bairns in fabric bleeping footwear in the wet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Cheers for the ad Tattle, but it’s wellies I’m after. Slippers (wet and dry) are a-plenty

CFF7A5F6-28FA-4EAA-B32B-6F6CAA694AE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.