Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssssssh, I have a confesssssion to make 🤪

We went to a lovely Christmas Shopping Fair this morning and there was an alpaca stand.... the lady running it was absolutely lovely and started telling my daughters all about her floofheads, she has over 40 of them 😱 There was lots of things for sale on her stall and as my daughters became more and more excited by the thought of having a hat with matching gloves made out of floofheads floof and with them costing a small fortune I knew that quick thinking evasive tactics were needed 🥴

Not wanting to ruin my daughters enthusiasm, but wanting to get the heck away, especially as the lady was now showing them a leaflet about alpaca walks I fell upon some small notepads with pictures of her alpacas on and swiftly bought one each for my three children.

Don’t come for me..... it was the notepads or risk my children getting talked into a walk with floofheads 😱

Shame you missed out hey Sopha, see if you weren’t so busy faffing about with your Cuntalyptusssh stinking barskittttts you too could have had a loveeeeeely chat with the nice lady 🤭

I’ll see myself out as I think that’s hunz-behaviour buying floofhead notepads, I’ll leave the evidence here.....

View attachment 1725199
Wot have you done? This is extreme risk taking behaviour, we need to stage an tattlevention. #peaklevelhunbehaviour 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Microwave and an air fryer in the pantry am I being dumb as to why you’d put either of them in there my brain doesn’t understand that

Reactions: 24
I will never understand why she feels the need to take things out of their packaging and put them in jars. See also baskets to store food packets in. Isn’t that what the shelves are for?

I just don’t get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has nothing better to do and she's got to flog the Hunchxteschoooooooo shite 😂

Reactions: 12
Why do these idiots put their children's full names on the Internet?!?
There's a woman on tiktok and I'm so invested in watching her videos who finds out who people are from just their tiktok profile. Literally finds their Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook even their friends profiles. And she will usually say when their birthday is!! She had one where she knew it was them because their names matched the cushion initials in the background of a tiktok!!
Jokes aside we know her kids full name, DOB, address, everything! It's awful that she shares so much of their lifes and information which is a fraudsters dream

• Wow
Reactions: 18
2 parents and fiddle, all at home all day, a pantry full of ready made mixes and a tin of bleeping spaghetti bolognaise………get in the bleeping bin you pathetic woman, get off your arse and cook a decent, home made meal for your children rather than shoving tit processed food down their throat. There is no excuse when you do duck all else all day!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs
That's for the nursery staff to make with Ronnie, and for her to post the end result to IG, proclaiming her heart is smiling ( it's probably just a reaction to all the salt in her diet) and how she has never felt a love like it, how she will treasure the Ronnie made decorations for ever, thennnnn never to be seen again 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before, but if I were well off I’d be buying everything as eco-friendly as possible and would buy the best quality food I could afford from local farms. And there Hinch is buying absolute tit. Why doesn’t she get Hello Fresh or similar? I get she can barely cook, but those are so easy and it’s actual food. I suppose it’s because they aren’t gifted to her
Her life is entirely for the gram, she insists she lives on a farm, knows nothing caring for livestock, kids run around outside in bleeping slippers, the fuckheads boizzzzz eat the fruit trees and with the big garden, where is the veggie patch?

There.... fixed it for ya Sopha 🤭 Bless’is’arrrt

View attachment 1725431
Is the table pushed into the the middle of the room because no normal sized adult human can sit on the bench/booffff seat otherwise 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing herself on the sofa in the lounge after reading someone saying she never shows herself sitting in the lounge

Hehe she bleeping loves tattle 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Showing herself on the sofa in the lounge after reading someone saying she never shows herself sitting in the lounge

Hehe she bleeping loves tattle 😏
Probably festering away on the couch with fatdogslim for the rest of the evening now whilst catching up on her daily Tattle fix. Hi Soph, we see you. 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wot have you done? This is extreme risk taking behaviour, we need to stage an tattlevention. #peaklevelhunbehaviour 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m so ashamed to be honesssssscht. Thank feck I managed to sidestep booking the alpaca walk though, then we’d be looking at true hunz behaviour 🤪 You could even buy a floofhead jigsaw puzzle, I’ll be having nightmares tonight doing that in my sleep 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a woman on tiktok and I'm so invested in watching her videos who finds out who people are from just their tiktok profile. Literally finds their Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook even their friends profiles. And she will usually say when their birthday is!! She had one where she knew it was them because their names matched the cushion initials in the background of a tiktok!!
Jokes aside we know her kids full name, DOB, address, everything! It's awful that she shares so much of their lifes and information which is a fraudsters dream
That's terrifying. I don't have a LinkedIn or Facebook. I have an Instagram related to my work but I don't like any local pages or post pictures of where we live. Never mention birthdays, anniversaries, names etc. I'm a nobody!

Reactions: 10
The tit cleaning products cant be that good if she has to use so much of everything

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.