Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only ever check in here at the start of a new Fred. duck me she never changes does she? Just gets worse and worse. She so tone deaf. We’re scaling back Christmas this year as are many sensible people, spending my working days listening to real families in real crisis, and not the usual demographic either the “middle squeezed” looking for help with community pantries and food bank vouchers to tide them over. She’s vile.
I’m scaling back too and trying to shop savvy, hunting for discounts codes etc before buying anything. Trouble is, having a 14 yr old boy who has typically just gone into mens clothes, the few things he’s asked for are now double the price ☹☹ So I’m now worrying that the bits I have got him arnt enough even though I’ve done my best. Thankfully my 18 yr old is slightly cheaper with the things she has asked for but you still feel like you’ve let them down. I then have her birthday a week after chrismtas. My heating is off and the blankets are out, school dinner money now doesn’t happen and I have cereal for dinner the nights they stay with their dad to cut the costs down on cooking for one. And I know there are people worse off than me which then makes me feel ungrateful and selfish!! She seriously has no idea how people are living or how people with real anxiety/depression feel with the cost of living right now, as long as she can brag and show off, spend hundreds of pound on Christmas decorations and make up tend stories to sound relatable to her sheep. She is seriously above her station and when her train derails she will be back down to the bottom of the pile, long forgotten and she will be exactly where she should be!! Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
People are struggling to feed their families and heat their homes and she’s cunting about filling a pantry with shite food!

I know it’s not a rave thread but at least Stacey Solomon is making her own decorations and re-using things from around her home.

Reactions: 24
Dry roasted peanuts in a jar [] I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob sat watching Celebrity Lingoooo with them on his lap eating them straight out of the jar......Let’s hope NoNob washes his hands after tinkling, otherwise the next person to eat nuts out of that jar will get a bit of unexpected extra flavour 🤢😂

I fully expect 🤢’s on this.... I bet it’s true though 🤭
Jimmy's Pissshhy Peanuts! [] 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can never take the kids out without 1 having a tantrum or meltdown??? How odd
Also, the pantry 🤣🤣🤣 as if she bleeping cooks anything, all for the gram, you wasteful knobber

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Simple things please simple minds.

and didn't someone mention earlier that weepyAl hasn't been seen lately and whoosh here he is.

315429540_1106153173391511_4697513504960934301_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do these idiots put their children's full names on the Internet?!?
And.....date of birth, time of birth, weight at birth, place of birth, parents full names (Inc maiden names), likes, dislikes, clothes, routines, voice, image, favourite toys, pets names, bedrooms, (in some cases: schools/nurseries), hobbies, toilet habits, milestones.....I mean I could go on but it is bleeping disgusting and those poor children deserve better.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
What an appalling selection of food in that pan try. I honestly couldn’t see the ingredients to make one meal let alone feed a family of 4. Crunchie and breadsticks anyone? With a side of harribos 🤷‍♀️

I make no wonder those boys don’t sleep. They are filled full of E numbers then micro managed. Fresh food and fresh air. Long walks bike rides football. That’s a starting point Sofa. In fact apart from Ronnie attending baby ball I don’t really recall seeing the boys play football. What a strange environment with the dog and 2 small boys and not a football/ tennis ball in sight. From where my fat crunky bum is sat on my settee I can see 2 tennis balls (belonging to daft dog) 2 balloons which mini toes brought home from a party and a football which has found its way inside and been abandoned by littlest toes. I could probably open a shop with the amount of footballs in my back garden and the one in the boot of my car drives me nuts rolling around but I keep forgetting to put it in my car boot organiser ( oh wait I don’t have one doh)

Sorry for rambling I need to prise my bum of the settee and clean the kitchen (I shut the door after I made tea) Sort out mini and little toes football kits for matches tomorrow. And numerous other jobs that normal people do but I wasted all day hoovering crumbs out of my pan try barskeetts oh no hang on that wasn’t me cos I’m not a twit. I wasted all day at football practice. A farmer’s market, a 6 year olds birthday party and 2 long dog walks. Cos my mad dog isn’t overweight
BRB off to get the little toes football boots out of the boot room. That I had built but never use. (it’s called a cupboard in the hallway)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OK I just don't get why the boys always have meltdowns? Isn't it a tantrum. Why is she always so extra every bleeping time. She just wants to one up on everything 🤬

Reactions: 19
Someone definitely posted that they saw them and that Fiddle was doing the talking,it wasn't Fanny though.
Ps.what was remotely amusing about the video of Henry sleeping,I must have missed the memo 🤦‍♀️
Thanks @Spacedman p.s didn't watch the video of Hennez so can't help you there, other than to say, it's a complete coincidence that she uploaded it, and has absolutely nothing to do with the fact nusty hens with fat thriats have been commenting on Tattle, which she never reads, not ever, that Henry is no longer her favourite best Boi. 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm fank you and hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve watched The Home Edit- you have the pretty jars in the kitchen and the “back stock” eg all the packets in the garage. That’s what the extra garage kitchen is for (as well as fiddle and weepy). But we have seen her top up the old alpen at least twice now without finishing up the jar which is a bit manky. Can only hope Rennie and Lonnie get some proper food at nursery and fiddles.

Reactions: 15
I don’t believe they have meltdowns or tantrums every day. Both are far too laid back, even though we only see tiny bits of their day, they seem to go a long with a lot for such young boys. If they do have meltdowns every time I’d think it’s because they are bored and frustrated with whatever she’s dragged them to! My own was a “spirited” child and even he didn’t have meltdowns on every outing.

Reactions: 20
If she'd paid for all that stuff herself she'd of said like she usually does ' incase any of you negative Nancy's are wondering, this is not an ad, I paid for it myself. I just love this small business and wanted to share it with you all'. If it has been gifted, she should be ashamed of herself taking that amount of baubles from a 'small business". Just pure and utter greed but more fool the small business' that gift her things. I have a small business and would I duck gift her anything for a shout out. I prefer to gift to people in our local community that have a greater need than these greedy, talentless bloody jnfluencers.
I agree. There is definitely a commercial deal with that business. It pisses me off how much free stuff is given/gifted to people that can afford it, not just IG hunz on the beg, but actors, celebrities etc. Hunch and her balls bauble journey is vile, paid for or not.

Reactions: 14
Just proving to the nusty trolls that she does use her lounge fank you, and today’s favourite thing is to be cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve watched The Home Edit- you have the pretty jars in the kitchen and the “back stock” eg all the packets in the garage. That’s what the extra garage kitchen is for (as well as fiddle and weepy). But we have seen her top up the old alpen at least twice now without finishing up the jar which is a bit manky. Can only hope Rennie and Lonnie get some proper food at nursery and fiddles.
That programme irritates me a little - mostly the ‘celebrities’ rather than the normos. Their pant r y’s do not need organising. It’s like Hinch cleaning already clean stuff. Why are you organising Khloe Kardashian’s garage when there are only about 5 items in there?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.