Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Trollomon is doing a physical book signing at Bluewater 😂 I went on a rant here a few months back saying how Hinch never gives back by doing book signings etc.

I honestly think Stacey or her people read this thread and take all the points made about Hinch and use them to make Stacey look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fuck up Friday crap Nursery Rhyme 🤪 (passing time as Mr M recovering from surgery and won't be home today)

Sing a song of bullshit, 🐂💩
A house of #gifted tatt, 🚮
Two hundred thousand Minkehs
Father James looks like a Rat 🐀🧔

The twat was in the cunting counting-house 👀
Gambling shoppers Sopha's money,💰
Freda's in the Pantr y
Jizzling his naar-naa wiv sum honey, 🍌

Princess Sopha's in da garden
Hanging out her cloffffffs
And daaa'n came a blackbird
And pecked off her filtered shhnozz! 🦅

honey-sweet.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wendy22

Oh for god’s sake Inch just fuck off. You’re not funny 🙄 you are a unemployed father and should be ashamed of yourself. You’re meant to be a role model for your children but you’re absolutely not.
P.s You’re a ugly bastard too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
You are all nusty hens, Sophie was just having a lovely day out grabbing unnecessary pumpkins with her mummy, it's just a shame she had to bring a child along with her too.

Remember when she said how she says "no" to lots of things?

Clearly it just doesn't extend to free minkys, make up, pumpkin patch visits, carpets, sofas, wardrobes, driveways...

• Haha
  • Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
LLB is at an event near me, might go high five him for that hinch article. It's clearly rattled her.

• Haha
Superb and detailed re-cap @Pumpkins1506 💕👏🏼
Fannnk you lovely hens for the thread title votes 🐔🤗 Even for 50p, her shite books aren't selling - so perhaps they can be used for bonfires on 5th November or the pages for arse wipes (cheaper than toilet roll!).
Hinch is a greedy, tone deaf freeloader and should be used as a scarecrow to be left out in all weathers! 🎃🌩
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
  • Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Guyzzz, you were so lucky to catch me yesterday...I didn't even know what I was going to be up to, if I'm honesssst, so when my BEST FRIEND STACEY OFF THE TELLY suggested I go and see her sister at a little old cleaning show, I thought "why bloomin not"!
It was so special, and Jemma, that's my best friends sister, was pleased to have a famous celebrity like me to liven the place up a bit and add some glamour! My best friends Dad was REALLY pleased to see me and we had an inappropriately long cuddle..oops, don't tell Jamie ! What am I like?! Anyway, it was all just magical although some people didn't seem to recognise me? I've no idea why. So just wanted to say once again, it was nice to meet the shoppers fans and remember...keep buying shit you dont need!"

• Haha
  • Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
All those unopened Minkys and many other unopened products and she can't be bothered to do giveaways. All those people that could do with bundle of cleaning products due cost of living. She's so selfish

• Heart

justmadetopostthis

Her whole act was cute when she was 20 something living in an average house. It's not cute when she's a 32 nearly 33 year old millionaire and still acting like a Disney cartoon little old me that can't go anywhere without their mum.

She needs to mature with her account. SHE IS THIRTY THREE. Also, as soon as she started copying SSS stories, like the way they're mashed together and edited, I instantly found her less engaging, she's not particularly good at editing them that way and her whole thing was that she was supposed to be *like a mate*, so the normal hand held recording of stories (unedited) made sense.

She just can't cope that she's not as engaging anymore but can't admit she's not as good as SSS so continues on with these less engaging copy cat posts.

Inch gives me the ick so badly.

Last edited:
  • Heart