Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nobody needs that amount of minkys - it’s an obscene amount that she has been given free and she is also paid a financial contractual fee to advertise. Her advertising is so poor - chucking them on to a floor (unhygienic!) and then placing a few of them into one of her Hinch Tesco baskets (undeclared ad).

These are also the minkys that Ron was filmed lining up on the conservatory floor a few weeks ago, but she did not declare it as an AD then 😡

She is despicable. I hope get followers are getting fed up of her bragging and all the adverts she’s posting. She doesn’t clean - never has really. She has no real talent apart from lying and scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Passive aggressive twat throwing all those stupid minkys on the floor, then straight into an ad. No one needs so many, even though she got them all for free.
Shove them up your arse Hinch, they are shite anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mum of two

VIP Member
‘Celebrity’ couple! that clip makes me piss myself laughing and makes my toes curl at the same time. 😂😂
I’ve been on TV at least 6 times, I’m going to start referring to myself and Mr Thar as a celebrity couple in future 😂😂
My husband's on telly today does that mean we're a celebrity couple as well? Ffs do I have to drag my wedding dress out for bragging purposes? 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Andioooop

VIP Member
The bots aren’t giving her the attention she craves so she’s forced to meet the shoppers. She can’t wait to go home lmfaoooooo
8A29567B-A70C-472B-9D02-D20C3E5F940E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
"Your home doesn't need to make sense to anyone but you and yours "

Sophie, hunnay, why so defensive?!

Poor Soph, are you feeling a bit touchy because people think your house is shit?

Who are you addressing this to? It can't be us nusty hens because you don't read here...so we can only assume you're having a dig at your faithful sheep? Well that's not very #bekond now, is it? 😘
She’s addressing it to the person she said she doesn’t want to mention. It’s ok Soph. I’ll mention for you. Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. And I’ll link to the article.

And the part where he mentions about your choices for the home not making any sense.

It’s really gotten to her, blesserart.

B8BBA5F2-2350-4FE2-BE6F-2223CC7FED45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Would laaarve to see Sopha as a Shhhcarecrow and her 'Nar'nah Mannz' stuck out in a muddy field for a few days. No toilets, jusssht her old books piled up and a couple of potties 🤣
Feeling extra nusty today but the pumpkin excessive P.R haul has pissed me off. They'll all end up in the food waste/compost bin and not made into anything like soup, or roast the seeds which my youngest used to love. Such waste.
Go easy on the pumpkin seeds though - mega natural laxatives! 💩😖
When I was a kid, narc Dad and submissive Mummaz refused to buy us a pumpkin. We had a shitty medium sized Swede which was a stinky hard bassshtard to carve out and looked rubbish! There's a photo of me and my brother in crap outfits with the Swede on a plate looking utterly fucked off. The house stank of burning stale veg for days! 🤭🤢
There’s no way she’d make pumpkin schoup or anything, straight in the food wassste bin when they start going mouldy and Schtinky. Roasssted pumpkin scheedsssh are yum. Let’sssh hope Sopha and NoNob eat lotsssh, good job they have lotsssh of barfffroomssh hey! 🤭 I’d like to see the photo of your bassshtard sschwede 😂 As you may imagine my narc brother took over the pumpkin carving in our house, arsenal hole 🙄

I’ll just leave this here 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221007_153804.jpg

Housework with a toddler - and someone to film you doing it. Continuing to think her sheep are thick as shit.

Also who got bingo on her hanging washing to dry? Even though she hasn't read here since Everest was just a steep hill.
IMG_20221007_153822.jpg

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Ok then why show every bit of it to strangers on the internet when you claimed you wanted more privacy? Didn’t think she could get anymore boring & repetitive. Same old waffle
A2E42A22-4216-4EB5-A582-567C43B2FA58.jpeg

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bet she’s spent HOURS getting ready for this. No DAYS.

Eta - this is why we’ve had more cleaning content this week than for months.
This is also - I believe - what she meant by TV appearance that was “fun”. To her. This is tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph - Bradddddd trolls are saying the kitchen and utility are laid out badly,

Brad - as long as it makes sense to you

Zoph - as long as it makes sense to me , repeat and rinse x 100 times

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I bloody wish she’d repeat and expand on Ronnie’s words. Instead of just repeating one word back to him, she should be saying ‘red tractor’ to try and broaden his vocabulary in a subtle way. Be his role model!
All she does is laugh and heavy breathe down his neck. She doesn't give a FUCK about her kids, especially Ronnie, his speech and whatever is going on is for content. Ronnie is content. Lonnie when he gets older will be content, at the min I've noticed Lonnie isn't shown MUCH. Still too much, but not as much as I thought. I reckon it's cos he doesn't talk either, and she's trying to figure a way to lie through her teeeeef like she did with Ronnie and the whole he talks very well fankoo trolls.

There's something strange brewing with that family and I'm just sitting patiently.