Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Souffle

Chatty Member
The way she speaks to people in that video looks like how I used to behave as a TV extra when I was a teenager. The producers would say “look like you’re having a funny chat at a party” or “act really happy to see your friend over there” and that is exactly how Hinch behaves… it’s over the top and fake.

Reactions: 36

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
View attachment 1633902
View attachment 1633903

This was Ronnie's routine in Jan 2022.

It has progressed.

View attachment 1633911

Who tha fuck is that?! 🤣🤣🤣 Imagine having to take part in an ID parade to pick her out. I'd never know which face she would be wearing.

Screenshot_20221007_213037.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

JW80

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Fiddle powers Sopha Rose down at night after her 'You are exactly where you are meant to be' post and safely stores her under the stairs until morning????

• Haha

kakamomas

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I bloody wish she’d repeat and expand on Ronnie’s words. Instead of just repeating one word back to him, she should be saying ‘red tractor’ to try and broaden his vocabulary in a subtle way. Be his role model!

BigGobNoKnob

Be interesting to see if she gets this sorted before Wednesday morning:-

Mandatory housing measures for all poultry and captive birds in Norfolk, Suffolk and parts of Essex are to be introduced from 00:01 on 12 October 2022. All bird keepers in these hotspots are required to keep their birds indoors and to follow stringent biosecurity measures to help protect their flocks from the disease.

• Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
These reality vs filtered are just awful. They genuinely make me angry that she’s lying so brazenly to vulnerable people. We need to keep sharing them regularly so that lurkers see that she’s lying.

Stacybee

Does anyone remember way back when she got the box of Lenor products with Mrs Hinch on them. She said she was going to do a giveaway with them. Was never mentioned again and lo and behold she used them in her stories. Greed, pure and simple

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The blatant filtering and editing of all her pics are really showing in all her tags. How embarrassing! I'm embarrassed for her.

She needs to embrace the fact she's proper tall, beautifully tall, and stop bending in half, she looks ridiculous. Her face is such a strange shape, she's defo had work done but it's made her face look like drop dead freds. Very swollen.

She needs to realise there's more to clothing than leopard print. If she bent over you'd see what she had for dinner through them tights so I take it her tend anxiety over her body has gone.

Or and her boots are about as big as the bloke she's stood next to. Size 5 my 🍑

Thanks for coming to my talk xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Your home doesn't need to make sense to anyone but you and yours "

Sophie, hunnay, why so defensive?!

Poor Soph, are you feeling a bit touchy because people think your house is shit?

Who are you addressing this to? It can't be us nusty hens because you don't read here...so we can only assume you're having a dig at your faithful sheep? Well that's not very #bekond now, is it? 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

12inchthinbase

Loving the Hunch in the wild photos! 😂 her hair is awful and so brassy, her face is all puffed up from too much filler/wine and she's dressed like a 12 year old off to her first school disco 😭

Also holding hands with SSS... looooolll, she'd have a go on her tuna canoe in a bloomin :sick: breath!

• Haha
  • Sick

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221009_155925.jpg
IMG_20221009_155945.jpg

Still more rolling in. You can't hide your real face, love. It's not even a bad face? I don't get the filters at all..she looks okay.

Reactions: 34

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh so in real life she doesn't actually resemble a 20 something fresh faced, disney princess/love island wannabe she craves to look like ?!??? 🤢🤣
Just the overfilled and botoxed to fuck 40+ year old she really is 🤭🤭🤭
Exactly. This is why people are so shocked at her in the wild. I wouldn’t look twice at her in the street. She is neither beautiful, nor ugly. It’s the filtering beyond recognition where she sets herself up for a fall. Silly woman

• Heart
Reactions: 34