Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erica24

Chatty Member
Anyone else have to double their dose of antihistamine every time they see that fucking awful bedding on Ronnie's bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She's been a proper bitch to you shall head back over there!
She’s trolling, that’s for sure. Imagine an influencer actively seeking out and messaging strangers on Instagram!

Who's been a proper bitch? X
Ashley James. To me. In my insta inbox. She somehow found my insta from tattle.
I’ve reported her to the police.

I’m not joking.

She’s messaged other tattlers too, and one’s partner.

I’m not joking. She’s lost the plot.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Hold on. So they weren't there to actually do anything? The woman who got "famous" for her excessive cleaning product usage and the woman who has an actual TV show dedicated to tidying up, were at the clean and tidy home show, just making an appearance? Not sharing their secrets or discussing products, methods, tips and tricks?
Its almost as if they don't really enjoy those things!

MrsD33

VIP Member
You know when someone does a shit hot job interview and gets taken on by your work then it evidently appears that it was all smoke & mirrors and they are actually useless? That must be how Gleam feel. Then Trollomon comes along who plays the game better and keeps the money rolling in for them.
Stacey isn’t with Gleam, never has been.

I was looking for Staceys management and found this 😂

Who’s telling Soph she’s NOT a celebrity 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Stacybee

Desperate much? Huns, remember when everyone loved me and the Minkey sold out and no one could find one? I'm the same person I was then. Just think back to that time.
Nope, sorry, you're a braggy, lazy bitch who wants everything but does nothing. There are SO many accounts out there better than yours. You know this and you are coming across as a desperate has been

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Of course straight into an ad 🙄 I can't with this women after a break down at work last night because I still can't escape my narcissist ex no matter how I try. You then got this cunt I'm sure all them minkys where free for the cleaning sensation 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s an update from Sir David Attenborough attempting to understand Cleanfluencing at the Cunt & Twat Clean & Tidy show 🤭 (Volume needed - contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Is that it for the weekend then?!
She’s waiting until 7pm to reveal her autumn door. She’ll pop on at 6 and say she’s been so busy all day creating this speeeessshal door. We will then be treated to a montage of her poking and prodding pumpkins and leaves etc. grid post at 7pm of them all out the front - bonus points for the llamas being there too. Oh and she will be holding the golden child.

• Heart

Big Fat Goalie

Long time lurker, first time poster 👋
I have never been Hinch fan. I followed her when she was around 1 mil I think to see what all the fuss was about, but quickly unfollowed. I saw straight away that it was all an act and couldn't understand why no one else could see it. I found tattle by googling 'am i the only one who cant stand mrs hinch' and have been lurking ever since 😂

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I think it was a PR day at the pumpkin place yesterday which why she went yesterday and not at the weekend with Ron. It’s obviously more important for her to have a free day out rubbing shoulders with other Essex influencers than paying £5 to spend time doing a fun activity with her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
This just popped up on a friend’s insta. She met Hinch at that show today. Thought I’d give you all another face 😂

D04F7310-0246-40EE-98BB-AC606C87195D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Andioooop

VIP Member
Atleast Stacey looks like Stacey. Hinch looks nothing like what she puts out online, it’s not even a little touch up she is a completely different person it’s shocking, but waffles on about ‘be yourself’ She comes across cocky & smug on her stories but in real life she’s so awkward & can barely hold eye contact. She’s the same when Jimbob films her

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Why is she making out like her home is some kind of mystery that needs to be cracked with the enigma code?! It’s a house. Obviously it makes sense. We just don’t like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 46