Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why does she speak like that? "I've got one wasch load leFtTT" she ends every sentence strangely.

Ronnie looked like he was told to wait before saying the animals. "bedtime routine" this must be Ronnies,oh i'll say third bedtime routine? She's shown a couple of others about how he absolutely cannot go to bed without doing his routine. Bollocks, clearly.. Pathetic, sad, lonely little woman.
It's not a routine for him. It's content for Soph.

She needs to bugger off with the whole your house doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you bollocks too. Her house isn't impressive, she's been totally ripped off and made it awful with all the unnecessary renos, it's backed onto a main road too, it's nothing special. She could've got so much better, so stop buzzing and stop acting like your house is some little hidden gem when it's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Imagine being that sad with no life you have people record you doing housework and tend playing with your kid

I feel sorry for the daft cow tbh guysh

• Haha
Reactions: 45

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Is the autumn "display" for the benefit of the main road that passes by her "farm"?

Why does she need 752 pumpkins?

Minkys are utter shit.

Shes an awful mother.

Atb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
For any sheep lurking, Hunch isn't ugly. I will continue to point out how she manipulates her image to sell her "fans" products. She shouldn't be allowed to shill beauty products with such a different face. It's so dishonest. If she has insecurities, then she should get off social media or just show her claws cleaning.

#hinchfaces

20221009_183207-COLLAGE.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MrsB18

Not sure if this has been shared, I always wonder if it's a fellow Tattler when someone puts a comment like this😂
Screenshot_20221008-091936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
That whole last story was for tattle.

1. I do clean with my children. Well golden boy.
2. Lonnie doesn't always have a dummy.
3. I do hang my washing outside.
4. I am a good mama.
5. I do hoover real mess not just tend mess.

You nasty arsenalholes.

Oh and the song choice 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Erica24

Chatty Member
What a greedy bastard she really is those minkys are expensive I was in the range yesterday and I thought about buying one and then I thought no fucking way am I lining her pockets. I’d rather scrub it with my bare hands
Minkys are shite anyway, they fall apart after a few uses, the supposed scrubby side is useless and they stain really badly. Having said that even of they were the beat thing since sliced bread I wouldn't buy and line the greedy bitches pockets. Hope that helps. X

Reactions: 42
So trying to sound like SSS all the time!
"Call me crazzzy!" .... No Soph, we prefer to call you a cunt! 😁
All the fucking besssht, you bullshitting bragger! 🤪🖕🏼
#wastefulwitch
#mrshinchisover 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

justmadetopostthis

Even if it was a PR day and so alot of it (if not all) was free, if one of her children couldn't go.... Why didn't she just say to the company "omg thank you but both my kids won't be able to go but can you book me in for the weekend I'm more than happy to pay general admission" she could have even asked them to let them in early before other guests arrived if she was worried about getting mobbed (she wishes)🙄🙄 suppose that would mean getting up before 8:30am

what. Is. Wrong. With. Her.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
#mrshinchisover

What have you given this world, when your career is said and done?
When all your sheep have left the fold and you're the only remaining hun.

No teshco tat or P&G
No Minkies or iconic,
No swiping up, goodbye to adds...
fuck sake they were chronic!

Did you ever stop to notice
You're not selling things like before..
The cost of living has taken its toll
any sheep now left are poor.

What have you given this world..
Just a landfil full of your stuff,
Time to pack your bags and go
This world has had enough!