Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
I would genuinely die laughing if she did a massive 7pm reveal of the autumn door and then woke up the next day to find it had been eaten by the woolly wankers…

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me what 'disinfectanted' means?

And if you're going to keep enticing livestock into your house, then I'd suggest disinfecting more than just your cupboard handles you stupid dirty woman.

Cleaning sensation my arse.

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
If it was a PR day freebie makes sense that Ron wasn’t there as she would have had to have gone yesterday and couldn’t choose the date.

Thing is, most people on a freebie would be polite and just take one or two pumpkins. She’s that greedy that you can imagine her piling them on like she did by the sounds of it and going “oh I’ll pay for the extra ones” knowing full well she’ll get them for free. It’s gross.
Exactly. It’s all about the money. Everything is about the money.
If Ron is at nursery collect him early or drop him off later and take him too! Pumpkin picking is literally an hour or two. Or let him have a day off nursery. It’s not like loosing one day/ the cost of nursery fees would matter to her. She just didn’t want him there. Poor excuse for a mother.

For fuck's sake, the poor boy can't even go to bed without being filmed for just anyone to see!
So very wrong. Sod off Hinch, you're heading down the shitter and you know it.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Is she incapable of going anywhere on her own? Nobody would give a fuck around here if she was out and about on her own, or just with the boys. I doubt most would even recognise her or know about “Mrs Hinch” She thinks she’s such a famoussssh celebrity. To be honessssscht seeing her constantly wearing sunglasses cracks me up. She just looks a twat thinking she’s so speciaaaaaal.

She mentioned herself as “Mrs Hinch” on a story the other day, like it’s such a big deal 🙄 She’s nothing but a fraud. If as she claims the boys are her everything and her world she wouldn’t have taken the freeloader trip to the pumpkin place without Ronni e.

• Heart
  • Sick

kayl1986

VIP Member
Changed my profile pic to have hinches real face. Not having filtered pic of her on mine anymore. More people need to see her real face. The damage she is doing to vulnerable who are believing every lie and picture that comes from her. Nothing is real

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
There’s too many wild photos I can’t get them quick enough 😂😂😂
She was desperate to keep the camera on her, lot's I'm fank you darrrrlings and some squawking, very disappointed that Inchboi didn't get the chance to shine in the role of bespoke Grinch security. Loved that the actual security guard (all one of him) was trying to look busy and important, and the bloke in the suit, was attempting to draw attention to her and BBF by causing a scene pushing thru the non existent crowd. She must be desperate and the price was right for her to get her lardy arse off the sofa and leave the tiny hamlet of Maldonia for the bright lights of London town. Also was hilarious and cringe worthy watching her ignore all her arse kissing instahun wannabe cleaning accounts. Good times 😊😊😊

• Haha

nuts82

I cannot cope with how much she tries to cope sss!! The autumn door 🙈 it’s hilarious cos she gets it sooo wrong everytime the twat!! Like that god awful wreath!! She brought all that tacky plastic crap off amaZON and then goes to a garden centre where they sell actual real fresh versions of said tatty plastic crap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so thick it’s unreal. Bleats on about how she luuurvvveeess her eco friendly packaging them buys plastic crap over and over again. Get in the bin hunch seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Obviously we were always going to be critical, but the house is proper shit, innit? I guess the adult bedrooms and lounge are just boring and not my taste? But the kitchen, dining, kid rooms, playroom, utility, panelled hallways? Shit shit shit shit shit.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Is Mrs Hinch feeling the pinch yet?
It’s very very possible. Her USP back in the day was very appealing to huns. Huns who wanted to make their house look sterile. Those who wanted to work through lists 🙄 as they shined their knobs and lived in their three bed semi.

Fast forward to today, there is no more minky’s being put to bed in the sink, nor anymore three bed semi (as she kindly gifted it to someone) how relatable.

She’s now playing with the higher tier influencers (SS). Big unrelatable house with the grey FIFTH bedroom. Animals roaming about the joint with four hundred quids worth of pumpkins winging their way from the local farm. (How relatable)

Right now, she has her contracts with PG, and whoever else, but easy come easy go.

it’s not like she has a Loose Women contract to fall back on, or a hubby who has a relatively good (I use the term loosely) TV career to fall back on.

Unless she finds another USP, she can wave goodbye to her cushty lifestyle. Cos, let’s face it, others who live in real (not tend farms) won’t be following her for cleaning tips, as they have cleaners to do it.

• Heart
Ok I just need to unpick her attire from the housework stories because none of it makes any logical sense.

- Hair in a messy bun with long pieces dangling in her face.
- Fleece hoodie which would make anybody sweat buckets trying to change a bed, no doubt she’s probably got the heating on 30 degrees too.
- Flared trousers are a massive tripping hazard. Especially if she’s carrying washing up and down the stairs.
- No socks or slippers on, aren’t her feet cold now that we are in October?
- Hands and wrists full of jewellery whilst cleaning the bathroom. Extremely unhygienic and risks tarnishing and catching on things.

When I do housework, I wear some old cuffed trousers in case any chemicals splash and to eliminate tripping over, an old vest top so that I don’t have to contend with long sleeves getting wet and I scrape my hair into a secure bun as I don’t want to be pushing it out of my face while cleaning the loo. I also remove my jewellery because I’d hate for it to get ruined.

Why is she so backwards??

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
As she's being a boring twat...

My 2p on SSS being pregnant: I'm going to go against the grain but I don't think she is. She looks no bigger than she did at her wedding. To me she looks like someone who's popped out a bunch of kids and doesn't live the most active or healthy lifestyle. She also seems to be dressing to fuel these rumours and make herself look bigger - pleats and creases falling vertically across her tummy, high waists, heavy fabrics, tops tucked in to make creases/pleats stick out further, tops also folded over her tummy etc.

And just been catching up on the AJ thread. @Pollyanna263 sending 💕 and justice vibes!

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
You know when someone does a shit hot job interview and gets taken on by your work then it evidently appears that it was all smoke & mirrors and they are actually useless? That must be how Gleam feel. Then Trollomon comes along who plays the game better and keeps the money rolling in for them.

• Haha