Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Anyone think she's had a dressing down from management. I think Stacey and greedy have too. It's like they're all tagging and mentioning each other a LOT in the past 2 weeks and hinch has started showing her tend face on camera more without gretel. Stacey ramped up the stories / gone back to crafts etc and greedy packing in the ADs looking like she's had a temper tantrum. I think normal folk are cottoning on to Instagram and how much of a sham it all is and the management companies are having crisis talks as their cash cows aren't earning the money from the huns that they used to with their links and ads! You only have to look at their engagement and likes on recent posts, even queen SSS cant make it to 500,000. And greedy is resorting to reshaping grid posts over and over again on stories to try and up the likes. The time of the instagrammer is over and I couldn't be happier
Blessed be 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 42

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
She's tying herself in knots with that latest story.

"Our first autumn here where I've actually been able to decorate"
"Me and Ron picked these pine cones in the garden last year - they've lasted all year"

So after all that #newyear #newhome shite in January she's now admitting they bought the house last year????

• Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
“You are loved the world” irritates me. It does not make sense, like everything else this cunt says and does

• Heart
So I follow a girl on insta who has tragically just lost a baby(not sure how, maybe stillbirth,or early birth) but anyway when she announced it I double checked Hinch did not follow her and she didn’t. Lo and behold checked again today and guess who now follows her😡😡
I’m so fucking angry as you know child loss is something I deal with every day.
Why is she fucking like this…it’s NOT NORMAL

• Angry
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Can't believe she's encouraging her 3 year old to swear. She's spent whatever morning that was cos we all know it wasn't today going let's go clean chicken shiiiitttt, Ronnie say chicken shiiiitttt then recorded it. And she should be ashamed of herself 🤮 a word is a word with my once upon a time invisible speech child so I'll allow him to say shit and laugh at him doing it. No Sophie, if your son struggles to talk that's more of a reason why you should encourage proper speech, not swearing and not laughing.

I can't stand her, cba with her behaviour much longer tbh. She needs a proper good hiding and I'd fucking love to give her one

• Heart
Reactions: 41

AllieBee

VIP Member
Haha making out she never looks online for what's said about her! You lying cunt. You know you do. We know you do. Your sheep know you do. You just make yourself look stupid..

Reactions: 41

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Stop taking the piss out of your child you nasty cow! You clearly got him to look in so he'd say it for your content!

Reactions: 40

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God, laughing at Lonnie doing something so normal like the head, shoulders, knees and toes actions now.
Why does she laugh at everything!!!???!?
I want to SHAKE her.

anniemouse

VIP Member
How about a reality show where she’s locked in a room with her children and has to actually parent them. No phone and no filter?

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
Like old Hinchy, clearly have too much time on my hands at the moment but here goes 😂
I will tell my tale in photo form and it includes the Ammmaschzonnnn pine cones.
AEBFEEAB-C301-4D5D-A12E-808848656282.jpeg

8D50C454-8482-4EBC-9AF2-7626DEEE7578.jpeg

A389D08C-0633-48BA-AE40-8AEA0BE769E7.jpeg

772554F0-3C42-4EBC-9986-0B60E9ED7AA9.jpeg

basically, the ones you can pick up from the ground, look nowt like hers!

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

🎵Look at me I’m Sopha Rose, hidden nostril on my nose

(To be sung to the tune of “Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee) 🤭

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha....tell us you picked up the keys to tend farm much sooner than the January 1st that you claim without telling us 🤥

January 1st 2022....
58A0FD1F-73F5-43E6-B5B0-27BF134A8C6B.jpeg

Today’s post about Autumn and how she and Ronnie picked these up off the ground at tend farm this time last year.... October 2021 🤥🤥🤥

choccychops

Chatty Member
It would be cheaper to buy a wreath than buy all that shite seperately on amazon then glue it all together...and we all know Ron and Len have been nowhere near that wreath. She’s trying to be creative like SS but she’s just a massive twat!

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Where's Ronnie at the pumpkin patch like? I l get you can take your kids out separately when the eldest is at school, that's all good and well, but places like pumpkin picking etc then I'd wait til we were all available. That's why we're going on a Saturday in a couple of weeks so all 3 of my kids can enjoy it.

Bet she takes Lonnie to see santa in his grotto when Ronnies at nursery aswell the nasty cow