Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rant incoming.

YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’VE LIVED THERE FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MOVED IN MONTHS BEFORE YOU CLAIMED YOU DID AND YOU HAVEN’T HAD ANY TV OFFERS OTHER THAN JUST GAMESHOWS AND WHEN YOU ‘TRY’ ONE YOU’LL BE ANNOYING AS FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bingo on the first thing she “tries” is a game show.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
A7F3E55C-53F3-46EE-A3A0-DB13157DABDB.jpeg
C55B1BFE-73F0-467D-9FBB-878BAD4E78C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Didn’t even clear the shit up 😑 she’s so blatant it’s not even amusing. Stupid cunt. I’d love to shove her face in the chicken shit tbh because she is chicken shit 🤗😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

JBrown

Chatty Member
It wasn't funny yesterday and it's not funny today. Stop humiliating that little boy!
And get your hens locked up!

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
I have so much to say like... you don't have time to clean? but you do absolutely fuck all allll day cos you never ever have your kids, ever, you have 247 help for your mam, but I cbfa going on. She's just so draining.

But I will say "I have a grey fifth bedroom" shuv your fifth bedroom up your clit you cunt

Oh and yeah you do read here 😘 lies
SHE DOES LIKE COLOUR, HER FIFTH BEDROOM HAS A BEIGE RUNNER ON THE BED I'M FANKYOO.

And she's added a pOp Of CoLoUr WiTh A nAvY cHaIr.

DM YOUR DAD.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh, and please put some appropriate footwear on your son, maybe use the boot room instead of his slippers that will now be dragged through the house? And what's the betting she doesn't even make him wash his hands afterwards? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So relatable Soph strikes again. Lon in a little vest with bare feet and the wood burner isn’t on. So she’s obviously got her under floor heating on and probably all the radiators as well so it’s nice and tropical, same as Greyskull. Wonder if she realises how much more that house will cost to heat or will she think the gas and electric companies are being mean to poor, anxious little old Soph. Still, just remember Soph, if you have to sell up and move back to Greyskull, you’ll be exactly where you’re meant to be 😉

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusties 🐔💕 Usually a day off for Sopha when Jimbobteenypeeny pipes up (As he already has done about the “Chicknic table” Why the fuck would they need that 🙄)

Here’s Jimbobcreepyslob with his new venture 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

justmadetopostthis

Imagine having hours to spare at 2pm on a weekday to build a wreath but in the same breath say you've no time to clean????

She's an absolute weapon her

Reactions: 47

12inchthinbase

Recap is bang on tbh. I can't/don't watch her at all now, this thread makes me laugh and I enjoy the company of you nusty lot keeping me updated on her shit show of a life but honeshhttlyyy... when you're getting up at 4am every day, cycling for an hour to get to work, on your feet running around like a nutter all day to then finish at 2 to cycle back in time for the school run.. and she's behaving the way she does, bragging, flaunting and using her boys as props to say things like "shit" 😒 I know my lifestyle is nothing to do with her and I am mostly always grateful for what I have but with the way things are right now she can actually go and suck a dick, she's insufferable.

She also needs all of those animals and children taking off of her and a nice square padded room until further notice!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

londonLA

Chatty Member
She is just tiresome.
Just some things I took away from the (made up) Q and A

1. She has added more 'colour' to her new house. Those being black, blue and beige.
The most staple bland colours you can think of! 🙄
2. She admitted to cleaning things already clean, before kids arrived. So as good as admitting you're pointless and wasting time, money and energy.
3. If she goes by the belief that your house only has to make sense to you, then why does she feel the need to share it all over social media with pointless questions like what do you think guys? Should I go with this thing or that thing to match the room?
4. Stop acting choked up /teary about your child's 'journey'. It wasn't too long ago you were lying through your back teeth about him and how he was chatting away and asking full on questions (anyone remember the 'why is that man eating paper' question he apparently asked at the funfair?)
The "He speaks perfectly well thank you!" Bullshit she spat out at one of the questions she was asked on another of her stupid Q and A sessions.
A child with learning difficulties is nothing to be ashamed of but she obviously was and made it Into such a big lie about him it was awful. Just take him off bloody social media, stop sharing his 'journey' with strangers and let the poor kid have some damn privacy!
5. The fifth bedroom mention. Shut up..fuck off. We all know, you mentioned it other day on your brag fest reel. 🙄

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Doesn’t chop cushions anymore we say; cue morning post of fat dog slim with a chopped cushion strategically placed behind him. Hiya Sophie … nice reading?
The size of that dog it's disgusting, he must be in so much pain poor thing, and what a blatant undeclared AD for the book of Lies sat there in the middle if those pathetic Pumpkins. I think she got told off about ADs but she knows she gets away with it so that was a haha tattle here's another one. Weirdo she is

Andioooop

VIP Member
The face you make when you try to get chicken shit to go viral for the 3rd time but fail:
7004D0CB-CB7B-44A4-921C-AC002C6F8A2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another unnecessary buy.
Didn't she used to use the flash mop thing on her bathroom tiles before? Basically the same fucking thing. A long pole with a soapy pad on the end.
She's such a spender. She has money spending issues. She's not happy unless she's spending money that's why. Nothing brings her happiness other than spending unnecessarily on shit.

But hahahaaha pubes hahahaha she's such a CHILD, pathetic

Reactions: 45
@Pollyanna263 A big proud Well Done from me for today! Happy 4th Birthday to your youngest boy. You have given him and you an amazing day and it's a big deal going out to do something like that. 🤗💕

I've been un-chopping cushions all for the greater good today and here's what I think of them, and on behalf of us Nusties! xx 👎🏼🐔🤭
20221003_223524.jpg

Annnnnd this! 😴🐑🐑🐑🤣
20221003_223945.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Doesn’t chop cushions anymore we say; cue morning post of fat dog slim with a chopped cushion strategically placed behind him. Hiya Sophie … nice reading?
Came running over to say the same 🤣

Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for our new thread title.
Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
Potting the plants took a lot of effort so she took two days off.
She breached DEFRA guidelines twice.
She says shit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.
She fannyed about filming while her mum and sister did the usual babysitting.
She bought more shite off Amazon but got Jimbob to brag about it this time.

Anyone else finding her increasingly unfunny and arrogant?

Dogpie can't read the room.
Reverend Jimmy reckons he's doing Movember.
Ma Barker is too involved.
Gepetto is still churning out unstable looking carpentry.
Chicken strip has been demoted.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.
Absolutely agree, her arrogance is becoming really intolerable. There's no likeability at all, and the exploitation of her wee ones-especially Ronnie is really bloody uncomfortable to watch. My heart breaks for those kiddies, they deserve so much more.

• Heart